Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2014, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I feel like cancelling is worse because now whoever the hackers are are going to take this as them being able to say this about any movie they don't want in order to get them cancelled, too. But, I can see where Sony is coming from...still, though. It's a lose/lose pretty much.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 12-20-2014, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's just bad all around, I feel bad for Seth he looks so down and is now walking around with a bodyguard
To hear that employees SS cards are being sold on the black market, emails and company structure has been leaked it just scary, really.
Old 12-20-2014, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

My fiance wanted to see it in theater but I can wait for it to come out on DVD. He loves Seth and James.
My LJ
Old 12-23-2014, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the links, how great that they did a remembrance for Robin.
My LJ
Old 12-26-2014, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww thats sad about Helena and Tim Burton.
My LJ
Old 12-27-2014, 02:56 PM
Elite Fan

I'm never shock or saddened by celeb couples but they were unique. Loved them both! They were an amazing couple and incredibly talented.
Really hope that they continue to work together, they make an awesome team as well.
Old 12-27-2014, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

Nòooooooooo!
Old 12-27-2014, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know it right

Here is another article that was posted today

Blonde in Helena Bonham Carter love split is PA who travels world with Tim Burton

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2888695/Blonde-Helena-Bonham-Carter-love-split-PA-travels-world-Tim-Burton.html#ixzz3NANz8QEf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
My LJ
Old 12-28-2014, 08:08 AM
Master Fan

Aw no that is too sad.
*Felicity*
Old 02-01-2015, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

'American Sniper' sets Super Bowl record
Quote:
American Sniper continues its remarkable ride, taking the box office for a third weekend and setting a Super Bowl weekend record.

Clint Eastwood's film about Navy SEAL sharpshooter Chris Kyle tallied an additional $31.9 million for a total box office of $249 million, according to studio estimates. It beat out the $31.1 million haul of 2008's Hanna Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert, the previous Super Bowl high earner.

The movie has managed to stay front and center in the American discussion, generating both praise and controversy for its portrayal of the Iraq War. On Friday, first lady Michelle Obama applauded the film, calling it a "complex, emotional depiction of a veteran and his family."

"This is still the movie that everyone is talking about. It has really struck a national chord in a profound way," says Paul Dergarabedian, box office analyst for Rentrak. "Even on Super Bowl weekend, American Sniper continues to draw audiences in big numbers."
Quote:
Family film Paddington also continues to thrive under the radar at the box office with $8.505 million and a surprisingly strong second-place photo finish in three weekends of release ($50.5 million to date).

"It's a very strong showing. It's got great word of mouth," says Phil Contrino, analyst for BoxOffice.com. "And family films tend to last longer at the box office when they connect."

Project Almanac had to settle for a close third with an estimated $8.5 million for its opening weekend. The time-traveling adventure did poorly with critics, scoring a 36% approval rating on RottenTomatoes.com and a B with audiences on CinemaScore.
Old 02-01-2015, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Lyndell, I think you're posting that in the wrong thread, lol.
Old 02-02-2015, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ It's not the wrong thread! You and your sarcasm!

It's news!

Thanks for sharing lyndell!
Old 02-02-2015, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

OH haha. I thought this thread was about Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton splitting. See what I mean about long titles!!!

Sorry, Lyndell!!! Thanks for posting that. I'm surprised American Sniper still has as much steam as it does. The specific audience it appeals to really supports that stuff.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread