Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2004, 09:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

i'd like to say Traffic, Love Actually, Ocean's 11, Garden State, LOTR, comes to mind....
***isy*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 01:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Some good ones have been mentioned and I have another to add to the list: The Royal Tennenbaums
I adore everyone in that movie : Gene Hackman, Ben Stiller, Gwenyth Paltrow, Owen and Luke Wilson, Angelica Houston, etc.
Old 10-12-2004, 01:41 AM
New Fan

i know its an oldie, but i'll have to go with the breakfast club. an all star cast at the time, but you feel like they really are just kids you may have gone to school with.

lord of the rings was cast perfectly as well...no offense to the guy that was supposed to play aragorn but i'm glad he balked...
tsg_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 03:41 PM
Addicted Fan

I agree with the Breakfast Club as having an awesome cast...probably the best cast ever for a movie that was aimed mostly at teenagers.

But as best cast, I'd go with Silence of the Lambs. Anthony Hopkins and Jodi Foster were totally awesome, and both won the best acting oscars for these roles too.

And another great cast is The Shawshank Redemption. Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman were amazing in this movie.

Spike did what Angel never could...he stuck around.
Cloudburst2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 08:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Even though it was a bad movie, Mars Attacks had a great cast in the film...you had Jack Nicholson, Glenn Close, Annette Benning, Natalie Portman, Pierce Brosnan, Danny DeVito, Jack Black, Martin Short, Michael J. Fox and Sarah Jessica Parker.
Old 10-13-2004, 01:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

I saw Mystic River recently. Sean Penn, Tim Robbins, Kevin Bacon, Marica Gay Harden, etc. Great cast.
spazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 03:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Ocean's Eleven and Ocean's Twelve definetly have the best cast. Everyone in those movies are huge huge stars even the people who do the cameos. No other movie can compete with that.

Sammi
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 04:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

Ive got to agree, Oceans Eleven was fantastic and Oceans Twelve looks like its going to be absolutely wonderful as well, cant wait to see it.

Its GREAT to be politically correct!
roswellain_chick16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 05:20 AM
Master Fan

Traffic and Ocean's 11 were the two that first popped into my head. The Royal Tennenbaums and Magnolia had great casts, too...especially Magnolia.

I'd like to add The Thin Red Line, though I'm the only person I know that can actually sit through the film without napping. With Sean Penn, J. Caviezal, Adrien Brody, George Clooney, John Cusack, Nick Nolte, and John C. Reilly (love!)...oh, and Travolta, though I could have lived without his presence.

Drunk Girl
47th & 9th
AuburnGrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

Several have been mentioned already, LOTR, The Breakfast Club, The Shawshank Redemption so I won't go into more detail about those.

The Godfather movies. I count all three of them as a unit, but looking at the first one alone you have Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, James Caan, Robert Duvall, Diane Keaton... Add to that Robert de Niro in the second movie, and Andy Garcia in the third.

Me thinks Coppola is a genius.
Old 12-29-2004, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

First two that came to mind...Steel Magnolias & Meet The Parents.
Old 03-25-2005, 06:23 PM
Total Fan

Pulp Fiction is the first movie that came to my mind. I absolutely love everyone that starred in that movie.......John Travolta, Samuel L Jackson, Uma Thurman, Tim Roth, Quentin Tarantino, Bruce Willis, Christopher Walken, Eric Stoltz, Ving Rhames, Rosanna Arquette and Harvey Keital. All played there characters well.
Oceans 11 and The Breakfast Club had great casts as well.
Cadence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 12:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind was very awesome. Jim carey impressed the pants off of me.... well not really, but he was good!

And Confessions of a Dangerous Mind also has a good cast.
polka spots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 01:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Finding Neverland , most definatly! the chemistry between all the cast was always present.. never unfaltering
gg_all_da_way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 04:49 PM
Total Fan

Sin City has a really awesome cast.
Cadence is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread