Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2004, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Movie Bloopers/Gag Reels

Share bloopers you've noticed in films, like sounds not matching up, or colour changes in make up or hair to a character. As well as funny gag reels from films!

I've seen 2 bloopers in "Twister" but I only can remember 1 [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

It's the bridge, where (a car) goes past the cars who are after the twisters

Anyone know of any bloopers?

Last edited by Mi||iê Måë; 06-30-2018 at 05:46 PM
-Kelly- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 02:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah in face off..when they jump of the bridge--they have long hair!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 12:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

In Pirates of the Caribbean, Jack Sparrow and Will Turner were talking to each other after showing a wide shot of them supposedly totally under water. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Quarterley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 09:06 AM
Addicted Fan

Too numerous to mention, basically the whole way thru Pearl Harbour, there were visual and historically bloopers.

There's also a scene in Titanic which isn't really a blooper but it annoys me all the same. It's a wide shot of the ship during the late afternoon, and it just shows people walking around the decks, playing shuffleboard etc, except it's obviously all CGI, because all of the people look like puppets. They move really funny and they just look bizarre. Everytime I see it I just can't help but notice how crappy that special effect is.
Old 04-09-2004, 01:39 PM
Loyal Fan

The Pirates of the Caribbean "blooper" was an intentional trick.
Remember how Will said "this is either madness...or brilliance?" It's because Jack managed to trap the air under the boat. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2004, 06:31 PM
Extreme Fan

i've noticed in many movies.. specially fight scenes

like first the person is all bruised, bloody.
then another shot comes in and they're like less bloody or not bloody at all..
then antoehr shot..they're perfectly fine..even wtih make up and fixed hair [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2004, 11:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Roswellgirl1001:
<STRONG>The Pirates of the Caribbean "blooper" was an intentional trick.
Remember how Will said "this is either madness...or brilliance?" It's because Jack managed to trap the air under the boat. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
OIC...thanks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Quarterley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 02:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Speed 1 and 2 have a lot of bloopers
Old 04-13-2004, 01:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

For the Pirates of the Carribean, I think they were in an air bubble.

For The Fast and The Furious, the GTO that Dominic Toretto drives and crashes are two completely different types of GTO.

For X-Men 2, this one is too funny, if you have it on DVD you can see it even more. The scene where Storm and Nightcrawler find the other mutant kids, Storm is looking down the drain,Nightcrawler is behind her as she's telling the kids that Nightcrawler would be down in a minute, but when they show the kids as she's telling them this, Nightcrawler is already in the background waiting. It's too funny b/c he has his eyes opened and everything, he was just trying to hide in the shadows. Then when she finishes telling them taht, you hear Nightcrawler's teleporting sound and he just walks up from the position he was hiding in. I guess they ran out of money to CG it, [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"Lamb laider an nach tar."
(No sickness worse than secret love.)
Torch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 02:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

This is really small but in Kill Bill Vol. 1, when The Bride is making her "Death List Five" at the end of the movie, she is obviously starting at the top of the paper, but when the camera cuts away to a different scene and back to her again, it looks as though she is already at the bottom of the page when she is still writing #3 on her death list. It was such a small thing and doesn't really matter, but I thought I'd mention it.
j-pop G&Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004, 02:45 AM
Addicted Fan

About three visible boom-mikes in The Hideaways which I saw last night, and I remember the same happening in Dating The Enemy [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Profaine Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

in rocky horror picture show at the beginning during the wedding, a boom mike can be seen.
roswellcharmed_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

in rocky horror picture show at the beginning during the wedding, a boom mike can be seen.
roswellcharmed_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:39 PM
Master Fan

OK, I thought this was a thread for the gag reels.
Old 06-30-2018, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've caught so many bloopers in films but one that still bothers me so much is the amount of bloopers in this movie, "Speed" from 1994.

Here's a list:

When Payne says to Jack, "Ok, but I want you back *real fast*," what he is actually saying is, "I want you back in 10 minutes." The scene was dubbed to give Jack a little more leeway - he is obviously gone longer than the allotted 10 minutes.

Extra beep of elevator passing a floor.

Soon after Annie takes the wheel from Sam she asks, "is there a plan?" Jack replies, "Just keep it above 50." We hear her voice say, "good plan." but her lips don't move.

When Jack and Annie are about to leave the bus, Jack looks into the camera and says "****", but his mouth doesn't move.

When Jack is talking to Howard Payne at the pay phone, the boom mic is reflected in the phone in several shots.

After the discovery of the bomber's identity and place of residence. Jack listens as his partner gives the details then after they hang up the phone, Jack says to himself, "Come on Henry, save my ass," vs "Come on Harry..." The partner's name is Harry, not Henry.

Joe Morton's character is referred to as "Lieutenant McMahon" throughout the film, but in the credits the character is listed as "Captain McMahon."

And then, there's all these:

Mi||iê Måë is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread