Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Benedict Cumberbatch

They're really impressive!

~ Pari ~ addicted to brainies Icon by me
~ Jis_Bon ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

Ben Affleck Is Working on “Something” (Probably That Batman Solo Movie) With DC’s Geoff Johns
Quote:
Geoff Johns is a brilliant guy. I consider him to be the most valued resource on all things comic book, and every time I like something in the comic I always mention it he goes, ‘oh yeah, I wrote that.’ Now I just think he’s bulls******* me and he says he wrote everything. You know, he and I are working together on something and I really am excited about it, and I love him, he’s the best.
http://www.slashfilm.com/ben-affleck...-johns-batman/

Kindness makes you the most Beautiful person in the world, no matter what you look like.
lyndell75 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 10:39 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Benedict Cumberbatch

Such good news!

Thanks, Lyndell

Old 04-05-2016, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

^ You're welcome
Batman Storylines For The Ben Affleck Solo Movie - moviepilot.com

Quote:
With many different stories created by loads of talented writers and artists over the Dark Knight's nearly 80 year existence we're spoilt for choice, so here's just a few of the brilliant Batman story arcs we'd love to see adapted for the big screen
  • 'Batman: A Death in the Family'
  • 'Under the Hood'
  • 'Batman and the Monster Men'
  • 'Batman: Earth One'
Zack Snyder Wants Ben Affleck to Direct a 'Batman' Movie
Quote:
Snyder, the director of “Batman v Superman” and the upcoming “Justice League” movie, has stated that he hopes Affleck will work on script for a new standalone Dark Knight project once filming on “Justice League: Part One” is complete.

“I keep working on him, he’s always said he’s a one movie at a time guy. He’s finishing editing his film ‘Live By Night’ and then he comes to ‘Justice League,’ and then after that, I think he’s going to try and develop the story,” Snyder told JOE.ie (via Heroic Hollywood). “Then we’ll see if he likes it.”

Kindness makes you the most Beautiful person in the world, no matter what you look like.
Old 04-06-2016, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Benedict Cumberbatch

Fingers crossed

Old 04-12-2016, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

^ It's happening

Warner Bros. CEO Confirms Batman Standalone Film with Ben Affleck In Development | Comicbook.com
At the Warner Bros. panel at CinemaCon in Las Vegas Tuesday evening, CEO Kevin Tsujihara first took the stage to give a general rundown of upcoming movies from the studio. After saying they have "at least 10" DC Comics movies coming in the next five years., Tsujihara finally gave studio confirmation to a long-rumored product.

"We're working with Ben Affleck on a standalone Batman movie," the CEO announced.

This is the first confirmation from a Warner Bros. executive that the movie exists, though there have been little quotes and hints here and there about the film. The rumors that Affleck would be writing and starring in a Batman film, possibly directing as well, have been going almost since he was cast in the role. More recently, it was said that he and Geoff Johns, CCO of DC Entertainment, were working on the script together.

That rumor was backed up by a talent agency CEO who said "there's a script [Affleck]'s written that's a really cool [Batman] idea." Affleck himself said that "Geoff Johns is a brilliant guy. He and I are working together on something and I really am excited about it, and I love him, he's the best."

Old 04-13-2016, 02:45 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Benedict Cumberbatch

Finger's crossed

Old 04-27-2016, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Old 04-29-2016, 08:41 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Benedict Cumberbatch

Amazing!!

Old 05-25-2016, 07:57 AM
Master Fan

Talking a little bit about the ' Batman ' film -with Ben Affleck

Old 05-27-2016, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Benedict Cumberbatch

Thank you!!

Old 05-28-2016, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

they're re-releasing the trilogy!
GardenSirens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Benedict Cumberbatch

That is fantastic!

Old 05-30-2016, 04:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenSirens (View Post)
they're re-releasing the trilogy!
That is great news.

Visit us at the Scott Michael Foster campaign
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

^ More information on the trilogy
The Dark Knight Trilogy Special Edition to be Released on July 5, 2016 – DC Comics Movies | DCComicsMovie.com

Quote:
Before the DC Extended Universe came into existence, Christopher Nolan along with his brother Jonathan Nolan and writer David S. Goyer came together to bring The Dark Knight’s importance to pop culture back after 1997’s Batman & Robin forced it to stay down for nearly ten years.

If you were unable to purchase the Limited Edition of The Dark Knight Trilogy, now is your chance to get a slimmed down version being titled a Special Edition, set to be released on July 5, 2016. The set will feature the same 6 disc that was included in the Limited Edition, as well as a letter of authenticity. What does seem to be missing from this set is the behind the scenes booklet that was included in the Limited Edition.The retail price for the set is $22.99, which is lower than the Limited Edition, it’s a pretty fair trade.

Pre-order for the set is now available on Amazon.
Frank Miller on Ben Affleck’s Performance and Working on The Batman – DC Comics Movies | DCComicsMovie.com

Quote:
Comic book writer and artist Frank Miller, who’s best known by DC Comics fans for The Dark Knight Returns comic book series, was at attendance at this year’s MegaCon 2016 in Orlando, Florida, where a Q&A panel was held, that we were fortunate enough to attend.

During the panel questions worth noting were asked, such as his thoughts on Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, what he thought of Ben Affleck’s performance as Batman and if he was contacted to give any advice on The Batman, that’s in development at the moment under the helm of Affleck andChief Creative Officer at DC Comics, Geoff Johns.

When asked on the unfair criticism towards Batman v Superman and if he agreed with them, Miller only had this to say about the film:

“I was rooting for Batman.”

When asked if someone from The Batman camp reached out to him for advice on the film, as Affleck’s Batman in Batman v Superman is heavily based on his Batman from the Dark Knight Returns, Miller simply replied:

“They got my number.”

While DC Comics comic book writer Brian Azzarello who also appeared on the panel, playfully hinted at something when the question was first asked, which egged on the host to then asked him what was on his mind, which Azzarello simply replied playfully:

“Nothing…”

When asked on Ben Affleck’s performance as Batman in Batman v Superman, Miller had encouraging words:

“I liked it, he’s a good actor. I mean, he’s obviously very, very close to this material and plays it with great affection.”

When the same fan went on to states how Affleck was crucify for his performance online, Miller responded back with:

The wonderful thing about the internet is the delete button.

Reply   Post New Thread