Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2005, 12:38 PM
Banned

Cursed (2005) #1: "What doesn't kill you make you stronger."

I loved Cursed cause on a superficial note Josh and Christina were so good-looking in it and also it was also funny. It wasn't scary but most movies about "pretty actors" being killed by a "masked villians" are usually NEVER scary.
to start a topic,

What was your favorite scene?

I would have to say when Jake, Ellie and Jimmy were fighting in the end. Josh as a badass made him more HOT!
JoshandChristinaCursed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 04:58 PM
Total Fan

I enjoyed this movie. It had a few creepy parts, but for the most part, it wasn't really scary. Definately worth seeing I thought.

My BF and I saw it at the theater. A friend of ours was working and he tried talking us out of seeing it. Said it was a waste of money. There was nobody else in the theater either. Just the two of us.

I think the best scene is when the character played by Shannen Elizabeth got torn to shreds.

The end was good too. Joshua Jackson did well. It was nice seeing him play a bad guy. Plus, I just love Christina Ricci.
Cadence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 05:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

For me, I liked Mya's death scene the best
Old 08-18-2005, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

I looooove this movie. Definetely one of my favorites. I saw it in theaters and came out with this big smile on my face because of how much I enjoyed it. Not scary, but it's definetely awesome for a good fun movie to watch. If you get it on dvd, make sure to get the unrated version because it has some extra gore and language and stuff for those who are rated R fans.

My favorite parts are Shannon's death, Mya's death, and the werewolf fight at Tinseltown.
Moonlight~Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 11:17 AM
Total Fan

I don't own it yet, but the unrated version is definately better. I noticed that it had a few more gorier scenes than the theatrical version.

Mya's death scene was good. Scary too.
Cadence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, it did. I like the unrated better.

I also love the very first scene at that carnival thing or whatever and Bowling for Soup is playing (I love that song) and then Becky and Jenny with the psychic.
Moonlight~Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 08:44 PM
Elite Fan

I really didn't like this movie. I laughed at some parts but overall, it was quite disappointing.

Plus, seeing Joshua Jackson all adult like was weird. Yes, he's an actual adult but...... Ah, whatever.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

lol i loved when the werewolf gave the finger. i just remembered that part when i saw this thread again
Old 04-03-2007, 09:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildAtHeart (View Post)
lol i loved when the werewolf gave the finger. i just remembered that part when i saw this thread again
Oh! That was it!!!!!!!! I knew there was a specific instant but I couldn't remember what it was.

I was laughing for days!
Old 07-14-2008, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

watched the movie for the first time today...the unrated version. i thought it was pretty good. milo ventimiglia did a great job!! so did michael rosenbaum!! my favorite part was when bo and jimmy hugged at the end...they were cute!! but i did find it hilarious when the werewolf gave the finger
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 12:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh. My. God. I never thought I'd see a thread for this film.

I've seen it about a dozen times because it's so awful, I can't get enough of it. I've never laughed as much in my life as I did with this movie.

I watched it cause it came out at a time when I was obsessed with Milo Vegetable (or whatever we want to pretend his funky last name is). His character was so ridiculous, but his lines were so frickin hilarious because he delivered them in a totally serious fashion. "Are you attempting to start a confrontation?" Oh god, I laughed so hard.

And then he turns gay! Gay! Oh it was so bad, but I watch it every time it is on TV.

And the scene where Pacey (he will forever be Pacey) gets his head cut off is so badly CGIed.

It's a so bad it's good film for me.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

i never saw the movie i was just looking around on the internet and saw there was this flim out is it any good so i can rent or by it so watch it and is it scary since i heard it is
snowfalkes11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

its pretty good but i'd suggest you rent it just to be safe incase you don't like it
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread