Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2005, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

Here You Go Guys... The Final Two and Its all over. This was real fun to do. Sorry it took me three days to do it tho.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Wayne: Our next presenter was the director of the great movie trilogy The Lord Of The Rings. The third film in the trilogy, The Lord Of The Rings won a record 11 Academy Awards including Best Picture and Best Director. Ladies and Gentlemen, Give it up for Academy Award winning Director, Peter Jackson.

Peter Jackson: Thank you Wayne. Tonight ladies and Gentlemen I am presenting the award for Best Horror Movie Director. As all know what makes a great film is a great person directing it. Over the years horror films have become successes and the directors careers were made. These six great horror directors are responsible for great horror films such as The Beyond, Night Of The Living Dead, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Halloween, and Hellraiser. All of these films are cult hits among the horror fans including myself. These six great men have truly given a gift to the horror genre. Tonight we celebrate them all but we honor only one. The nominees for Best Director are:

Clive Barker
David Cronenberg
George A. Romero
John Carpenter
Lucio Fulci
Tobe Hooper

The Winner For Best Director is: John Carpenter

Garth: Well ladies and gentlemen, we have had alot of suprise winners and alot of deserving winners and some who deserved to win but didn't. We are now at the final award and the grand daddy of them all. The Best Horror Movie. The actor coming out to present the final award played perhaps the most scariest yet funniest horror movie villain of them all. Freddy Kreuger himself, Robert Englund!

*The crowd goes wild, chanting Freddy as Robert Englund is wearing the trademark Freddy Kreuger finger knife glove*

Robert Englund: Hello my children! *Laughs evilly* Tonight we have come to the final curtain. The Best Horror Movie award. What makes a good horror movie? The killer? The characters who either become the hero or heroine of the movie or the helpless victims? Or the good story? Or just the plain old gore and carnage? Well the six nominated films may not be A Nightmare On Elm Street but they have all of those qualities. The first nominated movie is about a family who becomes terrorized by a demonic haunted house. The second nominated movie is about a mass murderer who takes the possession of a toy doll. The third nominated movie is about a troubled vampire who tells the story of how life was changed the moment he became a vampire. The fourth nominated movie is about a creature who devours people for 23 days and targets a brother and sister for his next meal. The fifth nominated movie is about the son of Satan in the form of a boy and how he causes destruction around his family. The sixth nominated movie is about young FBI agent who is tracking down a serial killer with the help of a locked up cannibal. Six great films but who will win? The Nominees for Best Horror Movie are:

The Amityville Horror
Child's Play
Interview With The Vampire
Jeepers Creepers
The Omen
Silence Of The Lambs

The Winner For Best Horror Movie Is: Interview With The Vampire

*Wayne and Garth come out on stage*

Wayne: Well that's the show! It was fun while it lasted alot of babes Suhwing!!! Party on guys and have good night! Party on Garth!
Garth: Party on Wayne!

*Show ends to Down With The Sickness playing again as the audience flees for their lives as zombies crash the stage*
Old 07-02-2005, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Woo, I would like to thank everyone for voting for me (aka Samara) I am pretty scary indeed

Pinhead- Another great job, glad that you put some Johnny in there and it was awesome that you put Linda Blair and Robert Englund in there!
My LJ
Old 07-03-2005, 05:00 AM
Master Fan

Your welcome Samara.

Thanks you all who voted for me Pinhead as well.

When I do the 2006 Horror Awards and 2006 Summer Horror Awards. I am gonna let people pick the nominees. The names who come up the most will be nominated.
Old 07-03-2005, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I also want to congrat you also Pinhead for being one scary f-er

Awesome I cant wait
My LJ
Old 07-04-2005, 06:49 AM
Master Fan

Happy 4th of July everyone who celebrates

To celebrate I shall add some horror pictures later.
Old 07-04-2005, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same to you Pinhead

I guess everyone is out doing things for the holiday cause this thread feels died
My LJ
Old 07-04-2005, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Well good for them. The god **** fireworks got cancelled here because someone got hurt. So no fireworks for us in Pawtucket. First time for me that I have missed them.
Old 07-04-2005, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry to hear that, I almost missed seeing our fireworks over here but rushed down there on time, so beautiful. What happened to that person that got hurt?
My LJ
Old 07-05-2005, 01:23 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthorton17
Yeah, it's kind of a dead season for horror movies, so I'm just watching saw and the ring and waiting for Dark Water to come out. I hope this can live up to the stage that the Ring set for japanese horror films..
Yeah, I'm watching SAW and The Ring again and again seen there the only desent one of recent horrors.

Dark Waters? Haven't heard of it...which is so unlike me. Can anyone give me a Trailer link? Or fill me in ony the movie?
Old 07-05-2005, 05:29 AM
Elite Fan

Dark Water is a pretty good one! I was a little less impressed by it than by Ring (possibly coz I watched it in daylight ) but it still is scary...

Oh... hi!
Old 07-05-2005, 03:41 PM
Total Fan

Besides the few things posted here at the forum, I've been hearing really bad things about Land of the Dead. I've had several friends who saw it and said it was boring and stupid. That basically it was gory with zombies walking around killing people. Typical of zombie movies. My mom got talked into seeing it and she said it wasn't worth the money. Her BF fell asleep during it and the guy that came with them ended up just walking out of the theater. So I'm not going to go see it. I'll wait for it to come out on DVD.

Hope everyone had a great 4th. Mine was awesome!
Old 07-05-2005, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

roswellcharmed_2000- Adding you to the horror list now hun

DresdenDoll- Hi there! Would you like to be added to the list as well?

Here's the official website for Dark Water with a trailer here

Cadence- I read alot of good comments on Land of the dead from the horror livejournal I post on here

Anyone rent Hide and seek today since it came out on VHS/DVD today, I rented it but will probably watch it later.

My LJ
Old 07-05-2005, 08:39 PM
Supreme Fan

Oooh! Dark Waters looks sweet!!! Thanks for the link, Jen .

DresdenDoll- Welcome, and cool you've already seen Dark Water? Awesome. Well if it's still scary then i'll go see it.
Old 07-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem

It does look rather spooky, I just hope the movie is just as spooky as the trailer. I hate when the trailers are the best part of the movie and you see it and you are like " that wasnt scary!" like White noise for example, the trailer gave me chills but the movie itself didnt have that same effect on me. I was rather disappointed but it was still a good movie.
My LJ
Old 07-05-2005, 11:44 PM
Elite Fan

i liked hide and seek when it came out. it had an awesome twist at the end.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread