Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2004, 12:13 PM
New Fan

Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (2004) #1: "Grab life by the ball."

I you need a good laugh go see dodgeball. I saw this movie last sunday and I nearly pissed myself I was laughing so hard. Ben Stiller and cast are hilarious. Can't be taken seriously but if you need to cheer yourself up go see this flick. Has anyone else seen it?
moviegoer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 12:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm planning on going this Friday and making it a "The Notebook"/"Dodgeball" double-header (in that order, obviously, since seeing a depressing, sappy love story last just wouldn't do... ). I mean, look at my sig...I can already tell this movie's gonna be a funny one; the trailer alone had me in hysterics. I'm very excited.

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
sumiregusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 05:00 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm going to see it today. I really hope it's funny and good. I absolutely love Vince Vaughn. Very funny and good looking man.
White Lady of Rohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 05:06 PM
Master Fan

I'm probably going to go see it. My friends say it looks dumb.
ComeAwayWithMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 05:20 PM
Extreme Fan

I saw this movie. It is soo funny, I usually don't watch comedies often unless they are older ones but this movie is so funny. I recommend for any who wants to laugh to see it.

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Lady Dragonair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

I saw it last night. It's actually really funny. Vince Vaughn was subtlely funny and I loved Jason Bateman as Pepper

I thought it looked really stupid when I first saw the preview a few months ago. It's not, everyone should go see it. It's just a stupid, good-humored comedy that makes you laugh, alot.
icon *
Pavlov's Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 10:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Pavlov's Belle
I saw it last night. It's actually really funny. Vince Vaughn was subtlely funny and I loved Jason Bateman as Pepper
I know and his hair! He was too funny.

The movie was actually a good kind of stupid. I laughed so hard I think everyone was looking at me.
Old 06-24-2004, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

I also saw this movie last night. It was very cute.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
last beautiful girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by White Lady of Rohan
I know and his hair! He was too funny.
Yeah! He was soo out of it all of the time! And he could not sit still on the desk.

I also liked Steve the Pirate. The same actor is in A Knight's Tale. I liked how he was just a pirate, we don't know why he acts like one, he just does..
icon *
Old 06-24-2004, 11:51 AM
Loyal Fan

I really want to see this movie - I love Ben Stiller and most especially love Vince Vaughn. I just read an article about VV and how he discovered he wasn't real athletic during filming.

In clips of the film there is that sound of the ball hitting someone. Weird how I had forgotten that sound!
summerbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

Sad to say, but I really want to see this movie.

Why sad? Because I can't stand Vince Vaughn or Ben Stiller (for the most part), and yet the promos are freakin' hilarious.

Must.see.this.film.
shrrshrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 12:47 PM
Loyal Fan

When I saw previews for this, I thought it looked so stupid...but my friends dragged me to it last Friday...and I thought it was really good. Which is saying something, since I usually hate their movies.
Old 06-24-2004, 12:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah! He was soo out of it all of the time! And he could not sit still on the desk.
He just reminded me of one of those kids in school that don't listen and can't stay still ever. And he did it perfect.

Quote:
I also liked Steve the Pirate. The same actor is in A Knight's Tale. I liked how he was just a pirate, we don't know why he acts like one, he just does..
I loved that character. Very funny and I also love the actor so it was nice seeing him in that movie.
Old 06-24-2004, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

He just reminded me of one of those kids in school that don't listen and can't stay still ever. And he did it perfect.

And whatever Cotton would say, he would respond with something completely off-topic or just plain stupid. He did it perfectly, I wonder what he's like in real life

"They forfeit?"

"Yeah, Cotton, that's a good strategy, let's see how it plays out."
icon *
Old 06-24-2004, 07:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

And whatever Cotton would say, he would respond with something completely off-topic or just plain stupid. He did it perfectly, I wonder what he's like in real life

"They forfeit?"

"Yeah, Cotton, that's a good strategy, let's see how it plays out."
What really got me was that pumpkin comment and when Peter blindfolded himself and he said "He's not going to be able to see very well." Or something like that. I almost died I was laughing so hard.
Reply   Post New Thread