Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2010, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

I think Brad Pitt is a very underrated actor. I don't know if it's because he's so pretty, but I do think he should be taken more seriously; he can do everything and do it right. This movie is an example of his range, IMO. He was lovely in it. This wasn't an easy role or an easy movie to carry, and yet he sold it so effortlessly.
Old 06-26-2010, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKSTAR (View Post)
I think Brad Pitt is a very underrated actor. I don't know if it's because he's so pretty, but I do think he should be taken more seriously; he can do everything and do it right. This movie is an example of his range, IMO. He was lovely in it. This wasn't an easy role or an easy movie to carry, and yet he sold it so effortlessly.
I couldn't agree more.

And I don't get when people say that he's not a good actor. I mean, hello? He has played so many DIFFERENT characters already. He doesn't just play the PRETTY roles.. I mean, take Twelve Monkeys or Kalifornia.
Old 06-26-2010, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasadora (View Post)
I couldn't agree more.

And I don't get when people say that he's not a good actor. I mean, hello? He has played so many DIFFERENT characters already. He doesn't just play the PRETTY roles.. I mean, take Twelve Monkeys or Kalifornia.
Exactly! He was super scary in Kalifornia. I watched 12 Monkeys sooooooooooooooooooo many years ago, that I don't remember it anymore, but it's another example of Pitt's diversity as an actor. He's not as quirky or ethereal as Johnny Depp, for example, but he's a chameleon in his own right. He has so many tools and faces and personas. His performance during the first hour of Benjamin Button was especially great and touching. Plus he has chemistry with everyone. Brad Pitt is amazing.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:57 PM
New Fan

but u can't deny Leonardo is more likely to win a best actor than brad.
goshania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^I wouldn't say so. No.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:50 PM
Loyal Fan

this movie was very long but very different i enjoyed it its picked up when he started to get younger
michelleackles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bumping!
a fine mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Star