Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2005, 10:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Clue is a awesome movie, I remember seeing that film fifty times when I was younger

Ben: This is something no one's ever heard about, and no one's ever seen before. This is hell on earth. -NOTLD
-John-
Nightcrawler21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 01:57 AM
Supreme Fan

Okay I had to add one of my favorite funny movie I hadn't seen in ages til last saturday. It's was one of those movie my best mate and I would laugh about in school during all those boring classes.

The Birdcage:

Albert: I'm leaving you my boots,
Agador:No!
Albert: my stereo,
Agador: Don't want it!
Albert: and my wigs.
Agador: Which wigs?
Albert: my best wigs
----
Albert: Don't use that tone to me.
Armand: What tone?
Albert: That sarcastic contemptuous tone. That means you know everything because you're a man, and I know nothing because I'm a woman.
Armand: You're not a woman.
Albert: Oh, you bastard!
---
Albert: "I was adorable once. Young and full of hope. Now, look at me. I'm a short, fat, insecure, middle aged thing!"
Armand: "I made you short?"
Albert: "AAHHHA!"
----
Armand: So this is Hell. And there's a crucifix in it.
----
Male dancer (“Fantasy”): Chewing gum helps me think.
Albert: Sweetie, you’re wasting your gum.
----
Armand: This is so Guatamala. They put hard boiled eggs in everything down there because you know chicken is so important to them. Its their only real currency. A woman is said to be worth her weight in hens and a man's wealth is measured by the size of his c--k. Will you excuse me?
----
Armand to Albert: You're going to the cemetery with your toothbrush. How Egyptian.
Old 07-22-2005, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Albert: That sarcastic contemptuous tone. That means you know everything because you're a man, and I know nothing because I'm a woman.
Armand: You're not a woman.
Albert: Oh, you bastard!
omg that is hilarious! I have ever seen The birdcage before but after reading those quotees I really want to!
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 10:35 AM
Total Fan

Oh....The Birdcage is so hilarious I haven't seen it in such a long time though.
Cadence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 11:59 AM
Loyal Fan

The Birdcage is so hilarious. I remember that my grandmother took me to see it at the theatre when I was in junior high, and I hated it. But once it came out on video and I re-watched it, I love it and laugh my ass off everytime. Especially on the part where Armand is trying to teach Albert to be manly and they're talking about football. Armand says something like, "How do you feel about the Dolphins game?" And then Albert says something like, "How do you think I feel? Betrayed, bewildered..." That's priceless.

~Dani
Old 07-22-2005, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dude, I need to re watch it, its been awhile for me also
My LJ
Old 07-22-2005, 11:25 PM
Supreme Fan

Oh Jen, I totally recommand you do. It's awesome to see it after a long time and see all the funny bit you forgot. Awesome.

Dani - I love that bit too! One that always cracks me up everytime is when Armand is skulling the bottle of wine in the kitchen and then Agador turns and slips over!
Old 07-23-2005, 05:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, because they made him wear shoes!

~Dani
Old 07-23-2005, 10:56 AM
Total Fan

I got Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle in the mail a few days ago and finally got the chance to watch it last night. Hilarious movie I love when they pick up Neil Patrick Harris hitch hiking. He is all drugged out on X and ends up stealing their car.
Old 07-23-2005, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cadence, love your icon. Im a virgo too

Ok, well do, Im going to rent it whenever I go to the video store.
My LJ
Old 08-25-2005, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

there are many classics too many to name

love all the good old John Candy Movies, Planes, Trains and Automobiles, Uncle Buck, Summer Rental, The Great Outdoors and more.........
capesidefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 04:54 PM
Extreme Fan

The Hollywood Knights
Michelle Pfeiffer, Tony Danza (their first major film,) Gailard Sartain (Dr. Mazeppa Pompazoidi), Fran Drescher (The Nanny), and starring Robert Wuhl (Arli$$) as Newbomb Turk.
Hilarious.
PeteMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love John Candy also, it was sad that he passed away, I also loved Chris Farley as well.

Never heard of The Hollywood Knights, whats it about?
My LJ
Old 08-26-2005, 11:08 AM
Total Fan

John Candy was such a good actor. My favorite movies with him were The Great Outdoors (loved the raccoons) and Uncle Buck.

Chris Farley was pretty good too. I never watched him on SNL, but I liked the movies Tommy Boy and Black Sheep.

I bought American Wedding last week, so now I own all three. Those movies are hilarious Stifler is the best character.

I almost bought Meet the Parents/Meet the Parents. It was in a DVD double pack at K-Mart for only $19.99. But I passed. They are funny movies though. Ben Stiller is pretty funny, except I watched Dodgeball a few weeks back and I didn't like it at all.
Old 08-26-2005, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have all the American Pie movies as well and Stifler is great!

I also loved The Great outdoors, that bear with the bald head cracks me up and they end up shooting it in the ass
My LJ
Reply   Post New Thread