Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2005, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Horror Film APPRECIATION #19- We're not safe awake or asleep!

Banner Made By: Chynna Princess

Horror Fans

1)Rainstorm18-Samara (The Ring)
2)Blueschild007- Sydney (Scream)
3)Calmly Chaotic
4)The Survivor- Pinhead (Hellraiser)
5)AdriaMichelle-Carrie (Carrie)
6)Groovyk1
7)Galaxia21-Nancy (Nightmare on elm street)
8)Dawsonandjo1
9)Capesidefan
10)JacquiJack
11)Mukooh
12)K46
13)Vc318
14)COOLCAT200
15)Sick Boy
16)Katherine Behr
17)M_J_23
18)Novlótë
19)California_ here_ I _come
20)Shell_belle
21)film fan-May (May)
22)Lovesbitch
23)Moonlight~Pixie
24)Hybrid-Angel
[color=red]25)The Verbi[/color-Thing (The Thing)
26)Rockstar
27)Jaxx333
28)peroxide blonde
29)PotterGirl
30)angel_boogiepop
31)~*Cubby*~ -Beverly (IT)
32)~~TvAddict~~
33)Marilyn_19032002
34)=Mars=
35)Sam Hewson-Reagan (The Exorcist)
35)~Naleylove22~
36)Mind Warper-Chris (Carrie)
37)Nightcrawler21-Ben (Night of the living dead)
38)Terpsichore
39)Dark Half Undine
40)Scorpiogrl
41)Shauna233- Francine (Dawn of the Dead)
42) Cadence-Selene (Underworld)
43)Crisc
44)VU&NICO
45)obsessed_aussie
46)roswellcharmed_2000
47)~DresdenDoll~

(Wanna be added to the list? Just so say and I shall add you)

Past Horror Flicks Titles

1# Favorite Horror Flicks
2# " Freddy, Jason, and Michael, Oh My!"
3# " We are celebrating every day as if it were Halloween"
4# "From Camp Crystal Lake to Elm Street.. it's terror all the way"
5# " It's Halloween, Everyone's entitled to one good scare"
6# " Oh, please dont kill me, Mr. Ghostface, I wanna be in the sequel"
7# " Candyman, Candyman, Candyman, Candyman..go on One more time!"
8# "Guaranteed to jack you up"
9# " Yeah their dead, they're all messed up""
10# " Hi I'm Chucky. Wanna play?"
11# "Where your fate is waiting!"
12# " Samara is back and this time the seven days will get YOU!
13# "Pinhead: Your suffering will be legendary, even in hell!"
#14- The Amityville house, the perfect home for us
#15-We're on an express elevator to hell - going down!

13 Rules For Surviving A Horror Movie

#1. When it appears that you have killed the monster, never check
to see if it's really dead.

#2. Never read a book of demon summoning aloud, even as a joke.

#3. Do not search the basement, especially if the power has just
gone out.

#4. Never accept invitations from strangers, especially
individuals who inexplicably live in isolated areas and have no
contact with society.

#5. As a general rule, don't solve puzzles that open portals to
Hell.

#6. If you're searching for the cause of a noise and find out that
it's not just the cat, leave the room immediately if you value
your life.

#7. If appliances start operating by themselves, move out.

#8. No sex, beer or partying! Any of these activities will surely
seal your fate.

#9. If you find a town which is deserted, it's probably for a
reason. Take the hint and stay away.

#10. Don't fool with recombinant DNA technology unless you're sure
you know what you're doing.

#11. Stay away from certain geographical locations, some of which
are listed here: Amityville, Elm Street, Transylvania, Nilbog,
the Bermuda Triangle, or any small town in Maine.

#12. If your car runs out of gas at night, do not go to the nearby
deserted-looking house to phone for help.

#13. Beware of strangers bearing tools such as chain saws, staple
guns, hedge trimmers, electric carving knives, combines,
lawnmowers, butane torches, soldering irons, band saws, or any
device made from deceased companions.

Tv Shows That Have A Thriller/Horror Theme To Them

Carnivale:

During the American Great Depression, a great showdown between the forces of good and evil takes place, centered around hayseed Ben Hawkins and the sinister carnival with which he travels, and charismatic preacher Justin Crowe, who opens his arms to the migrant farmers arriving in California.

X-files:

FBI agents investigating those cases that involve the paranormal or previously unsolved (especially by conventional means). FBI Special Agents Mulder, Scully, Doggett and Reyes work to uncover forces within the United States of America government that would violate people's rights, alien creatures and monsters alike that attack and other mysteries

Dead like me:

A college dropout, Georgia "George" Lass is killed by a toilet seat that falls from the MIR space station on her first day at a temp agency. Upon death, she is recruited for a team of grim reapers - undead who mix among the and take people's souls just before they die. Along with fellow team members Mason, Roxy, Betty, and leader Rube, George discovers life after life

Addams Family:

The Addams Family is not your typical family: they take delight in most of the things that "normal" people would be terrified of. Gomez Adams is an extremely wealthy man, and is able to indulge his wife Morticia's every desire: be it cultivation of poisonous plants, or a candlelit dinner in a graveyard. People visiting the Addams Family just don't seem to appreciate the 7 foot tall butler "Lurch" or the helping hand (which is just a disembodied hand named "Thing").

The Twilight Zone:

Rod Serling's seminal anthology series focused on ordinary folks who suddenly found themselves in extraordinary, usually supernatural, situations. The stories would typically end with an ironic twist that would see the guilty punished.

Point pleasant:

A series of supernatural events begin in a small coastal New Jersey town after the arrival of a mysterious teenage girl whom apparently has ability to make people and events act on her behalf

Buffy the vampire slayer:

"In every generation there is a chosen one... she alone will stand against the vampires, the demons and the forces of darkness. She is the slayer." Buffy Summers knows this tale by heart, and no matter how hard she tries to be just a "normal girl", she can not escape from her destiny... Thankfully, she is not alone in her quest to save the world, as she has the help of her friends, the hilarious (and surprisingly quite effective) evil-fighting team called "The Scooby Gang". Together, Buffy & co. will slay their demons, survive one apocalypse after another, attend high school and college... and above all, understand that growing up can truly be Hell sometimes... literally.

Charmed:

The three Halliwell sisters discover that they are descendents of a line of female witches. Each has a special ability (stopping time, moving objects, seeing the future), and they can also combine their abilities into the "Power of Three" to fight demons, warlocks, and other evils

Lost:

A horrific plane crash leaves 48 passengers alive, and stranded on a remote island in the South Pacific. The survivors include doctor Jack, now freed prisoner Kate, one hit wonder rock star Charlie, Iraqi military vet Sayid, and a mysterious man named Locke. These people from all walks of life must band together to survive not only the island, but a gigantic...something that lives in the interior.

Are you afraid of the dark?

A revival of the popular early-90's ghost story show of the same name. A group of kids calling themselves "The Midnight Society" spends each episode sitting around a campfire swapping scary stories. Creepy, but never gory or excessively frightening, common subjects included haunted houses, what goes on behind the neighbor's walls, and other things that go bump in the night.

Future Title Threads

"I see dead people" -The Sixth Sense

"How sweet, fresh meat." - Nightmare on elm street

"When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"- Dawn of the dead

Old Thread

We have three simple rules on here that we would really appreciate you would take to consideration.

No posting SHARK PICTURES of any kind.
No BASHING on other posters who like certain films you dont.
Please respect others. If you dont like horror films, it would be best to just avoid coming in on the thread.

New thread!
My LJ
Old 06-30-2005, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was going to post the new thread on the other one but someone closed it already

Um, he kinda knew. I told him I loved zombie movies but wanted to see if he liked the movie before I said it was my favorite.
My LJ
Old 07-01-2005, 12:01 AM
Loyal Fan

I noticed, good job on the new thread. Love the title.

Hm, well I guess not every couple has something in common. What kind of horror movies does he like then?

Ben: This is something no one's ever heard about, and no one's ever seen before. This is hell on earth. -NOTLD
-John-
Old 07-01-2005, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, Im a bit bummed though. The other wallpaper we had for the horror villians isnt working anymore so I took it off. The other one still looks great though

I know he likes supernatural type of movies which I like also but I dont know what else. I will ask him sometime.

Well Im off to bed, night John and horror peeps
My LJ
Old 07-01-2005, 12:58 AM
Supreme Fan

Ola horror lovers! And night, Jen . Sleep tight and dont let Freddy in tonight.

It is just me, or is there like a horror movie draught! I swear there's no new horror movie coming up. What a F'in bummer.

Hey, Nightcrawler
Old 07-01-2005, 06:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, it's kind of a dead season for horror movies, so I'm just watching saw and the ring and waiting for Dark Water to come out. I hope this can live up to the stage that the Ring set for japanese horror films..

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky
Old 07-01-2005, 11:16 AM
Total Fan

Yay....new thread I love the title!

Well, I was supposed to go see Land of the Dead last night but my mom cancelled on babysitting about a half hour before we were supposed to go. I wasn't home when she called. She talked to my BF. I was out grocery shopping and getting dinner and rushing to get home so we could go. I was mad And then I got even more mad because when she canceled my BF took it upon himself to make plans with his friends instead of going and doing something else with me and our son. So I was ticked off all night and in an extremely bad mood. I have to work the next few nights so I was looking forward to getting out and doing something.

And yeah, not too many horror movies coming out, besides Land of the Dead and Dark Water. Hopefully that will change.
Old 07-01-2005, 05:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

gr8 thread title!

i can't wait for Dark Water.....hopefully it will have some moments i can copy to scare people i know..thats always fun
Old 07-01-2005, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aw Im sorry to hear that, Cadence! I was mad last night at my brother for cancelling on me the last minute before Land of the dead was going to start. He said he had some things with his friends to do and left. I was so bummed.

Yeah horror movies are kinda on a draught this year.
My LJ
Old 07-02-2005, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

Here you go guys. I was busy Thursday and yesterday. Heres the next 4. The last 4 are coming up.

Wayne: Our next presenter has had a history of horror films. Her character Reagan is also nominated for Best Horror Movie Villainess. Ladies and Gentleman please Give it up for Academy Award nominee Linda Blair.

Linda Blair: Thank you very much Wayne. It is a pleasure to be here and I hope you all are rooting for Reagan to win for Best Supporting Horror Movie Villainess. I am out here tonight to present the award for Best Horror Movie Remake. Now alot of horror fans are thinking why would anyone like the sequel better then the original. Most of you say remakes suck compare to the original film. Well I think that remakes are necessary to bring in fresh blooded horror movie fans. Now although the nominees are remakes of originals I think they pay homage to the original classics. The nominees for Best Horror Movie Remake are:

Dawn Of The Dead (2004 remake)
The Haunting (1999 remake)
The Invasion Of The Body Snatchers (1978 remake)
King Kong (1976 remake)
Night Of The Living Dead (1990 remake)
Psycho (1998 remake)

The Winner For Best Horror Movie Remake Is: Dawn Of The Dead (2004 remake)

Garth: You know what I like about good old fashioned Horror movies. Not alot of Gore and violence. I also like our next presenter who is going to be presenting Best Black and White Horror Film. Please give up for two time Academy Award nominee, Johnny Depp.

Johnny Depp: *Female audience goes crazy* Hello everyone. I am big fan of the horror films having started in quite a few of them myself. However I am a fan of the Black and white horror films. I would like to believe that if it weren't for true classic horror movies like Night Of The Living Dead, Psycho among many others that their wouldn't have been movies like Friday The 13th, Halloween, Scream and the newest hit, Saw. The black and white horror movies are the grandfather of the horror movie genre. These six nominated black and white Horror films are nominated are just a few great classics done in their time and in my own opnion they are all winners no matter who wins. The nominees for Best Black and White Horror Film are:

Bride Of Frankenstein
Creature From The Black Lagoon
Dracula
Frankenstein
The Mummy
The Wolf Man

The Winner For Best Black and White Horror Movie Is: Dracula

Wayne: Our next presenter needs no introduction. She kicked some serious alien ass in the 4 Alien films. She is a great talented actress and she could probably kick my ass. Ladies and gentlemen, Sigourney Weaver.

Sigourney Weaver: Thank you for the introduction Wayne. Over the years I have been told by many many fans that they loved how I kicked the alien's ass in the Alien movies. Since 1979 where I did beat up the Alien, we have seen many other strong female characters rule the horror movie genre which was normally ruled over strong ass-kicking male characters. I am proud of each and every one of the nominees for Best Horror Movie Heroine. Each heroine nominee deals with undead zombies to take down serial killers while looking extremely beautiful at the same time. The nominees for Best Horror Movie Heroine are:

Alice - Resident Evil
Barbara - Night Of The Living Dead (1990 remake)
Clarice Starling - Silence Of The Lambs
Kirsty Cotton - Hellraiser
Laurie Strode - Halloween
Sydney Prescott - Scream

The Winner For Best Horror Movie Heroine: Sydney Prescott - Scream

Garth: Our next presenters play two of the most popular superheroes in the movies. Ladies and Gentleman please welcome Tobey "Spider-Man" Maguire and Christian "Batman" Bale!

Tobey: Thanks Garth you'll get free tickets to Spider-Man 3 when it comes out. Hey Christian do you know what I like?

Christian: Um getting to make out with up Kirsten Dunst upside down? *The audience laughs*

Tobey: Well yes that is one of them but I also like good strong heroes to stand up to the likes of Jason Voorhees or Michael Myers.

Christian: Yes I know what you mean Tobey I like them as well. That's why we are here to present the award to Best Horror Movie Hero. All six of the nominees have stood up to the likes of Michael Myers to aliens invading their farm to a small girl being possessed by Satan. Although some might have not have lived they all did something good that was worth dying for.

Tobey: The nominees for Best Horror Movie Hero are:

Rev. Graham Hess - Signs
Ichabod Crane - Sleepy Hollow
Jim - 28 Days Later
Kenneth - Dawn Of The Dead (2004 remake)
Father Lancaster Merrin - The Exorcist
Dr. Samuel Loomis - Halloween

The Winner For Best Horror Movie Hero: Dr. Samuel Loomis - Halloween
Old 07-02-2005, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

Wayne: I am very excited about our next presenter. She played the tormented but uniquely powerful Carrie White in the hit horror film Carrie back in 1976. The character Carrie even won for Best Horror Movie Villainess for 2005 Horror Movie Awards. Ladies and Gentlemen, Oscar winning actress Sissy Spacek.

Sissy Spacek: Thank you Garth. I am pleased to say that playing Carrie White in Carrie really jump started my career in Hollywood. Although she might have not have been as evil as tonight's nominees she certainly did provide some of the most scary moments in horror movies. That is why I am here presenting Best Horror Movie Villainess. These six females range from the queen of all vampires to a vengeful Tooth Fairy bent on destroying anyone who gets in her way. All six females are all worthy winners but their can only be one winner. The nominees for Best Horror Movie Villianess are:

Queen Akasha- Queen Of The Damned
Ginger Fitzgerald - Ginger Snaps
May Downs - May
Reagan - The Exorcist
Samara Morgan - The Ring
The Tooth Fairy - Darkness Falls

The Winner For Best Horror Movie Villianess: Samara Morgan - The Ring

Garth: Like our previous presenter, this man is an Academy Award Winner and his character Dr. Hannibal Lector won for best Horror Movie Villain. Ladies and gentleman Dr. Hannibal Lector himself, Sir Anthony Hopkins!

Anthony Hopkins: Good evening one and I would like to have you all for dinner. *The audience cheers for Anthony* I am here to present for Best Horror Movie Villain. Over the years horror movie villains have changed. Back in the 1930s it was Dracula and Frankenstein, in the 1980s it was Freddy Kreuger and Chucky The Doll. Now in the 1990s and 2000s it has become the Masked killer in the movie Scream. As great as these villains are tonight they are not nominated. Among the nominees they are a demon from hell who is summoned to Earth from a puzzlebox, a cross dressing murder who stalks and murders people at his hotel, a chainsaw weilding mass murder who wears a mask made from people's skin, a machete undead killer who comes back to punish children at Camp Crystal Lake, a creature who eats people for a full month and the king of all vampires. All six nominees are worth of Best Horror Movie Villain. Unforunately their are not six awards I can give only one. With that said the nominees for Best Horror Movie Villain are:

Dracula - Bram Stoker's Dracula
The Creeper - Jeepers Creepers
Jason Voorhees - Jason Goes To Hell
Leatherface - The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Norman Bates - Psycho
Pinhead - Hellraiser

The Winner For Best Horror Movie Villain: Pinhead - Hellraiser
Old 07-02-2005, 10:57 AM
Total Fan

Great job on those awards! Wow......I love the pics of Johnny, Tobey and Christian. So hot

Last night I watched this movie called Dead End. Has anyone seen it? It was actually quite good. Strange and creepy. I've never seen any actors that were in it. Basically, this family is driving out of town on Christmas Eve and the husband decides to take some shortcut which ends up to be this neverending road. It just keeps going in circles or something. The whole family ends up getting murdered, except the pregnant sister, by some sort of ghost or something. There was this crazy ghost lady with a dead baby that lured them, and then this black car would drive by and you could see the person in the back screaming for help. Then seconds later be found brutally murdered. It was crazy. And the end twisted so that it was meant to look like a horrible car accident.
Old 07-02-2005, 11:39 AM
Elite Fan

samara better have won that award, she's a crazy little girl. damn that girl who player her scared the living crap out me.

can i be added to the list? I LOVE HORROR MOVIES!!! they're my favorite movies
Old 07-02-2005, 02:18 PM
Supreme Fan

nice new thread!!

I sooo love the 13 rules!!

Your favorite screencaps site

My tumblr
Old 07-02-2005, 06:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Can any1 tell me about this zombie movie trailer i saw 2day......Devil's rejects???..i think that was the title...i don't remember hearing about it before