Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2004, 07:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

The other big, mainstream film I am waiting for that is more a late summer, pre-fall release is Aliens vs. Predator.

I grew up with both series (literally), so finally seeing this movie come to fruition is definitely a treat and from the behind the scenes featurettes I've seen (www.apple.com/trailers), this looks like it is actually going to be a good movie because it is faithful to the two characters, but also gives us more insight as to their origins.
UnsilentMajorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 08:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

more love?.......

although it was released in france quite some time ago....'jeux d'enfants' (love me if you dare) is finally being released here this summer......it's in french with english subtitles.....fortunately enough i subtitle fluently.........

synopsis.......
As adults, best friends Julien and Sophie continue the odd game they started as children -- a fearless competition to outdo one another with daring and outrageous stunts. While they often act out to relieve one another's pain, their game might be a way to avoid the fact that they are truly meant for one another.

mukooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 08:51 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm looking forward to Spiderman 2 and Harry Potter POA... mostly Spiderman 2.... Before Sunrise looks really good...and does love me if you dare... but hopefully i'll be able to watch these movies before finals/tests kill me! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Shetan
Old 05-01-2004, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

i have soo many movies i can't wait to see. van helsing is one. and of course harry p and spidey. and about a dozen others.
n e r b l e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 03:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think there are some really great films coming this year. I've already got my ticket to Troy booked and I'm also definitely going to see Spiderman 2, which looks amazing and Harry Potter 2. There are countless others as well [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
"King Arthur"...b/c I'm obssesed with that story period...and as good as "first knight" was...this looks more promising.
Ditto [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm really excited about this one!!
Old 05-02-2004, 03:31 AM
Master Fan

I'm looking forward to seeing: [list=1][*]Troy because of the story and Sean Bean. [*]King Arthur because of the plot. I'm interested in celtic mythology.[*]Harry Potter well HP is HP.[/list=a]

[ 05-02-2004: Message edited *Maxi* ]
Old 05-02-2004, 06:50 AM
Passionate Fan

I've been waiting patiently to see Troy since last year so i'm ready to freak out by next week. Honestly, I was never into Spiderman but i'll eventually see it anyway.
Old 05-02-2004, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

So, would it be fair to say this has been one of the best SMS in a long while? I know theres no LOTR but thr vairety and huge number of movies with potential is amazing.
Old 05-02-2004, 09:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

As a movie whore, I'd most likely end up seeing at least half of the major releases as always. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Movies like Troy, King Arthur, and Harry Potter, I must watch for sure. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Quarterley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 05:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Definitely want to see King Arthur since this version seems to be the most "realistic" of all the Knights of the Round Table/Camelot stories.

I think it makes sense that he may have been a Roman General and Camelot just a fort at the fall of the Empire...

It's funny that Harry Potter is coming out in the Summer and not in December when most HP movies come out. It'll be... Different... But hopefully, fun nonetheless.

Troy is really shaping up to be "the" big event movie (aren't they all? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) of the summer... But I think the fact it does have such universal appeal (based on the classic Ilyad) is what will make it beat out others like Day After Tomorrow and even Spiderman II in overall summer ticket sales when all is said and done.
UnsilentMajorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

I do have to say, this summer is going to be fun, tons of movies that look to be good are coming out [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Looking forward to:

The Day After Tomorrow
Spiderman 2
Shrek 2 and more

there was just a article I read talking about how their should be a lot of great dvds coming out in and around christmas time, from all the summer blockbusters, its gonna be actioned packed...
capesidefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SEASMOKE:
<STRONG>I do have to say, this summer is going to be fun, tons of movies that look to be good are coming out [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Looking forward to:

The Day After Tomorrow
Spiderman 2
Shrek 2 and more

there was just a article I read talking about how their should be a lot of great dvds coming out in and around christmas time, from all the summer blockbusters, its gonna be actioned packed...</STRONG>
Ohh man.. *drooling some more*

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2004, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ROCKSTAR
Ohh man.. *drooling some more*

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
oh yeah for sure Don't think I will be drooling as much as a I was today, when I saw some fine hotties as the Coffee place up where I was working but still

Just a few more weeks until The Day After Tomorrow, can't wait

Last edited by capesidefan; 05-10-2004 at 05:51 PM
Old 05-11-2004, 04:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

There's a movie coming out just about every week that I want to see. I love the summer movies.

~Kat
TheCheshireKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 05:52 AM
Master Fan

seems like the big blockbusters are starting with Troy opening this weekend, I think it will do well at the box office... The trailer for the movie, looks awesome..... I think Van Helsling will have a serious drop in it's box office take in this weekend.....
Reply   Post New Thread