Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2004, 01:53 PM
In Theaters

I got a whole bunch of Home Alone songs recently They're so great! Each one reminds me of the movie, hehe.

Old 06-13-2004, 02:11 PM
Passionate Fan

I grew up on this movie and Macaulay! It seems so weird that he is so much older now; I always kind of assumed he was my age. Anyway, this movie is so great. When I was a kid, I loved the ending and all the pranks so much that I used to fast forward the movie to the end just to see it. But whenever I watched the whole thing, my sister and I would start bouncing off the walls when the really fast music comes on when they're rushing to get to the airport. It's a really great movie. I loved it as a kid and now I get so much more of the jokes like the title. I love that line, classic.
"I'm just trying to be really considerate. I've never really done it before but I'm going to give it a shot. You know, I've seen it done and I've read about it so I'm going to try to be nice." ~Will, Big Brother 2
Old 06-13-2004, 02:23 PM
In Theaters

Welcome to the thread! I feel the same way as you. I grew up with this movie and Macaulay Culkin.

My brother and I didn't bounce around when the fast music played (although that does sound like fun, hehe), but we used to sit on my parents' bed and crack up like crazy when Kevin played those great pranks that he's famous for

Old 06-13-2004, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

I loved Home Alone. I grew up watching it. I loved watching it especially at Xmas, it got me in the mood. I love all the wacky things that happen to Kevin when he's left alone.

Wicked film!
Old 06-13-2004, 05:26 PM
In Theaters

Welcome groovyk1! It's nice to have you posting here

Old 06-22-2004, 03:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

the dude who played the tall robbers son went to my bros school and he was goona block w/ him so i saw him at my bros graduation. didnt say hi though
Old 06-22-2004, 08:50 AM
In Theaters

You saw Daniel Stern? That's so cool!

Old 10-20-2004, 05:47 PM
Cotton Candy

Home Alone is, I think, the only movie poster that I want and still need to get. Hopefully I'll get my paycheck soon

Old 10-21-2004, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I watch this movie every Christmas. Brings back alot of memories plus it ever gets tiring and its funny.

Kev : Can I sleep in your room? I don't want to sleep on the hide-a bed with Fuller. If he has something to drink, he'll wet the bed.
Buzz: I wouldn't let you sleep in my room if you were growing on my ass
My LJ
Old 10-21-2004, 08:51 PM
Passionate Fan

I love HA 1 and 2! Even my parents love it. I have both movies taped since I was little. Macaulay was one of my first crushes.
Old 10-21-2004, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I always tear up at the part with the homeless bird lady and Kevin and he gives her a present, I think it was a glass dove or something like that.
My LJ
Old 10-21-2004, 09:16 PM
Cotton Candy

Wow, I'm so glad that this thread is getting some attention! Jen and GilmoreJunkie!

I printed out a really nice picture of Kevin today, so now I don't need to buy that mini-poster I can't wait to hang it in my room!

Old 10-22-2004, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I cant believe that the actor Macaulay Culkin who played little kevin is all growed up now, thought he still has his baby face

My LJ
Old 10-22-2004, 01:22 PM
Cotton Candy

I know, I can't believe it either! You're right though, he still has the same face

Old 11-15-2004, 04:51 PM
Elite Fan

I just bought this on DVD. It's Christmas season and I can watch the re runs on tv but I needed to have it. Memories Now I need to find the second one on DVD.

Both movies are cornerstones of my childhood. Watching either of them is taking a break from my life and traveling back and forth between the movie and my memories.