Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2005, 07:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Aww, I wanna see this movie! It looks cute! Hopefully, I can get to the theatre this week.
Old 10-08-2005, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Marketing is truly something. It's a beast.

I had no desire to see this movie but the endless chains of commercials have made me actually wanting to spend hard earned movie on this thing. I probably won't bother until it's out on DVD but boy, it's hard to resist anything these days.
Old 10-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKSTAR
Marketing is truly something. It's a beast.

I had no desire to see this movie but the endless chains of commercials have made me actually wanting to spend hard earned movie on this thing. I probably won't bother until it's out on DVD but boy, it's hard to resist anything these days.
Isn't that the truth? I haven't seen a movie in the threaters for almost a year because ticket prices are unbelievable. And there really haven't been any movies that are worth all that money. I would like to see this one, but I don't considering the fact that there are a few movies coming out that I'm dying to see.
Three movies that I would see marketing or no, although the marketing has made me giddy: Harry Potter, Rent, POTC 2.

Anyone who goes and sees this next weekend, though, let me know how it is. It looks like it could go either way, so I'd rather not spend the money and then not like it. I am interested to see Orlando's accent, though. I had a hard time figuring out whether it was good or not while I was watching the trailer. I couldn't figure out whether the British really was coming through or if it was just the fact that I'm so used to hearing it that I heard it anyway.
Old 10-11-2005, 03:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

I really look forward to this one I cannnot wait!!!!!!I like Kristen so much!!!
satine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 03:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

I found these photos!!!

satine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 12:56 AM
Elite Fan

Wow, so much of the posts are gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirenSong (View Post)
I am interested to see Orlando's accent, though. I had a hard time figuring out whether it was good or not while I was watching the trailer. I couldn't figure out whether the British really was coming through
When I watched this I was so disturbed by Orlando's American accent. I couldn't stand it, so I had to get used to it to enjoy the movie. It was an ok, boring accent.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

i watched it only for orlando
Old 09-29-2008, 12:43 AM
Elite Fan

Orlando was good in this.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Despite all the hate this movie got, I really really love(d) it. I thought it was a beautiful movie, Orlando & Kirsten and everyone else were so great and I just loved the story.. Not to mention, the music. I should rewatch soon!
sommerregen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:04 PM
Elite Fan

Same here. It could've been better, but I liked it and I always enjoy it.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, the beginning was a little slow, but I still really enjoyed it. I just think its not a movie you can watch with many persons..its such a 'watch-on-my-own'-movie.
sommerregen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

EliZabethtown is one of my all time favourite movie!
The story in the movie in amazing. Its not just about sucess and failour. It deals with much bigger things as with death, suicide, failure
About a person who misssed all of the things while being with his head in work. Every scene was so good. Every line.
The love story between Drew and Claire was not cheesy, which was plus to hte movie.

It was shown so beautifly America , all the the places , I just wanted to hug my da after the movie.

And the sondtrack. Just amazing choice of songs. Elton Johns /My father gun is a song to die for. Really mighty!

The movie had such a effect on me > I wanted to cry, while I was laughing so hard.

Claire Colburn: "Welcome to the annual meeting of people who annually meet, and we'll see ya'll next year" lmao
bilson_xo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:41 AM
Elite Fan

I love this movie because of the lighthearted way it presented hard-hitting themes (death, failure, rejection, etc.) and how one is able to overcome such low points in one's life by remembering simple but wondrous moments. And thr soundtrack rocks, of course

What? You want me to spit in my hand? We're Scully and Mulder.
I don't know what that means.
supergirlhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:09 AM
Master Fan

i love the soundtrack in this movie truley awesome.

Join the The Goldbergs Campaign
Marki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

Orly and Kris had fantastic chemistry.
Reply   Post New Thread