Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2019, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll wait. I can be patient...really I can!

Mi||iê Måë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

love the Clark Kent gif!

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Jen's Herald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved when Lois said, "Welcome to the Planet!", the double entendre to that one.
Old 01-20-2019, 12:44 AM
Elite Fan

I just think it's a shame this movie won't get a sequel and his story won't continue. They have been ignoring and sidelining HC/Superman in the universe he started. Last I heard he wasn't playing Superman anymore and who can blame him? They are literally giving everyone movies and sequels before him. I hope he has left since WB don't appreciate him at all.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I just think it's a shame this movie won't get a sequel and his story won't continue. They have been ignoring and sidelining HC/Superman in the universe he started. Last I heard he wasn't playing Superman anymore and who can blame him? They are literally giving everyone movies and sequels before him. I hope he has left since WB don't appreciate him at all.
amen.
GardenSirens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 10:52 AM
Loyal Fan

If anything he will be in justice league sequels and tbh Superman has had a lot of films so maybe it's time to focus on others. I'd rather see a new Supergirl film (he can be in it too haha).
SailorKrypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

your icon is disturbing. ugh.

Old 01-20-2019, 01:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
your icon is disturbing. ugh.
*Shrug* that wasn't what I was posting about
SailorKrypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I've also read online that Jason Momoa has commented that he hasn't said he's not doing Superman anymore, so who knows at this point.
Old 01-20-2019, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi||iê måë (View Post)
i've also read online that jason momoa has commented that he hasn't said he's not doing superman anymore, so who knows at this point.

Old 01-21-2019, 12:43 AM
Elite Fan

We'll see, I've heard nothing like that from HC since they said he was done. If he stays he will continue to get nothing else but breadcrumbs and have cameos in other people's movies. Never getting a MOS2. I personally think he is done and gone and JM is doing damage control, which is what actors always do in these situations. Just like Ben Affleck, he's pretty much been done and avoiding the DC for years while they have other actors on the backburner to play Batman, but the other actors say "he's not done" either, sure. I bet it's the same exact thing, especially when HC has been nowhere to be found since that news came out. The only difference is they would give BA his own Batman movie if he wanted unlike HC.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 01-21-2019 at 12:54 AM
Old 01-21-2019, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Jason is an exciteable guy who I wouldn't really trust. He also said the Snyder cut of JL is amazing (which is just based off him filming it, not seeing a finalized product). I want to believe him. Alas, I don't. Henry was an amazing Superman and anyone trying to fill his shoes now will not be met with positivity. Remember that skinny guy who was on Supergirl? yeahh....
GardenSirens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

i am disgusted that WB seemingly doesn't want to shell out the bucks to keep the big guns on the team, HC and Batfleck. whoever is running that studio are morons, you have to spend money to make money!

Marvel Studios has paid over $250million dollars to Robert Downey Jr, over the course of his movies and team appearances, probably a lot more than that lol, and Marvel has made over 4 Billion Dollars in 2018 alone! WB, stop being stupid and pay them, those two and Gal Gadot, are the glue that holds the DCEU together, and a little help from JM now!

Old 01-21-2019, 07:00 PM
Elite Fan

I wasn't really into Superman, in the DC world I only liked Batman. I loved the movies and Batman TAS. The first Superman movie I saw was MOS. I think the hatred for the film is crazy, it's one of the DCU's best films along with Wonder Woman and Aquaman (the DCU is a mess IMO so I'm pleasantly surprised when a film is pretty good. I do like Suicide Squad but I can understand people not liking it lol. BvS and Justice League are a mess mainly cause they were rushed, especially after throwing the MOS sequel under the bus to rush a cinematic universe like Marvel did) HC was a great Superman and that's why I hate that his own INDIVIDUAL story won't continue. I didn't see the Christopher Reeve Superman films till recently. I do think the first two are the best Superman films (with 2 the best. I hear most think 4 is the worst but I think 3 is, then 4. At least 4 was a shorter movie and didn't have Richard Pryor's awful acting in it lol) but MOS is a great Superman film as well. So even though Aquaman was a good movie and made a lot of money (and I think it was mostly good cause of James Wan) I still think the DCU is a complete mess with no direction. Even if they give a good movie they mess it up again and release another stinker just as fast (like with JL coming out after WW) The Shazam movie looks awful but I admit I don't know anything about the character, but I'm still skipping that one. I don't care about it at all. The next DC film I'm looking forward to is Wonder Woman 1984. Anyway, no one has succeeded at a cinematic universe like Marvel but it's cause others are rushing them and doing anything. Marvel planned everything their doing years in advance and it really paid off.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 01-21-2019 at 07:05 PM
Old 01-21-2019, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

i am a huge fan of MoS, and cannot believe there is no sequel all these years later, or even the idea of one in pre-production or a production house somewhere. WB really dropped the ball on this one, or worse they just didn't want to pay to pick the ball up. ugh.

i am a huge fan of Wonder Woman, Gal Gadot, Director Patty Jenkins, Chris Pine, and the whole cast and crew! bravo! i am beyond ecstatic that WW1984 is in post-production and coming to theaters in 2020!

i am still puzzled by all the mess surrounding Justice League, and it's continuing controversy and the yet unseen Zack Snyder Cut. the finished film was way too short, you could tell many scenes were missing, and there were glaring visual differences between the two directors of the film, as well as some awkward comedy and oddly disjointed scenes and rhythm. a total mess, in my book, though i did overall like JL for what it was. stop producing footage for trailers and not putting these freakin important scenes in the finished film!!! i hope we get another JL with the same cast.

AM, what can i say? wow, great film, mega success! sequel please!

BvS was not a disaster in my book, it's just that the goofy morons who manage WB never really embraced the visually dark world of Zack Snyder, and instead wanted more the comedic action world of the MCU. therefor, that ruined the story set up in the middle section of BvS and we never get Darkseid and everything where the darkness leads. i'm disgusted by WB.

nothing can really progress beyond the fan goodwill of WW and AM, until a sequel to MoS is made, with HC, and Batfleck returns for a solo Bats film. we need the big guns back, because the DCEU needs continuity in this generation of films. period.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top