Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2004, 10:10 AM
Loyal Fan

I cried so much at this movie as it was funny and sad and thought provoking . I thought it was just wonderful and even got my boyf to see it with me ( only because Keira Knightley was in it) I just think the opening and closing of the movie is superb and so sweet that they filmed all those people at heathrow. Its just a nice little speech.

i liked all the main characters and i could go on and on alday.

I Jamie and Aurelia and Keira and Andrew (he's gorgeous too)its so sweet when she kissed him he walks away and says "enough". aww bless

The funniest character by far was Colin - i just think he is such a good actor too - i think it so funny when he at the airport and he shouts " because he's got a big K**b" just out of the blue and gets on the plane

"You look good wearing my future"
Twiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I finally saw it tonight! It was such a great movie. All of the relationships were beautifully portrayed, and it was cute how they were all connected somehow.

My favorite was Colin Firth's character, especially when he was trying to speak Portuguese. So cute.

I loved that little boy, Sam. He was just adorable.

And Hugh Grant dancing!

Sasha
S.A.S.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 12:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh i know isnt colin firth just dreamy - i feel so sorry for him when he goes to his house and his girl has benn sha**ing his brother

I think its lovely when they both still a little wet drinking their cups of tea and when their in the car and keep looking over at each other and he just starts singing to himself

Sam is adorable and looks so cute when he plays the drums at the end of the show.

Old 06-30-2004, 01:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, Sam's a cutie. He sure looks a hell of a lot younger than what IMDB.com claims his age to be. He does NOT look 14 to me.

Sasha
Old 07-02-2004, 11:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

I saw the movie. I went to see it in the theatres in Dec. because Hugh Grant, who I think is really cute, is in it.
Old 07-03-2004, 05:24 PM
New Fan

Love actually is one of my favorite movies of the year(I only saw it a few months ago). I think it's very clever how they managed to pull off the connections between the characters. I loved the part where Hugh Grant goes knocking on every door in hopes of finding Natalie.

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Jules~
and the guy that was in love with keira knightley, he was so adorable
I agree! I nearly melted when Andrew Lincoln did the sign thing infront of Keira that was so sweet.

The only thing I didn't quite like was how things ended for Harry and Karen though.
DreamTramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

I thought it was a sweet and funny movie, but there were some storylines that didn't really seem to fit in that well, and didn't quite have any point in it. For example the guy goes to the USA to have sex... And the stand-in actors...

My favourite couples were Jamie and Aurelia - Colin Firth is great - , Juliet and Mark - this couple was so sweet, I loved the scene where he came to her door and showed her the signs...and I also liked the story with Daniel and Sam.
madelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

Love this movie. Have it on DVd. ANd the soundtrack. ANd the book thing.

I think Laura Linney's ending was supposed to be about love between brother and sister. Cos the movie's about all differnt kinds of love (like father and son).

I love Jamie and Aurelia.
Jamie: You learnt english?
Aurelia: Just in cases.

The soundtrack is awesome. I listen to it all the time. "God Only Knows (What I'd be WIthout You) makes me tear up if I listen to the lyrics. Pathetic, right?

I loved the wedding ceremony in the beginning where they play "All You Need is Love" and there's that choir, and musicians in the pews So sweet!

Oh and I love the Harry Potter line during the Prime Minister's speech

"And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?"
"Throw it away and punch him on the nose," Ron suggested.
JavieBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 10:22 PM
Loyal Fan

I rented this movie last night, and I thought it was great! I thought it was really cool how they intergrated all the story lines together. I really enjoyed watching this movie.
Selina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 12:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by JavieBot
I love Jamie and Aurelia.
Jamie: You learnt english?
Aurelia: Just in cases.
That was so cute.

Sasha
Old 07-05-2004, 11:19 AM
Loyal Fan

I think it was nice with the standins because i think its trying to say that love isnt about physicval attraction all the time and even though they have comfidence to do all the sex scenes that they find it nice that they can actually talk to each and fall in love ...

aurelia and jamie are the cutest i love it when they are both talking to themselves whilst trying to save his book swimming around - did you know they were actually only pretendinng to swim but they were really walking around on their knees ?

Old 07-05-2004, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

On their knees? How funny.

Sasha
Old 07-05-2004, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

One of my favourite scenes:

PM: Hello, Natalie.

Natalie: Hello, David- I mean, sir. ****. I can't believe I just said that - and now I've gone and said '****' - twice.

"And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?"
"Throw it away and punch him on the nose," Ron suggested.
JavieBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 12:38 AM
Loyal Fan

yeah she was great Martine .

Old 07-06-2004, 02:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JavieBot
One of my favourite scenes:

PM: Hello, Natalie.

Natalie: Hello, David- I mean, sir. ****. I can't believe I just said that - and now I've gone and said '****' - twice.
OMG that was so funny! i loved that bit, i thought Martine's character was great such a "normal" english girl
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top