Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2003, 01:06 AM
Elite Fan

The DVD Club Lounge 12.0: Please No Collection List Posting

From last thread

Quote:
anyways read the rules and have fun posting all [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Once again welcome back to the thread, welcome to the DVD Club Lounge. Some of you may remember this as the old Your DVD Collection thread, this thread is evolving and still revolving into something great. This is a thread for DVD Discussion, and all your DVD Needs. This is a place we can talk about our latest DVD buys, info about upcoming and new releases such as release dates and what’s on the DVD’s, talk about what cool features our on other DVD, recommendations on good DVD’s, talk about our collections too, and more…. Anyways I can’t wait to get this thread started, this has been a wonderful place, I’ve met very wonderful people, and friends, and I hope this will continue on.
Before you start posting Please read the rules

This time, gonna try a new rule in the past we had a rule u could post your collection list, but gonna try to this new rule, what do u guys think about it, not allowing people to post their lists of collections ? or maybe having a new limit of how many dvds can be listed of people with small collections, anyways would love to hear your guys feedback.

So here’s a sum on what we can discuss on the thread:
- Our latest Buys: meaning talking about like where u bought, how much, and what cool things are on the DVD, and how u like it and other stuff
- News on New Release and Upcoming Releases: like release dates for DVD’s and what the features for them.
- Features on DVD’s like what DVD’s have great features
- Recommendations
- Talk about your collection, like what’s in it. (Post a outside link only of your collection)
- Questions u have about movies on DVD, or other questions which have to do with DVD’s
- A DVD discussion thread, questions and more
- And many more things……….

Thread Rules (must read, very important):
- No List posting of collections, an outside link to it is ok for your collection… There are some good DVD cataloging sites to keep track of your collections. I use DVD profiler is a good piece of software and is free. then post a link on the board, so others can see.
~ DVD Cataloging software and sites:
>> http://www.dvdprofiler.com
>> http://www.guzzlefish.com
>> http://www.dvdaficionado.com/

- please try to post an actual sentence when posting, this means when posting, post a full sentence.

Anyways I hope to see everyone posting on the thread, hopefully the fun can continue like the old days, and I totally think it will, it will flow a lot better now I think with this new format. I hope everyone has a wonderful day, see u guys posting. Hopefully this thread turns in to a great discussion thread.
- Gavin
Old 12-27-2003, 10:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Just got the Dawson's Creek season 2 DVDs [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-27-2003, 01:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SpyDaddy's Love Kitten:
<STRONG>Just got the Dawson's Creek season 2 DVDs [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
So did I [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And Buffy Season 1, Sex and the City Season 2, and E.T. I have about 15 DVDs now.

“A car is not a bedroom on wheels!”-Kitty, That 70’s Show
Old 12-27-2003, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

Waiting for Jan6th to get Friends Season6.

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 12-27-2003, 04:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey ROCKSTAR, thanks for recommending Guzzlefish for DVD listings [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Here's my DVD collection (minus a few which aren't listed).

I'm hitting the sales on Monday, so I expect to add a few more [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 12-27-2003, 08:09 PM
Soz
Obsessed Fan

After looking all over the place for the past two days, I finally found the Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Extended Edition. [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] So now I have all of the LOTR DVDs (so far).

PVCScully, nice collection. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Here's the link for my DVD collection at Guzzlefish, BTW.

[ 12-27-2003: Message edited Soz ]
Old 12-27-2003, 08:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

I just bought myself the Alias Season 1 DVD box set with my best buy giftcard. Only gotten through four episodes, but I'm completely hooked.

~Kat
Old 12-28-2003, 05:09 PM
Loyal Fan

I was watching the LOTR: The Two Towers (extended version) bonus features last night and there are some excellent bits!
I was also watching my new The Neverending Story DVD and was very happy with it until I found out that in Europe they have a special edition with bonus materials, the American version has none [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-29-2003, 01:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Went on a Johnny Depp binge and bought Chocolat and From Hell. Also treated myself to The Italian Job - on sale at MVC for 5.99 [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 12-31-2003, 12:08 PM
Addicted Fan

I have 3 new DVDs:
Titanic -- Yay! I love this movie!
Moulin Rouge - Ditto.
The Poseidon Adventure - an old catastrophe movie from the 70's that rocks.
Old 12-31-2003, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My brother just bought SWAT yesterday.

I already seen it but w/ Colin Farrell and Michelle Rodriguez on there, I'm gonna see it again. Plus LL Cool J too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2003, 01:25 PM
Total Fan

I recently got the Indiana Jones and Back to the Future trilogies. Love them both!
I also bought S.W.A.T. yesterday to add to my Colin Farrell dvd collection! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Icon by Elya
Old 12-31-2003, 05:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

I bought the second season dvd box set of Alias today, because I'm completely hooked on the first season and I know as soon as I'm finished with it I'll want to go straight into the second.

I plan to get Underworld when it comes out on DVD this month, but other than that, my DVD buying will pause for a while. In the past two months I've bought quite a few movies.

~Kat
Old 12-31-2003, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

I gor The Santa Clause 2 and Legally Blonde 2. My brother bought me Saved By the Bell seasons 1 & 2. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-02-2004, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ever After
A simple twist of fate
Drive me crazy
Life with Mikey
McLeod's Daughters - season 1 (tv show)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread