Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2004, 01:50 AM
New Fan

Day Without A Mexican (2004) #1

Anyone seen the movie "Day without a Mexican"? I just bought the DVD not long ago and thought the movie is pretty cool. I like this movie because it's pretty interesting.. it's kinda funny yet it shows a lot of perspective of the social issue we have. Some of my friends just purely see it as a comedy movie but some took it more serious. How about you? what do you think of this movie?
FeLicks99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 02:05 AM
Elite Fan

What is this movie about anyway? I've seen it at Blockbuster but never felt the urge to rent it.
Old 12-02-2004, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

I was so sure we already had a (small) thread about this, but I can't find it.

Anyway, as I said - I saw the trailer, which was fabulous, but everyone I know who saw the film said that the trailer was really the best part of the film and that it shouldn't have ever been more than, basically because during the film they bash you over the head with the socio-political message to the point that you're nearly unconscious.

But if you can find the official website (I forgot the URL), the trailer (and site itself) is well worth reviewing.

My LJ for Movies
shrrshrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

My father saw this two nights ago. I'll get around to watching it sometime this weekend.

Sasha
S.A.S.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I couldnt find Day without a Mexican but I found A Day Without a Mexican I think it may be the same movie made in 2004?
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread