Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2004, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Chippewa Falls Dawson
Is the DVD supposed to have that paper that lists the scenes inside the case? Mine didn't come with it.
most studio's no longer make those, a few do, but its just a sign of the times, started cutting back on those a few years ago.....
Old 09-26-2004, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

I'm waiting for my dvd to arrive. Can't wait!!!
Old 09-26-2004, 11:22 PM
Master Fan

I saw this last night for the first time, and I ed it! I thought it was hilarious, and that Lindsay, Rachel, Lacey, and Tina did such amazing jobs. Actually everyone in the cast was awesome, and the movie had a nice storyline and good message, but it was really really funny too.
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 09-27-2004, 01:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jen Jaree

Made out with a hot dog it was one time
In the commentary, Tina said it was originally "Masturbated with a hot dog", but the MPAA made them change it

In fact, a lot of the jokes were a lot more racy considering that this is supposed to reflect whta is really going on in high schools today, but the studio (Paramount) wanted a PG-13 movie, so they had to concede a lot of things that would have earned it an R-Rating...

Which, I still don't think would have hurt the movie given its target audience. But that's just me.

I know I asked before, but for anyone who has the DVD...

What is that song they play toward the end when Lindsay is telling what happened to everyone after the dance (right before the younger "Plastics" get "hit" by the bus?)

I know I've heard that song before, but I just can't rememer the name and it is driving me nuts! Grrr...
Old 09-27-2004, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

well i bought the dvd and saw it for the first time, and i really liked it, it was really funnie, lindsey did a good job in it.
Old 09-27-2004, 03:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by UnsilentMajorty

What is that song they play toward the end when Lindsay is telling what happened to everyone after the dance (right before the younger "Plastics" get "hit" by the bus?)
I'll try to look at my dvd in the next few days and see
Old 09-28-2004, 05:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

I know I've heard that song before, but I just can't rememer the name and it is driving me nuts! Grrr...
Here is a list of the songs on the Mean Girls soundtrack. I don't even remember what song was playing during that scene so I'm not sure if it's even on that list...
icon *
Old 09-29-2004, 04:31 PM
New Fan

I just bought this movie on DVD (pretty much on a whim) and I totally loved it. It was a nice mix of your typical teen movie and an actually decent storyline. Not to mention the fact that it made me lmao.
Old 09-29-2004, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
In the commentary, Tina said it was originally "Masturbated with a hot dog", but the MPAA made them change it

Ewww, I should of known that I mean how can you make out with a hot dog

I agree that with you I don't tink it would hurt the movie. Today your average 13 year old probably knows what masterbation means.
da #299
Old 10-02-2004, 11:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

I saw Mean Girls back in May a few weeks after it came out and the theater was packed,but I can see why, cuz the movie was great. Seriously, there are still funny things in the movie that I still think of. And I also saw it a month ago on the plane ride back from Europe on the headphone things and all the older people who weren't watching it probably thought all of us watching it were crazy cuz we were laughing really hard.

Overall, good movie, with good laughs and a good cast.
Old 10-24-2004, 08:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey all!

My sister got this on DVD for her birthday near the beginning of the month and we watched it together. It was the first time I saw it (she saw it in the theatres) and I really liked it.

It was definitely something for me to see Lindsay Lohan all grown up, as I'm used to seeing and watching her in The Parent Trap.

I was also impressed with a couple of the other actresses - Lacey Chabert, who made me tilt my head at the TV a few times because her hair threw me off (I haven't seen her in a while and I mostly know her as Penny in Lost In Space, so I guess I'm out of the Lacey loop ) and Rachel McAdams, who I have never seen before but really enjoyed her performance as Regina.

All in all, I agree with XxDreamer - good movie, with good laughs and a good cast.
Old 11-05-2004, 02:35 AM
Absolute Fan

hahah i loved this movie so much, it was so real about how bitchy girls can be, cant wait to own this one
‎''The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait! He will rise again and will come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!''
Old 11-26-2004, 06:05 PM
Master Fan

My high school is nothing like the one in this movie, but still a fun movie to watch, and all 4 of the actresses did really well. I loved them all.
Old 11-27-2004, 01:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

I saw it one of the movie channels a while ago and I loved it. It's definately one iof the best teen movies ever made. I really want to get the dvd. It's one of those movies you can over and over.
Old 11-27-2004, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved this movie. I expected it to be a typical chick flick at first but then I heard that it was good so I went to see it and it definitely is unique from the teen fluff out there.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top