Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2004, 10:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

Edge of Madness

okay i am starting this thread.i dunno if anybody seen this movie or even heard about it.it stars brenden fehr (roswell) and corey sevier (north shore)..here is the plot of it...

1851, Manitoba's Red River Valley. As winter sets in, a young woman on the edge of madness arrives exhausted at the fort, a wilderness station, claiming she murdered her husband. She's placed in a cell; for the next several months, she sews while the local prefect, Henry Mullen, investigates. In flashbacks we see her arranged marriage to the hard-working but angry Simon, who takes her to his half-built homestead and abuses her. She's treated well by his younger brother George, with whom she laughs, but he's too weak to protect her. Is she guilty? At the homestead, Mullen hears a different story, one that exonerates Annie. Can he unearth the truth? Then what?

post here if u saw the movie...thankx
ScorpioGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 10:33 PM
Elite Fan

Oh wow, didn't know about this! Is it on DVD?
Old 06-17-2004, 10:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

yep vhs and dvd...i am getting it in the mail soon.i am soo excited..
ScorpioGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread