Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2004, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rainstorm18
Steph- I know its all in my mind but every time I see a spooky trailer, I feel like someone is in the same room as me and is going to jump out and scare the crap out of me. Silly, I know
Same for me! And be like hahaha, got you! I think it's just the whole vibe we get from watching the trailers alone and since they are so short you know we expect something more to happen.

Great thread title!!

I'm gonna watch Return of the Living Dead Part 2 in a few minutes. I haven't watched the first one yet, which I bought also, but I really want to watch the 2nd one cause I have memories in my head about it, I think, and I want to see if I am right. Is it the one that has that weird black looking zombie? I think I am describing that right.. It's been a few years.

"What we've got here is...failure to communicate"
Old 12-16-2004, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know, I agree! and like CC said in the last thread, little kids can be so creepy at times.

Yep your right. I think there was two slimy black zombies in both the first and second one. In the second film it has the zombie in the sewer and also has Michael jackson zombie at the end that one was funny.
My LJ
Old 12-16-2004, 10:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Michael myers was in all the Halloween trilogies
Oh yeah Duh, oh well im not even sure which ones i have seen
Im a Cute little #196
Old 12-17-2004, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

its okay. What kind of horror movies have you seen?
My LJ
Old 12-17-2004, 03:15 AM
Master Fan

I'm watching Return of the Living Dead Part 2 now. I forgot how funny some parts were.

Like when the severed hand grabs the old dude's balls. Hehe.

Love Dana Ashbrook.

It's at the part where the people are turning into zombies in the hospital and the little boy is seeing a zombie there and hiding.

Old 12-17-2004, 03:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Steph- I remember that scene. Ooo you are almost close towards the ending. Isnt that bully neighbor kid scary when he is a zombie?
My LJ
Old 12-17-2004, 04:05 AM
Master Fan

And that same old dude asking when was their last bowel movement!

Yep, I think he was the freakiest one, the others were mainly for laughs.. He looked evil.

Old 12-17-2004, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Gotta love Return of the living dead too. That movie cracks me up everytime. Expecially, joey and Ed. Ed cracked me up. And the get the damn screwdriver out of my head line is priceless, man that movie brings back memories of my childhood.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 12-17-2004, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Blues- same here, brings can alot of memories

Steph- oh yeah, did you see the michael jackson zombie?
My LJ
Old 12-17-2004, 08:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
its okay. What kind of horror movies have you seen?
Um i dont watch much and i only watch them during the day for obvious reason, unless its halloween then i have heaps of friends over and have horror night. here is a list of some iv seen:

The Grudge: Ju-On
The Ring
Ringu
Ringu 2
Ringu 0
Scream
Scream 2
Scream 3
I know what you did last summer
I Still know what you did last summer
Evil Dead 2 or 3 (which ever one is the funny one, If you call that horror)
the Sixth Sense
House of 1000 corpse's
The Exorcist
Dark Water

Theres more i just cant remember
Youve gotta love those Japanese horror's
Im a Cute little #196
Old 12-17-2004, 08:30 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Marian- yep that line can annoy people pretty quickly. So what's your favorite/less favorite horror movies?
oh, dear... so many horror movies... hmm.. the sixth sense scared me.. Japanese and Korean movies freak me out too... I can't think right now... maybe i'll get back to you on that.
Old 12-17-2004, 03:11 PM
Absolute Fan

hey

i got may today , i'm gonna go watch it later, only cost £4.99 aswell, i love cheap dvd's, i remember when my friend spent like £20 on a dvd i was like isn't that a little too expensive

i've seen the ring the original, freaky stuff

oh thanks for telling me about the shining, i remember twins in it & blood gushing everywhere & some young hot girl that turns into an old women hahaha or somthing like that

my least fave horror films are probibally the i know what you did last summer ones, although if there on tv i can't help but watch them

i wanted julie to get shot at the end & her dumb b/f, the very ending made me very happy though, too bad we didn't get to see her b/f get killed grrr , but i guess the ending was a dream, i on the other hand like to think it's real mwhahaha

i wanted smg character to live though, she was cool how freaky would it be to wake up & have all your hair cut off..somone hiding in your closet allll night *shivers*

Last edited by film fan; 12-17-2004 at 03:30 PM
Old 12-17-2004, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Marian- Oh I know! Japanese horror movies can be so freaky and disturbing, its cool.

The Verbi- I actually watched the Sixth Sense yesterday and forgot how much I loved it. I have seen all those movies expect for Dark Water, whats that about?

Vicky- I love cheap dvds! I also go to Walmart for cheap dvds. They always have a good buy.
My LJ
Old 12-18-2004, 08:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Its another japanese movie about some lady who has to take there child in to social servises or something like that and water starts to fall from the roof at her house and well it goes on from there.

I just borowed from my mums shop, halloween 1. i havnt seen that yet
Im a Cute little #196
Old 12-18-2004, 01:12 PM
Absolute Fan

hey

well woolworths for me , they always have cheap dvd's at xmas & january

childs's play 2 was on last night, pretty good, ahh i love that demonic doll, i missed the first 20 mins so i was kinda confused, but that guy having those doll eyes out in his gross , i really wanna see the first childs play, there's a third childs'a play then bride of chucky aswell...right

oh halloween 3 was on last night but but it didn't have anything to do with micheal myers or anything, just about these masks that possess people, kinda stupid,

Last edited by film fan; 12-18-2004 at 01:48 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top