Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2005, 02:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, it does suck to be me I guess. And yes, meeting up with my flatmate sounds like a good idea, but, you forgot one thing...you are my flatemate moron
Old 08-31-2005, 02:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hehehehehehehehe
Old 08-31-2005, 08:46 AM
Addicted Fan

ByThesea, aww, sorry about the car problem. Chilli, Yay! Dude, imagine if he was in the same state! StickySprite, you're lucky. Whoa! THERE'S a twist.
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 08-31-2005, 12:29 PM
Addicted Fan

chadlyn, yeah that would be good if he was in the same state. Oh, why cant Rupert make a movie in my apartment building? That would be really convinient.
Speaking of Rupert/Ron, I cant wait to see the scenes of the Yule ball and him in his cheapo dress robes
Old 08-31-2005, 01:36 PM
Addicted Fan

In your apartment, that's funny. I can't wait to see Dan in his robes. Looks like we've got crushes on the leading men. *points to sig*
"They didn't agree on much. In fact they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday. But, despite their differences, they had one important thing in common.....they were crazy about each other."

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 09-01-2005, 02:22 AM
Addicted Fan

Thats so not fair why isn't Rupert up for his own board **sulks**
Old 09-01-2005, 08:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Dude, if Dan Radcliffe gets a board, that opens the door to everyone else! Including Rupert.

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 09-01-2005, 01:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Thats true! I dont even know if Rupert has a campaign happening over on the request boards, I will have to have a look.

That second pic in your av looks like Daniel is in court do you know where it's from, press conference maybe?
Old 09-01-2005, 01:32 PM
Addicted Fan

I know! Yea, I think it's from a press conference! Oh and Dan has a campaign thread. You should stop by. I think only when the person is an option in the polls, can you then have a campaign thread.

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 09-06-2005, 10:06 AM
Addicted Fan

I may just do that chadlyn

some more pics

Old 09-06-2005, 10:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

Hey, Cho is pretty.

I watched the trailer many times already. I am hoping to keep my HP tradition of watching it on opening day.
Old 09-06-2005, 12:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Great pics!! I wanna watch it on opening day too! I LOVE your avie quarterly! "Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?"

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 09-06-2005, 01:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadlyn
Great pics!! I wanna watch it on opening day too! I LOVE your avie quarterly! "Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?"
Thanks. Sebastian is great.

The thing with opening day though is I have to arrive an hour before the movie starts. I suspect I'd have to arrive even earlier this year in order to get a good seat.
Old 09-06-2005, 03:19 PM
Addicted Fan

True, but you can always pre-order your tickets. So you can just walk by all those people in line, get some food, and VOILA! I don't even know who I'm going with

Christian & Lyneatte
Old 09-06-2005, 09:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

See, pre-ordering tickets only guarantee you a seat, but not a specific seat. So I still gotta go line up ahead of time to get a good seat.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread