Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2003, 07:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Equilibrium: I haven't been watching it repeatedly lately, but the story is just so awesome and it's really done very well. The actors all play their characters very well, and even though it's an action movie, it balances out with the drama very well. Plus, Christian Bale is hot. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

LOTR: I've been watching the first two movies at regular intervals since I first watched FOTR in the theaters and found myself absolutely in love with it. The books are translated very well onto film and having such a large ensemble cast who are all very talented work together just makes the movies so phenomenal. I'll definitely be looking forward to watching ROTK (over and over) once it comes out in theaters.

Donnie Darko: This movie blew me away the first time I watched it. It's definitely a thought-provoking movie with so many complexities. The issues involved and how involved everyone on the cast and crew was was totally awesome.

The Usual Suspects: Well, I haven't been able to watch this that many times, since my access to cash is a bit low, but I would watch this so many times if I actually had the DVD. I first watched this movie over the summer and was totally blown away by the ending. And watching it a couple more times just made the movie better and better because of the details and semi-hidden meanings within certain actions involved. I was very impressed by this movie.

Moulin Rouge: I haven't watched this movie that many times recently, but I was completely enchanted with it when it first came out. I love Baz Luhrmann's unique takes on movies, and I thought the cast really played their roles quite well.
Old 11-15-2003, 06:35 AM
Banned

"While you were sleeping", "Home Alone" and "It's a Wonderful Life" are my unmissable Christmas favorites. Every year between dec 20 and 25 I watch all of them, sometimes more than once.
Then there's "The Neverending Story" and "Labyrinth", my childhood beloved movies. I've seen them about 60 times each - when I was little I would watch them at least once a week. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
Oh, and of course those great trilogies: Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Back to the Future [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] At least 20 times each.
Old 11-15-2003, 02:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Dirty Dancing- I watched it again just a few minutes ago, and I just love it... I don't know why but I've seen it like 27 times, and it just so tuches one... [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2003, 02:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

The Matrix - Don't know how many times I've watched my DVD since a friend first introduced me to the movie. I wish I had gone to see it on the big screen. I never tire of the story, the action, or anything about it.

Pirates of the Caribbean - Saw it five times and it's not even out on DVD yet. I haven't seen it for a couple months now though, so when I buy the DVD I'll be ready to watch it again. It's got everything you could want in a movie.

Shrek - I don't own this movie, but I've seen this so many times, and I'm not tired of it yet. I'm going to buy it on DVD very soon. Just a funny movie. And I can't wait for Shrek 2.

Star Wars: original trilogy - I'm surprised my VHS tapes still work, I've watched them so much. Especially Star Wars and ESB. My family loves them too, so they get a work out.

Lord of the Rings: Rellowship of the Ring Extended version - I don't watch this as much as the others because of the length of the movie, but The the movie's so captivating that I always enjoy watching it.

Also, though it's not a movie, my Smallville Season One DVD box set's always being played. I've watched the hell out of it since I bought it.

~Kat
Old 11-15-2003, 06:47 PM
Passionate Fan

For me it's a tie between "Empire Records" and "Princess Bride".
Old 11-15-2003, 07:34 PM
Loyal Fan

The only two I can think of are Almost Famous (can't get enough of the "Tiny Dancer" scene) and X-Men (the movie just kicks butt).

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
Floyd Dell
Old 11-15-2003, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

The Wedding Singer: Its the only movie of Adam Sandler's that I actually like. I've seen it too many times and it never gets old. I love it so much [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2003, 10:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Bugsy Malone. I think I saw it about 22 times in a weekend.

"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you aren't doing anything very innovative." -- Woody Allen
Old 11-16-2003, 05:28 PM
Loyal Fan

I watch "Titanic" about every weekend.

"It does not say that."

"You're right. But it would be so classic if it did."
Old 11-17-2003, 08:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Legally Blonde
Old 11-17-2003, 09:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Lost and Delirious
I watched it again today.
Old 11-17-2003, 09:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Say Anything such a sweet movie. ...I gave her my heart and she gave me a pen. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

High Fidelity John Cusack & Jack Black, need I say more? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

It's when you cry just a little, but you laugh in the middle that you've made it. -Tonight, Not Again
Old 11-18-2003, 01:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Moulin Rouge-between the eye candy, awesome music, and chemistry between the actors, the question is why shouldn't I watch this movie over and over again?

Gosford Park-Everytime I watch this movie, I catch something new. Plus I get the characters straight; they are so many of them, plus their buttlers and valet, that its hard to keep track of everyone.

Breakfast Club- Such a classic, and never fails to entertain me.

Good Will Hunting- I love the plot of this movie. It's so simple, yet complicated and plus the cast is awesome.

You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul. -Julie Jeanne Eleonore de Lespinasse
Old 11-18-2003, 02:07 AM
Extreme Fan

-Legally Blonde

-The Italian Job

-Empire Records

-Clueless

-Bring It On

-Now and Then
Old 11-20-2003, 05:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

definitely Dirty dancing

uh and scream.. the first part.. i watched it 16 time a weekend

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top