Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2003, 04:58 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Roswelldesertsky:
<STRONG>Snatch</STRONG>
Snatch is so good! I could watch that movie again and again.

I could also watch The Bourne Identidy, Run Lola Run, Momento and Romeo + Juliet over and over.
Old 11-04-2003, 05:17 PM
Loyal Fan

I can watch a lot of stupid comedies over and over, like Shriek and Not Another Teen Movie.

And I can watch But I'm A Cheerleader, Girl Interrupted, and Lost and Delirious too.

There are probably others I can't think of right now also.
Old 11-04-2003, 11:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

The Full Monty, and it's not about the stripping part.

Til further notice
I'm in between
From where I'm standing
My grass is green
Old 11-05-2003, 03:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Forest Gump is a movie i watch over and over again because it is a wonderful tale of love, friendship and life. Tom Hanks is excellent in it and I still think that has been his best role to date although The Green Mile comes a close second.
When it is released in the UK on DVD, i'm sure i'll watch Finding Nemo. I've seen it like 10 times in the cinema and I love it. It's just so funny.
Moulin Rouge also has to be one of my favourite movies. I cry every time!
I watch Notting Hill over and over- simply because it is funny, sweet and romantic. I love it and it has Hugh Grant in it!
Bridget Jones's diary- coz two of my fav actors are in it. Colin Firth and Hugh Grant.

Shipper of: Karl/Susan, Dawson/Joey, Bridget/Mark, Willow/Tara
Old 11-05-2003, 09:10 PM
Supreme Fan

Bring It On~ I've seen this movie so many times that I do have it memorized.... what's sad is that I had it memorized even before I bought the movie... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's just so funny!

Clueless~ How could you not love this movie? It's the teen movie of the 1990s! I bust up every time I see it.... I mean, c'mon, who can resist Travis' tardy speech? Or the fact that Cher is... well, clueless?

Bridget Jones Diary~ This movie is bloody brilliant! The dialouge is witty, the acting is superb, the supporting cast is adorable, and it's funny as hell, what else is there to say?

Forrest Gump~ God only knows how many times I've seen this one! There are no words to even describe how incredibly fantastic this movie is. Definitley one of the greatest. movies. ever. From Forrest, to Benjamin Buford Blue, to Lt. Dan, to Jenny, to Mamma, this movie is one of the classics that'll live forever. Even little kids know that life is like a box of chocolates.

Titanic~ Okay, so everybody always makes fun of this movie and how retarded it is and people go on and on about how much they hate it, but if that's true then why does it STILL hold the record for the most money made? And why does it hold the record for the most Academy Awards won? Because it's a great movie. I don't care what anybody says. Which is why I've seen it over 100 times. I stopped counting when I got to 100... and that was like, three years ago [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Pearl Harbor~ What can I say? I love this movie. Always have, always will. 'Nuff said.

A Walk to Remember~ Another movie that I'm in love with. It was very touching, a very spiritual, and love filled movie. The acting was great, the storyline even better, and the outcome memorable.

And that's it for now. Lord knows there's a lot more though [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 11-06-2003, 04:33 AM
Master Fan

American Beauty - it's so beautiful, and cuts straight into the heart of things.

Donnie Darko - humourous, yet warped and thought-provoking.

Solaris (the Tarkovsky original) - films like this change your life.

The Virgin Suicides - Gorgeous and mellow for most of it, but with a dark undertone of death all the way through. Very poetic.

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 11-06-2003, 05:02 AM
Master Fan

Batman Returns
What I consider the best of the Batman franchise. Dark, gloomy and gothic, Tim Burton is the man. Mucho better than the original which was boring! I first saw this when I was seven years old and now 11 years on, I still watch love it like it was the first time I saw it. When I watch it, I just get pulled into that superhero universe. And whenever Michelle Pfeiffer graces the screen, I say her lines along with her - my all time favourite movie quote "Life's a bitch; now so am I!"

Final Destination
I'm such a sucker for horror type movies and this movie fills the obsession. What can I say? Ali Larter, Seann William Scott and Kerr Smith, so hot on so many levels. I love the concept of Death stalking you and not too kindly taking to you cheating death. It had a really strong opening and doesn't let up on the thrills.

Liar Liar
One name: Jim Carrey. Easily this man's best film. I mean, like Batman Returns, I know it word for word. It's scary really. The scenes with the "godamn pen is blue!" and the court room scene near the end are the best parts of the movie. I crack up everytime I see his funny assed face.

The Lost Boys
Another movie I know word for word. This came out when I was only two years old so obviously I didn't see it when it came out. I have the biggest crush on Corey Haim in this movie and Kiefer Sutherland makes the hottest vampire ever to grace the screen...well before Angel and Spike appeared on Buffy.

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
Officially the funniest film ever. With the most use of the 'f' word I have ever witness in a movie. It's the only Kevin Smith movie I've seen so I guess I love Mallrats and Dogma and the like as well. Silent Bob is my favourite character and well, I get some quality drool time over Ms Larter in a Catsuit. Forget Eliza man, just forget her. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And the deleted scenes...woah! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Romy and Michele's High School Reunion
Lisa Kudrow and Mira Sorvino have the best chemistry. You really believe they are best friends. What's not to love about this movie! The soundtrack is killer and Kurdrow is so dumb in it you'd peg her for Phoebe's long lost sister in Friends.

Michele: What are you picking on us for? We are not the ones who got fat.
Christy: We're pregnant you half wit!
Michele: Oh well...yeah...I hope your babies look like...monkeys."

Legally Blonde
Reese Witherspoon's best performance. Her comedic timing is second to none. Selma Blair always gives me reason to crack up, Luke Wilson is lovely, jailbird Ali [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] and I just love that final court room scene with Reese and Linda Cardellini, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] . And Bruiser....awwwww! Adorable. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

There's loads more but I don't want to make one of the world's longest posts in the world! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Leeann
xx

[ 11-06-2003: Message edited Cici-inator ]
Old 11-06-2003, 06:43 AM
Total Fan

The Matrix Trilogy
The idea for the movie is just mind-blowing, the actors are fantastic (especially Keanu [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] )and it just a combination of different genres! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

The LOTR Trilogy (well, I'm sure RotK won't disappoint me and I'll watch it as many time that I've watched Fotr & TTT, maybe even more [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

I think no explanations are necessary - the movies are just perfect! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2003, 07:48 AM
Addicted Fan

There are several movies that I do watch over and over. I just leave them in my vcr or dvd player and when I get bored I turn them on.

Clue: I could watch this a million times (I probably already have). I know every word.

Remember the Titans: I never get tired of it. It's just a great feel good movie.

Legally Blonde: That seems to be a favorite here. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It never gets old. Reese rocks!

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-06-2003: Message edited * Jen * ]
Old 11-06-2003, 12:10 PM
Elite Fan

Heh...

The American President I've lost count... I've watched it too many times. It's a smart romantic comedy and a simple political drama. It has every character you'd want to see there played by people who are these characters.

The dialogue is priceless and it has messages for all types of lives. It's a great movie.
Old 11-06-2003, 03:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

The original Star Wars trilogy, especially 'The Return of the Jedi'. I know it inside out, and I've probably watched it a thousand times since the first time, which was when I was about 6 or 7...it's classic.

Also, 'The Lion King'. It's the one and only movie that has ever made me cry, and I just can't get sick of it.

'Ten Things I Hate About You'...because I can identify. Seems like most people think of me the way the people in the movie think of Kat. I think I'm quite a lot like her, especially when it comes to complaining about things involving school... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

'The Brothers Lionheart'. The movie based on Astrid Lindgren's book. Jonatan was sooooo cool and sexy, and Katla was the scariest monster ever. Ignore the now laughable special effects, this movie is pure magic!

And most important of them all; 'The Quest for the Holy Grail'. Well, do I need to say more? It's Monty Python, it's real humor, it's Knights, it's hilarious, and the jokes do not get old no matter how many times you hear them (well, apart from the unladen swallow one, obviously [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

And sorry for long post...
You're stumblin' onto the heart of Saturday night
Old 11-07-2003, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] god it will be hard to choose from cos I've seen all the movies I saw and liked at least twice. ::thinks::

I guess my all time favorite must be Lost & Delirious. There's just something about that movie that makes me wanna watch it over and over and over and over again. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

But I'm a Cheerleader is also one of my favorites cos of the humor and love theme.

Underworld is currently one of my latest obsessions. I've seen it 3 times the past month. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Pirates of the Caribbean I've also seen this one 3 times and I'm sure it won't stay with those 3 times. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Wrong Turn I just love horror movies and urban legends and of course, the lovely and talented Eliza Dushku. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

I used to watch Scream over and over but I kinda stopped doing that for some reason. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Though I still love it. I should watch it again cos it's been a while. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Like 3 months.

Oh, and Shrek is also one of the movies I keep watching over and over with my friend. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2003, 11:40 PM
New Fan

Out of Sight - i just love the whole cop in love/lust with a criminal, forbidden fruit concept. Plus I like the fast pace choppy like scenes, the flash backs are a good mix to it also.

Go - I was way into this movie during my raver phase, but I still enjoy watching it just because I think its funny.

Disney - Pretty much everything and anything disney has been watched so much that I memorize them completely.
Old 11-08-2003, 05:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tereistan:

Go - I was way into this movie during my raver phase, but I still enjoy watching it just because I think its funny.
Oh, I remember that one! I used to watch it all the time as well, I loved it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 11-08-2003: Message edited Libra ]
You're stumblin' onto the heart of Saturday night
Old 11-08-2003, 11:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Monsters Inc - have no idea how many times I've seen that!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

LOTR - the last one not yet, but I know I'll see it over and over again..

the Jackal - The one with Bruce Willis and Richard Gere. I don't know why though... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

"My heart is a puzzle with missing pieces."
- Me
Closed Thread   Post New Thread