Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2005, 05:43 PM
New Fan

Malevolence (2003) #1

For those into the horror genre, Malevolence is in stores now! or anyone else that enjoys a good scare. Anyone get a chance to check out the dvd? What did u think? I liked the extra features: can't get those in the movies. I heard it's the middle part of a trilogy. I think more movies should keep the entire new cast theme going.

Last edited by Mi||iê Måë; 10-21-2018 at 02:18 PM
whatisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 05:14 PM
New Fan

Because of this movie, I think I'm going to start giving more horror b-movies a chance. Also, if you put the dvd and put it in your dvd-rom, you can read the script. Cool little feature.
whatisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 04:29 PM
Loyal Fan

You should post this on the horror thread too for us horror fans

Ben: This is something no one's ever heard about, and no one's ever seen before. This is hell on earth. -NOTLD
-John-
Nightcrawler21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 10:29 PM
New Fan

its a great movie. i watched it today...i really liked the way they were similar to older horror's like tcm and halloween with out ripping it off ya kno? it was very unique...a must watch guys. and it didnt need loads of gore and stuff to make it good...thats just my opinion.
xfreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread