Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2005, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I heard it was a bit short, I still havent seen the movie yet so but omg I cant wait to hear the songs
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 04:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Nice pics, thanks for posting them Jen. I saw the movie last night and loved it. It was just as good as Nightmare before christmas.

Ben: This is something no one's ever heard about, and no one's ever seen before. This is hell on earth. -NOTLD
-John-
Nightcrawler21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Your welcome
My LJ
Old 09-26-2005, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Two more pics

My LJ
Old 09-26-2005, 07:46 PM
Loyal Fan

You rock, Jen! Like my new icon? I found it off some LJ and thought it was pretty funny

Ben: This is something no one's ever heard about, and no one's ever seen before. This is hell on earth. -NOTLD
-John-
Nightcrawler21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I do, alot! Its really cute and funny
My LJ
Old 09-26-2005, 08:47 PM
Addicted Fan

I LOVE the pics. Theyre so pretty.

Angie
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
ANGELforBUFFY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 09:15 PM
Total Fan

I saw Corpse Bride yesterday and I absolutely loved it. It had a really good story plot. The characters were all really good. I liked the music. The ending even brought me to tears. Tim Burton is pure genius.
Cadence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 09:31 PM
Addicted Fan

This movie now REALLY wants me to see A Nightmare Before Christmas

Yes ive never seen it

Angie
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
Old 09-26-2005, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Omg Angie, you have to see Nightmare before christmas, its amazing! And Im so ticked at my brother, he went and saw this movie without me last night. I so badly want to see it. Aww it made you cry, Cadence, it must of been an emotional scene
My LJ
Old 09-27-2005, 10:55 AM
Total Fan

Wow......can't believe you have never seen Nightmare Before Christmas Angie. You definately must watch it. It is an amazing movie. My roommate went and saw Corpse Bride with us and when we got home I gave him Nightmare to watch. He had never seen it either. And he loved it. Like I said before, Tim Burton is a genius.

I got a really cool Corpse Bride hoodie from Hottopic. I actually bought it over a week ago when I went on a small vacation to Reno.
Cadence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is sweet cause I have a Jack and Sally hoodie from hot topic also that I love to death! And I agree Tim Burton is a genius
My LJ
Old 09-27-2005, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

Rainstorm18, i love your avie!!
xO_tasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you!
My LJ
Old 09-27-2005, 01:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainstorm18
Omg Angie, you have to see Nightmare before christmas, its amazing! And Im so ticked at my brother, he went and saw this movie without me last night. I so badly want to see it. Aww it made you cry, Cadence, it must of been an emotional scene
My mother just told me that we went to go see Nightmare when i was 6ish. I dont remember this but she said that I hated it and made my mother walk out of the movie. I dont remember this but my sister said yep and she was mad at me.

Angie
Reply   Post New Thread