Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2004, 11:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

HELP! Searching for PETER PAN!!!

Hello everyone! I haven't posted on here for a very long time, but i didn't know where else to find some help!!!

i am 18 years old, and when i was about 11 or 12, i used to go to my mom's friend's house when they were working together and watch this VHS of Peter Pan.... I really loved this version but i can't find it!!!

It wasn't the cartoon and i'm almost positive it was NOT the movie starring Cathy Rigby. Searching online though, it doesn't seem it exists!! It's possible that i might just not remember correctly, but i'm still hoping it's out there somewhere so i can get it! It's not the black and white version either. It was in color, played by live people (not cartoons), and I believe Peter Pan was played by a woman. The scenes all appeared to be played on an actual stage, like a broadway production. I remember that there is a scene where the children in neverland build a house and realistically, it's just made of a bunch of boards.

and... this may sound dumb but i also remember a part with the kids and the indian girl (wow i sound really knowledgeable about this don't i:-/) are singing and it sounds like "ugga-wugga-wig-wah!" ummmm yah.... :-P

Is there ANYONE who can help me??? Please!!!!! Thanks in advance to anyone who has any information!!!

misfitmal17@hotmail.com [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2004, 12:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Is it the version with Mary Martin? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I have a (PAL) copy of that one. I got it off ebay - there were TONS on offering!

It's live action and a musical [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0054176/
Old 03-12-2004, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, that's what I would say, too - the Hallmark version with Mary Martin...

By the way, we do have a thread for these types of questions located at the top of this main board. Next time you may want to post your question there as it's very active and the people who post there are extremely knowledgeable.

My LJ for Movies
Old 03-12-2004, 05:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thank You! That's the one! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm so excited!! LOL [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Sorry I posted in the wrong area though! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ 03-12-2004: Message edited MisfitMal17 ]
Old 03-12-2004, 06:17 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm glad to have been able to help [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Good luck finding it! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread