Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2008, 12:39 AM
Elite Fan

Funny Movie Moments *lulz*

I was just talking about Buffalo Soldiers and I remembered a really funny scene in which there's a bunch of soldiers driving a tank while stoned. It shouldn't have been as funny, but I literally gasp for air whenever I watch that scene. They destroy all kinds of things and they're just out of it the whole time while receiving orders. lol

Wedding Crashers has lots of funny scenes, but the wedding montage with the guys drinking wine with the couple, cutting the cake, giving the best man speech, kissing people, leading the party at different weddings just cracks me up.

Clue... The entire thing. Seriously. But Mr. Green sitting and breaking the table in the corner always makes me laugh. Also, Mrs. Peacock freaking out after the "poison" in the drink.

Scary Movie 3 I think that's the one where they spoof Signs. "What you see may shock you" and they show "the alien" hanging out, drinking beer. I hated that movie, but for some reason, I cried while watching this scene and I literally could not stop laughing.
Old 05-15-2008, 02:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Clue - The entire thing. Seriously. But Mr. Green sitting and breaking the table in the corner always makes me laugh. Also, Mrs. Peacock freaking out after the "poison" in the drink.
I love this movie. It's seriously a favorite of mine and never get's old and IA Mr. Green is hilarious.

Dumb & Dumber - The whole movie is good, but when Harry (Jeff Daniels) belts Mary in the face with the snowball, I seriously crack up.

Christmas Vacation - Again the whole movie is great, but I think it's hysterical when he takes off on that ski seat and when he's in the store talking to Mary and keeps getting confused.

Porky's - When Balbricker is talking to the principle about Tommy Turner and his tallywacker. The coaches laughing, is what cracks me up and the principle's face, when she's describing it. OMG I can laugh thinking about.

Bruce Almighty - Hate the movie, but Steve Carell's part when he's anchoring, kills me.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

Ok, I think it's safe to say practically all of Team America is absolutely hi-larious. I remember when I went to see it, I laughed so much I cried and my sides hurt - the "signal", the songs, the disguise, the lines, the puppet sex...everything!

Off the top of my head, some other funny moments:

Monty Python and the Holy Grail - The fight with the Black Knight, the French Knights, the Knights Who Say Ni!, Bedevere in general, the Killer Rabbit...again, practically all of it

Dodgeball - Training with Patches, and the whole thing about "if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!", "nobody makes me bleed my own blood!", White in general, and I'm sure more moments that I can't remember.

There's loads though, so I'm going to have to think about this and come back!
Old 05-15-2008, 04:31 PM
Elite Fan

I forgot about The Dan Band in Old School, singing at their wedding. It kinda took my by surprise when I first heard it, but I thought it was hysterical when he was cursing, when singing "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" at their wedding.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

I only watched parts of Old School but the streaking scene is so funny.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

Since I just saw Amadeus, the entire scene where Mozart first meets the Emperor and improved Saliari's march never ceases to crack me up.

"better?" (innocent look)

Old 06-03-2008, 01:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynter (View Post)
Monty Python and the Holy Grail - The fight with the Black Knight, the French Knights, the Knights Who Say Ni!, Bedevere in general, the Killer Rabbit...again, practically all of it
I have to gasp for air whenever I watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail. All those scenes kill me. I quote it all the time, like every annoying fangirl/boy out there.

I also love the 'bring out your dead scene' and 'the burn her' chant when they want to burn a witch. Has me in stitches every time. But you're right; that whole movie is comedy gold.

In Superbad, the dick drawing scene and explanation made me cry I was laughing so hard, as well as all the scenes with McLovin and the cops.

Knocked Up, god, so many good moments, but when Ben and Pete drop acid in Vegas, go to Cirque du Soleli and then talk about chairs in the hotel room, I die.

Also, the birthing scene is stupendous. "You have to promise me you won't go in there." Oh I loved that so much.

I have to mention the classic from Anchorman. It made me fall in love with Paul Rudd. The sex panther cologne scene and dialogue was genius.

Oh! And the news team fight was amazing. When Ben Stiller entered the mix, I died. Most amazing cameo ever.

When Steve Carrell says "She was a hoe for sho" in the 40 Year Old Virgin, oh my god, it was epically awesome. And of course the "You know how I know you're gay" scene was made of win.

As you can tell, I am an Apatow geek.

I love so much in O Brother Where Art Thou so it is hard to choose a specific scene, but the opening montage when they have just busted out of the prison and Everett gets on the train but goes into his big worded monologue, and then he falls off is wonderous. I just love his use of huge words.

The revenge sequence in Rushmore is amazing! I love it so much.

Oh! Napoleon Dyanmite. Can't forget that crazy comedy. I die when the school children drive by as the farmer shoots the cow. And just the way Jon Heder delivers his lines is killer.

"Tina you fat lard come get some dinner." Such an awesome line. I use it all the time on friends now.

The dance sequence at the pageant in Little Miss Sunshine to "Super Freak" has me laughing 10 minutes after the movie is over every time. It is so awesome. Also, when they steal grandpa's body from the hospital, I die laughing. Awesome movie in general.

Another classic is the "Bohemian Rhapsody" sing along scene in Wayne's World, as well as Garth's "Foxy Lady" dream sequence. Even the sign "No Stairway to Heaven" cracks me up.

Gosh, so much comedy awesomeness. Too hard to choose.

Last edited by venusinfurs; 06-03-2008 at 01:57 PM
venusinfurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinfurs (View Post)

Oh! Napoleon Dyanmite. Can't forget that crazy comedy. I die when the school children drive by as the farmer shoots the cow. And just the way Jon Heder delivers his lines is killer.

"Tina you fat lard come get some dinner." Such an awesome line. I use it all the time on friends now.

The dance sequence at the pageant in Little Miss Sunshine to "Super Freak" has me laughing 10 minutes after the movie is over every time. It is so awesome. Also, when they steal grandpa's body from the hospital, I die laughing. Awesome movie in general.
ITA with these, espcially the 'Super Freak' dance from LMS, classic!

Clue: The entire movie has me cracking up, but the Mr. Green moments especially. I love when he slaps Ms. White...I think it was.....

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation: The entire movie is hilarious but certain moments have me going....when Clark's trying to turn the pages in the magazine in bed (after cutting down the tree with tons of sap in it), and keeps getting his fingers stuck to the pages as well as everything else he touches, that always gets me. And his neighboors, omg, when he finally gets all his lights to work and they're blinded and fall down the stairs.

Rat Race: Again, the entire movie is hilarious, but that opening scene in the hotel when John Cleese's character is telling them that story of a meteor the size of NC headed for earth, their reactions and then his laughing when letting them know it was only a joke, kills me. And every time Rowan Atkinson's character is onscreen I lose it. 'It's a race! It's a Race! I'm winning! I'm winning!'

A Night at the Roxbury: 'And so I turned around and guess who was standing behind me...Emilio Estivez, the Might Ducks man, I swear to god. And I go, EMILIO...EMILIO!!!'

Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy: Brick OWNS this movie. 'I love table! I love lamp!' And when he talks about how bears can tell when it's 'that time of the month' for a woman, and why that scares him for having a woman working in the office, hilarious! And at the end with him riding the 'big furry tractor' Omg, and don't even get me started on that whole cockfight...Luke Wilson's cameo especially had me dying...losing his arm, and then his other one in the end of the movie.

Blades of Glory: Omg, anytime Will and Jon's characters were on the ice skating together I die....especially with their routine to 'I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing'....the hand holding the crotch scene. And when they slide into each other at the end of their routine!

Last edited by goodbreakingbad; 06-04-2008 at 05:18 AM
goodbreakingbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:46 AM
Master Fan

Spinal Tap "These go to 11..."
Old 06-05-2008, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Another one....

Ferris Bueller's Day Off: When Jeannie kicks Rooney in the face and runs up the stairs, hilarious! I also love her '...and I've got a scorching case of herpies.'
goodbreakingbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinfurs (View Post)
I have to gasp for air whenever I watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail. All those scenes kill me. I quote it all the time, like every annoying fangirl/boy out there.

I also love the 'bring out your dead scene' and 'the burn her' chant when they want to burn a witch. Has me in stitches every time. But you're right; that whole movie is comedy gold.
*raises hand* That'd be me! Nice to meet you.

I also love the scenes you mentioned, especially the 'bring out your dead' scene because there's a random woman in the background swinging her cat against the wall. It kills me, everytime! I also love John Cleese's "She turned me into a newt!" *pause* "...I got better." from the witch scene. And the crowd in general. "What else do we burn?" "MORE WITCHES!" Dennis makes me cry with laughter too - "Oh but if I went round saying I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!"

Okay, I'll stop because I'll just end up quoting the whole damned thing, but yeah, that movie is honestly one of the best comedies ever. I dare anyone to try and claim it's not funny.

Quote:
Agree with this aswell, LMS is awesome. I love the dance scene - "Daddy's okay honey, keep dancing!" I also adore the scene when they leave Olive behind and have to go back to get her but can't stop the car, so tell her to start running and jump

I rewatched Dogma the other day, and pretty much all of that movie is hysterical. But I particularly love the fight on the train, and Silent Bob's face when Jay gets knocked down in front of him. Best expression ever!
Old 06-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

"I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me?" Robert De Niro in Meet the Parents.

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
BrokenButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

Talladega Nights "hey ricky bobby how do you listen to the radio and watch the tv at the same time?" "Why would you wanna do that?" "Because I like to party?" or "If you aint first your last remember!?" "What? I was high when I said that!"

Knocked Up when they are tacking the pregnancy tests and the sister picks up the wrong one "Oh **** that scared me." "they spelled Coming wrong.... oh I get it. thats gross."

What Happens in Vegas when she punches him in the balls at the end, "why?!" and she just gets in his face "YOU KNOW WHY!" haha or when Ashton pee's on the dishes, "Oh its your turn to wash the dishes by the way."
fvoty
mcgoslinginlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 12:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by m&m fkan (View Post)
Spinal Tap "These go to 11..."
I can't believe I forgot Spinal Tap.

Some more moments from that movie that are amazing (the whole movie is awesome): Lick My Love Pump scene.

"It's very pretty."

"Just simple lines intertwining, you know very much like...I'm really influenced by Mozart and Bach. It's sort of in between those really. It's like a Mach piece really."

"What do you call this?"

"Oh this piece is called Lick My Love Pump."

I love that scene.

Airport security scene is also awesome. The pickle! Wah ha ha!

The performance with the way too tiny stonehenge is amazing. "In danger of being crushed by dwarves." Awesomeness.

Oh! I have to mention Office Space.

The interview with Peter and Dr. Cox (I don't remember his character name, I just know him as Dr. Cox) was priceless. "It's not that I'm lazy, I just don't care."

The scene where they take out all their anger on the copy machine is pure genius. Gangsta rap and baseball bats! Ah! Awesome!

Last edited by venusinfurs; 06-07-2008 at 12:32 AM
venusinfurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 08:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Not the greatest movie out there but there is a scene in Fun with Dick and Jane (Jim Carrey film) that I laugh so hard at.

When the family goes to the buffet and Dick turns around and his plate is piled extremely high with food.

Makes me laugh every single time, I have no idea why though!
taovande is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread