Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2020, 01:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Same here
Old 11-27-2020, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Same here
Old 11-27-2020, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 11-29-2020, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
I always thought that Krum was more interested in Hermione than she was, which is why I always find it hard to get behind that ship
I actually thought the Goblet of Fire movie portrayed the simmering chemistry between them very well, I remember that look they shared when he went up to put his name in the goblet and was like

But I don't think it helped that the movies didn't really stick to the promise of them writing letters and they even deleted a scene of them dancing in Deathly Hallows. That lack of continuity is rather frustrating, not to mention we had to sit through cringe-inducing scenes of Lavender sucking Ron's face off and him just being led by her hand like a lap-dog whilst Hermione sat there crying

But I didn't read the books so I'll just say that as a fan of the movies, I don't think the scripts really sold any of the romances very well. I did love Ron and Hermione together, but I didn't feel like any of them really had any sexual chemistry... Eh, maybe I'll give it a free pass because we're talking about awkward teens.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 12-04-2020, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

In the books, I thought it was pretty clear that their relationship was a bit one sided in that regard.

Can't really remember them writing letters in the books either though
Old 12-13-2020, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 04-22-2023 at 01:31 AM
Old 12-13-2020, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

^ Aww lovely!

Quote:
In the books, I thought it was pretty clear that their relationship was a bit one sided in that regard.
I have total consideration for the fact that novel fans do have a more valid opinion of the overall story and relationships than just the film fans

I just thought that in the 4th movie (which is not my favorite), there was a genuine spark between Emma and the actor who played Krum. I love their mutual smirk when he puts his name in the goblet

It kinda sucks that Ron and Hermione don't really come into play until my least favorite of the movies (the 6th one). And wow is Lavender annoying in that movie
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 12-16-2020, 02:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks

Fair enough, I never really saw a lot of chemistry between the actor who played Krum and Emma
Old 12-20-2020, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

It didn't help that the guy who played Viktor was completely deprived of screen time and dialogue. Seemed hugely disrespectful that his return in Deathly Hallows Part 1 was cut out (and wasn't even shown as a deleted scene).
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 12-24-2020, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

I've watched Prisoner of Azkaban twice this week and it's somehow risen to place in my top 3 favorites of the series.

I honestly never used to care for it but something about the fascinating use of shots by the director + Harry's relationships with both Lupin and Black really pulled me in.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 12-25-2020, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

how come you never cared for it before?
Old 12-27-2020, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked the third movie.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 12-27-2020, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
I liked the third movie.
it’s my 2nd favorite
Old 12-28-2020, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mine too. The 7th is my favourite followed by the 3rd.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-03-2021, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Chamber of Secrets is my favorite
Closed Thread   Post New Thread