Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2004, 12:52 AM
Loyal Fan

I liked this movie soooooo much more than I thought I would.
The animation was amazing, the story was excellent, the voices were perfect and the whole movie over was well... incredible
slayer_cky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 01:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by slayer_cky
I liked this movie soooooo much more than I thought I would.
I completely agree w/ you--I had seen ads for the movie on TV but it hadn't really seemed interesting to me. I really only went to see it because my parents really wanted me to; it was a family outing lol...but anyway, it was definitely worth it to go see it. It really is a film for all ages/audiences. I'd give it 3 and a half stars out of 4.

**Actress^Animal Lover^Flutist^Writer**
amusic20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 04:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Great movie! This one girl on the theater was literally CLAPPING AND SQUEALING every time that short designer came on. That was pretty funny but this girl was literally losing it!

The movie has so many parodies of others. Not like BLATANT parodies but some scenes reminded me of Return of the Jedi in the forest and Indiana Jones when he is running from the large sphere rolling towards him.

Like someone else said DEFINITELY not just a kids movie. A little intense for little kids I thought what with the bombs and whatnot, but still very fun!

I like the fact that this movie was funny, but unlike Shark Tale, didn't rely on a bunch of annoying stupid one-liners.
mh67511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

saw it the other day. didn't really want to cause I thought it looked dumb but the ticket was free so i went.

I really liked the movie, I'm not sure if I'm gonna run out and buy it once it comes out on DVD but I definitely want to see it again in the future.
Old 11-23-2004, 01:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by mh67511
Great movie! This one girl on the theater was literally CLAPPING AND SQUEALING every time that short designer came on. That was pretty funny but this girl was literally losing it!
I loved that designer - Edna Mode. She was my favourite character. If they ever do a sequel I hope they give her LOADS of screen time. She was hilarious.

Loved the movie but I prefer the story of Finding Nemo.

Sawyer/Sun | Jack/Sun | Fearless Soul | Seeker |
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 06:28 AM
Absolute Fan

"No capes!"

The designer was great. I loved it when she was hitting Elastigirl and telling her to pull herself together and to go, fight, win!

Ah, I want to see it again!
Love Psych and fanfic? Check out Psychfic. It has the best fan fiction I have ever read.
BYtheSEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 02:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

My nephew was really enjoying this movie: he was jumping on his seat in the theater and grabbing my brothers neck every time there was something scary going on.
Blue_kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 03:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

I remember not expecting much from this when I saw the previews, and then being blown away when we went to see the actual movie, lol
MoondustWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:08 PM
Extreme Fan

The incredibles cartoon was really incredible!
Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.
sepideh T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:57 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepideh T (View Post)
The incredibles cartoon was really incredible!
The teens really enjoyed it and the kids as well. But the main thing is this the incredible went well with most of the genres.
ady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:34 PM
Extreme Fan

It did indeed ady!
Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.
Old 07-25-2009, 11:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Pixar sure does know to make catchy movies, huh? This one is amazing!!! Being a superhero would soooo cool!
michelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 07:02 AM
Extreme Fan

cool as ice!

But yeah they did an amazing job!
Old 07-26-2009, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

Is there a chance of a sequel?
Old 07-27-2009, 09:25 AM
Extreme Fan

well I have no idea!

But the 1st one ended some how that possiblely they can make a sequel!

So one can only hope!
Reply   Post New Thread