Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2005, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Comedy Films #1 - Everyone needs a good laugh every now and then!

I thought it would be a cool topic to talk about any of your favorite Comedy movies you love. Either it could be movies made from back in 50's to movies that recently been released in 2005. You can post pictures, quotes, etc to share with us on what your favorite comedy movies are. Please No Lists though.

Last night I ended up watching Anger Management, I forgot how much I liked Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson working together in this film. It was great!

My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Besides horrior movies, comedys are my favorite. Some of my favorite comedy movies are

bad news bears :
caddyshack :
I love the baby ruth that is in the pool that they thought was a turd.
the goonies:
drop dead fred :

Im glad you started a thread for comedys jen.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love those movies especially Caddyshack, that scene with the babyruth in the pool that looked like a turd was hilarious

Here's some quotes from Anger Management

Dave: Um I think that's going to make me look alittle nuts, buddy. Bringing a shrink to work and you whipping eggs at people. I dont know

---

Dave Buznik: I'm sorry I was so rude before... but... it's difficult for me... to... express myself... when I am on the verge of... exploding in my pants.
Kendra: You are too cute.
Dave Buznik: Get the f**k out of here.

---

Buddy: Take off your clothes, I have a relaxing technique I want to show you, it will be good for you.
David: You wanna see me naked Buddy?
Buddy: Are you a homophobe Dave?
David: No, I'm a taking-my-clothes-off-in-front-of-you-a-phobe

---
My LJ
Old 05-03-2005, 08:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Awesome topic Jen!

Gotta love comedy, so many movies I love in this genre.

I actually watched Anger management about two weeks ago, Adam Sandler is awesome! I love him in Happy gilmore too.

Shooter: Just stay out of my way or you'll pay, listen to what I say.
Happy Gilmore: Hey why don't I just got and eat some hay. I can lay by the bay, make things out of clay, I just may, what'd ya say?

Ben: This is something no one's ever heard about, and no one's ever seen before. This is hell on earth. -NOTLD
-John-
Nightcrawler21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

John, I love that quote from Happy gilmore, one of my favorites besides "Son of a bitch ball. Why can't you go home? Aren't you good enough for your home? ANSWER ME! Suck my white a$$ ball!"
My LJ
Old 05-03-2005, 09:26 PM
Loyal Fan

thats a good one too

Whoa, I havent seen Caddyshack in awhile, I love Bill murray, he is one of my favorite comedy guys besides Adam Sandler, Chevy Chase, Tom Hanks, Jim Carrey

Hey snot face!

Ben: This is something no one's ever heard about, and no one's ever seen before. This is hell on earth. -NOTLD
-John-
Old 05-03-2005, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL I love most of the movies that adam is in

jen , just looking at your icon makes me think of funny quotes. Gotta love sixteen candles.

Jim Baker: Why do you think you're a dork? I don't think you're a dork. I don't think Mom thinks you're a dork.
Samantha: Mike thinks I'm a dork.
Jim Baker: Mike is a dork.

I love when long duk dong is up in the tree and jumps down onto jake ryan.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 05-03-2005, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Drop dead fred is such a good movie, I love when Fred calls Liz 'snot face'

I know, sixteen candles is great, gotta love Long Duk Dong

"Ooh. Sexy Girlfriend."
My LJ
Old 05-03-2005, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Drop dead fred is great. i love when she is younger and her and fred do all those crazy things.

"Ooh. Sexy Girlfriend." - I love that line. then I love when jake comes to see sam and he says she went to the church to get married.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 05-03-2005, 09:50 PM
Loyal Fan

that part is a classic too

" They get married"
" Married?"
"Yes married"
"Married"
" Yes married, geez"

or something to that effect

-John-
Old 05-03-2005, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

yep you got it right

I like when the geeks are standing by the corner trying to get Sam to dance with him

its funny to see that Anthony Michael Hall looking all buff and really cute now, though he was a cutie when he played geeky guys too

My LJ
Old 05-03-2005, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yep thats the right lines john. I love those lines.

another movie I like is National lampoons christmas vacation-

some quotes : Clark: Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny *****ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white @ss down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of @ssholes this side of the nuthouse.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Todd: Hey Griswold. Where do you think you're gonna put a tree that big?
Clark: Bend over and I'll show you.
Todd: You've got a lot of nerve talking to me like that Griswold.
Clark: I wasn't talking to you.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Clark: Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, kiss my @ss. Kiss his @ss. Kiss your @ss. Happy Hanukkah.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ellen: Oh Aunt Bethany, you shouldn't have done that.
Aunt Bethany: Oh dear, did I break wind?
Uncle Lewis: Jesus, did the room clear out, Bethany? Hell no, she means presents. You shouldn't have brought presents.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Clark: Since this is Aunt Bethany's 80th Christmas, I think she should lead us in the saying of Grace.
Aunt Bethany: [turns to Lewis] What, dear?
Nora Griswold: Grace!
Aunt Bethany: Grace? She passed away thirty years ago.
Uncle Lewis: They want you to say Grace.
[Bethany shakes her head in confusion]
Uncle Lewis: The BLESSING!
Aunt Bethany: [they all pose for prayer] I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands/ One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Clark: Amen.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 05-03-2005, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yeah! Christmas vacation is a great comedy movie too and also Vegas vacation

Some Vegas vacation quotes:

Rusty: I put a dollar in, I got a car. I put a dollar in, I got a car. I put a dollar in, I got a car. I put a dollar in, I got a car.

---

Clark Griswold: Where the hell is the dam tour?

--

Hoover Dam Guide: I am your dam guide, Arnie, please don't wander off the dam tour and please take all the dam pictures you want. Now are there any dam questions?
Cousin Eddie: Yeah, where can I get some damn bait?
My LJ
Old 05-03-2005, 10:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Both those movies are great! I love the quotes you girls posted down. I wish I could put one of them in my sig

-John-
Old 05-03-2005, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Loving the new icon john, It looks great. yeah Im definatly going to put up a christmas vacation quote this christmas.

I loved ethan embry in the vegas vacation. I love how he took the picture for his fake id right out on the streets.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top