Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2019, 03:28 PM
Wish Upon A Lucky Star

I still see HP costumes on World Book Days, Allison

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Still bitter about the HR writers taking away lines from Ron and giving them to Hermoine
That sucks And if you ask me, sexist. Weakens the male romantic lead to feminize the girl. Unnecessary.

So, last week, Rupert decided to spark up those rumors of romantic feelings between Emma and Tom on set -

Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It really is

Saw that
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 03:34 PM
Wish Upon A Lucky Star

Ever notice that people equate those rumors (apparently their ship name is Feltson? ) with Draco/Hermione?

This is the thing - we know Emma had a thing for Tom. But there's a difference between that and how their dynamic was on screen.

Did the books take Dramione anywhere? It has such a huge shipping fandom so that's why I'm curious.
Old 11-30-2019, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I do notice that

Not in the slightest
Old 11-30-2019, 03:50 PM
Wish Upon A Lucky Star

Ah so it's a wishful thinking ship then

I understand that. There are plenty of couples who I would've liked to have gotten together in shows/movies based purely on chemistry or love/hate dynamic.
Old 11-30-2019, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep

Same here, more so when it comes to tv shows though
Old 11-30-2019, 03:54 PM
Wish Upon A Lucky Star

Nathan and Brooke in OTH

It kinda happened, but not in the way I wanted it to.
Old 11-30-2019, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I always wanted them to hook up in the episode with Dan's party in S1
Old 11-30-2019, 04:22 PM
Wish Upon A Lucky Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
I always wanted them to hook up in the episode with Dan's party in S1
Was that 1x07?

major flirtation going on.

I know we find out that they had sex before the Pilot, and that episode did kind of imply this when Brooke says to him "I thought you liked that in a girl"
Old 11-30-2019, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clear (View Post)
Was that 1x07?

major flirtation going on.

I know we find out that they had sex before the Pilot, and that episode did kind of imply this when Brooke says to him "I thought you liked that in a girl"
It was

Yeah, the rewatch I'm doing has made it even more clear about me wanting that hookup too
Old 12-01-2019, 05:11 AM
Wish Upon A Lucky Star

I thought it was realistic that those two, the most sexual characters, had been together in the past (and I'll never understand why it wasn't established earlier in the show ... Possibly because they thought Haley wouldn't go near him if she knew ) but I think leaving it until season 4 to reveal it, the point where Haley was pregnant... The timing was completely off and oh dear the attempts to make the actors look like they were doing scenes from 4 years ago pretty bad you could tell their looks had changed - hair, bodies etc.

Relating this to Harry Potter, I used the Nathan/Brooke example to show that you don't need to have a central relationship to the story to have a fanbase. People can ship all types of AU pairings based on their own ideas of what they want for the characters outside of the canon. This applies big time to Draco/Hermione.
Old 12-01-2019, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, it's hilarious how little effort they made into making NB look they were at the time of that sex tape

No you don't
Old 12-01-2019, 04:13 PM
Wish Upon A Lucky Star

I still love that James/Sophia was happening around this point, too. I still remember Chad outing them on TV and people giving him hell for it

Would you have been okay with Draco/Hermione if things had been different and Ron wasn't in the picture?

I'm still a Krum/Hermione shipper, not gonna lie.
Old 12-01-2019, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Nope, don't think I would have wanted them in any circumstances
Old 12-03-2019, 08:59 AM
Wish Upon A Lucky Star

Okay

It's bizarre how many people on social media are pro-Dramione

At least people appreciate Rupert Grint as Ron, so I don't feel that the AU ships make a negative difference to the canon love for Romione.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top