Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2003, 02:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Hum...

The movie I rewatched the most is Silence of the lambs : best thriller movie ever. I think I saw it about 8 or 9 time. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I'm fascinated by Anthony Hopkins : he plays so well! The plot is so strong, so clever. And I'm so in love with Jodie Fosters. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Then, I would say Alien (# 1, of course). I adore Sigourney Weaver !!! And that's the best SF movie ever. Like the new teaser said (fro Alien : the director's cut) : scariest movie ever ! Made in 1979 !!! Respect for Ridley Scott.

I could watch over and over Room with a view (James Ivory) : romantic but so "real" : it's funny and all the actors are brilliant. One movie where you see many nekkid men but no nekkid women (even a knee !) : that's cool [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm sure I forgot many others [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2003, 10:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Well there are many.

Ghostbusters: it was my very first movie ever (when I was two) and I was raised on it. It never gets old.

Emma/Mansfiled Park: I love well made Jane Austen movies.

Harry Potter: I can walk in and out without worrying if I missed something. Also Alan Rickman (that should be all I have to say!)

Dirty Dancing: another I was raised on.

Robin Hood, Prince of Theives: Come on! Alan Rickman, all in black, all the time!

Any of Baz's films...you know why!

"Hermione, let me have a pinch, go on, it can't hurt" - Ron (OotP)
Old 11-08-2003, 10:57 PM
Elite Fan

I could watch 10 Thing I hate About You. all the time.

I watch Miss Congeniality and Serendipity every time I see them on. And of course with the holidays coming up, who could forget A Christmas Story. I could watch this one every day...
Old 11-09-2003, 02:53 PM
Total Fan

There are a ton of movies I watch too much.

The Nightmare Before Christmas- Every year starting in October and ending in January I usually watch this movie about twenty or thirty times. It makes me happy.

Bridget Jones's Diary- Colin Firth. Nuff said.

High Fidelity- Just funny. Plus I love John Cusack.

Bring it On- I too love this movie. It's just like really bad, sugary addictive candy.

Spider-Man- It's cmfortable. I have things I don't like about it and they always stay the same, they never change. It's always MJ on the bridge instead of Gwen Stacey and that makes me happy.
Old 11-09-2003, 03:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Alien and Aliens ~ Never get tired of watching both of the movie. And weird I've never had nightmares after this two over and over.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Terminator 2
Legend~ Something about this movie that I never get tired of.
Star Wars episodes 4-6
Once Were Warriors ~ Intense drama, well acted.
The Last of the Mohicans

[ 11-09-2003: Message edited TooTallVal ]
Old 11-09-2003, 08:24 PM
Total Fan

The Crow, Mortal Kombat, any of the Matrix films; some of these I've seen a good 20 times. Just classics, whether based on creativity or...unintentional humour. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2003, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I could watch the Back to the Future trilogy over and over again and never get bored. I love especially the 1st movie. It's always so exciting to see if Marty gets to the clock tower in time. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I also love both of the Lord of the Rings movies, I wanna watch them all the time [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm so gonna love ROTK, no doubt about that. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2003, 08:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail. The verbal attack at the knights from the French occupiers of the castle does not stop cracking me up. "Your mother eez a hamstah!" dies

Forrest Gump. Because every time I watch it, I discover something new.

Moulin Rouge although I often skip to the songs. Great movie. One of my faves ever.

Seven because it does not stop freaking me out. I've finally gotten to the stage where I only have to look away 2 or 3 times even though I know what's coming next.

Disney movies: Toy Story, Hercules.
Shrek. Just to marvel at the way it's made and the jokes are great and the story's too.

Edited:
Back to the future! How could I forget that?

[ 11-10-2003: Message edited Cor77 ]
Old 11-10-2003, 08:13 AM
Passionate Fan

I have seen Ever After and Never Been Kissed at least 100 times each. I also love American Outlaws with (yum) Colin Farrell. That was a great movie!
Old 11-10-2003, 09:14 AM
Extreme Fan

While you were sleeping is a fun movie. I'll watch it every time it's on TV. And I still get nervous when she's at the hospital and he wakes up. I love Sandra Bullock. She has great chemistry with Bill Pullman.
JaHammer #284
Monkey Wench
Old 11-10-2003, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Pelican Brief...I can never get tired of seeing that movie no matter how many times I've seen it already. Just great acting by Denzel and Julia and good storyline as well. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Legends of the Fall, great movie and good acting again. Plus add Brad Pitt w/ long hair. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

The Fast and the Furious, good movie w/ some of my favorite actors: Vin Diesel and Michelle Rodriguez. Plus hot cars and have I mentioned Vin Diesel? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 11-10-2003: Message edited Pat ]
Old 11-10-2003, 02:35 PM
Loyal Fan

star wars ep 2.
it's just so cool i watch it everyweek
lord of the rings i love the books and love the film i watch them everyweek too

May 2007 be fun!
Old 11-10-2003, 08:24 PM
Banned

Moulin Rouge, it's my favorite movie. I've seen it 62 times [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img], I want to see it 100 times [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

[img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img]Ellen
Old 11-10-2003, 11:33 PM
New Fan

Scary movie 1 & 2 i cant seem to stop watching them they are just hallarious. [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

[ 11-10-2003: Message edited oi with da poodles ]
Old 11-14-2003, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

Never Been Kissed. It's so funny and cool.