Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2005, 11:49 PM
Loyal Fan

horror fans

hope everyone who celebrated 4th of july, had a good time! I know I did

Jen, holy crap I didnt know you were going for a mod position, congrats babe

Great job at finishing the Horror awards show, it was a great read and pretty damn funny, good job Pinhead

havent rented Hide and seek yet but I might this week sometime

Ben: This is something no one's ever heard about, and no one's ever seen before. This is hell on earth. -NOTLD
-John-
Old 07-06-2005, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks John! I have been meaning to tell you I applied but I didnt think I would get it but when I did, I was so shocked and giddy! I had a good 4th, ended up staying at home shooting off fireworks with my dad and sister. It was fun. What did you do?
My LJ
Old 07-06-2005, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

double posted
My LJ
Old 07-06-2005, 12:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Im use to the double posts

Glad you had a good 4th, I went over to my dad's house with my bro and some friends and we just shot off some fireworks and bbqed, it was pretty fun.

Well Im off to bed, goodnight Jen, congrats again on making mod

Ben: This is something no one's ever heard about, and no one's ever seen before. This is hell on earth. -NOTLD
-John-
Old 07-06-2005, 07:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Hello all.

I was meant to put a link to The descent movie , but i must have forgotton anyways here it is , i'm definatly going to see it, there's not usually all women in horror movies so this should be fun.

http://www.thedescentthemovie.com/
Old 07-06-2005, 10:25 AM
Total Fan

Congrats on the mod position Jen

I watched the unrated version of Cursed last night. It actually had a few scenes that were not in the theatrical version and they were quite gory. I don't know why they cut them out. I actually enjoyed the movie this time more than I did when I saw it at the theater. The only cheesy part to me is when the werewolf is revealed and it was that whole "if i can't have him noone will" garbage. They could of given it a different twist. I just love Christina Ricci though and Joshua Jackson was really good too. I've never liked him really. I always think of Pacey when I see him and I was never into that tv show.

Let me know how Hide and Seek is. I hear a lot of people were disappointed with it. I think it looks really good. I can't imagine anything with Robert De Niro being bad. He is such a great actor. And Dakota Fanning is such an adorable little girl.
Old 07-06-2005, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

I'd love to be added to the list

I haven't seen Hide and Seek either... Is it good? I sooooo have to see Cursed! coughmiloventimigliacough

I'm not too fond of recent horror movies... I feel like they're all the same now. Except for japanese but once you know few of them they're kinda repetitive too.
I rewatched It this weekend, first time since ages, and I get now why I was terrorized by clowns when I was a kid... It still creeps me out just like then...
Old 07-06-2005, 01:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Hello, everyone *waves*

I'm new here...hm, horror movies, guess my favorite is The Shining, and I don't have any problems sleeping after a horror movie, hehe i'm lucky
Old 07-06-2005, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey everyone!

I haven't been around here in a while. I miss this thread!

Great new thread! I the title.

I recently saw Land of the Dead on opening night and it was really good. I enjoyed it a lot. It really stayed true to George A. Romero's triology, and he certainly hasn't lost his touch. I am also seeing Dark Water this weekend. I hope it's good. It looks pretty decent. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Congratulations on your Mod position Jenny!
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 07-06-2005, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys Sorry I didn't make it in here earlier but FF was having problems so I wasn't really posting. Glad to see you went with my title.

Shauna- Glad you liked the movie. I really liked it too. Can't wait for the dvd.
Old 07-06-2005, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Eee, Im happy to see more people especially the regulars back posting on here

Thanks Shauna and Cadence for the congrats

Cadence, Awww is that you and your son in your icon?

DresdenDoll- Added you! I havent seen too much Japanese horror movies expect for Ringu, we dont have any japanese movies at my video store, sadly.

Film fan- Love your Stewie icon! Checking of The descent trailer now

Britt- I was having alot of trouble posting on the 4th, I could barely get on at all but today it seems to be working fine
My LJ
Old 07-06-2005, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

The Ring is definitely one of the best Japanese horrors. Warning - don't watch Audition... I got this one in my Ring dvd as a bonus movie and OMG I wanted to puke it was that gore... Beurk...

I love The Shining! We're talking about Kubrick's version right? Not this crap in 2 parts made for TV?
Old 07-06-2005, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Britt- I was having alot of trouble posting on the 4th, I could barely get on at all but today it seems to be working fine
Yeah, I was having problems too. I've been able to post today though. I've had some minor problems today but at least I can post.
Old 07-06-2005, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Britt- I know, I would of gone crazy if it didnt work today cause Im in such a posting mood right now

DresdenDoll- I love the original The Shining, the tv movie was alright but it could never bet the originial with Jack Nicholason.

Polythene Pam- Hi there!
My LJ
Old 07-06-2005, 09:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Rainstorm18 - *waves back*

You know, I've never seen The Shining that was made for TV. I searched for it on the internet, though, and didn't appeal to me at all. I think it's a tricky job to remake such a great movie and Jack Nicholson was just wonderful.

And congrats, Jenny, I know what is like to be a moderator *whispering* I love it
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top