Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2004, 08:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

The Chronicles of Riddick (2004) #1

I can't remember seem to use the search function to try and find this thread if it already exists, so if it does, then just close.

Who's stoked about this flick besides me...and ROCKSTAR ?

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
sumiregusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 11:41 AM
Passionate Fan

I can't wait to see it, I love Vin. Plus I love Pitch Black

Brooke/Chase
prettyg38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 10:51 PM
Loyal Fan

I loved PB but the reason I loved it so much was because Radha Mitchell was in it. The chemistry between her and Vin was great. I though than maybe she would be back in one way or another but from what I can tell from the trailer she's not.
Old 05-12-2004, 12:21 AM
Absolute Fan

I am looking forward to this as well...
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
+*~*+SASHA+*~*+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 02:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *mags26*
I loved PB but the reason I loved it so much was because Radha Mitchell was in it. The chemistry between her and Vin was great. I though than maybe she would be back in one way or another but from what I can tell from the trailer she's not.

I loved her too. They were great together. I would've loved to see her back, but with the ending in PM, I didn't expect it.

~Kat
TheCheshireKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 12:46 AM
Elite Fan

Now that it is FINALLY out I'm planning to see it soon! Vin Diesel - Big screen - Sci Fi extravaganza = Oh yeah!
Old 06-09-2004, 03:37 PM
New Fan

I've been watching the trailor for this movie so much. I'm looking forward to seeing it! I don't know if I can afford to though, or if I should wait until it comes out on video.

But Judi Dench is great- I was so surprised that she's in it!
StephSqrpnts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 07:50 PM
Addicted Fan

any Kyra(jack)/Riddick fanfic writers out here or someone that wants to write one email me ONLY if u seen the movie I got a REALLY good idea for a fanfic

Buffy4angie@aol.com
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
ANGELforBUFFY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
originally posted by The Fifth Element:

Who's stoked about this flick besides me...and ROCKSTAR ?
Hey count me in.

I really liked Pitch Black so I was lookiing forward to The Chronicles of Riddick ever since I heard it was in the making. I went to see it last night and let me tell ya, it lived up to the hype. At least it did for me. From the action, to the costumes and special effects, everything was bada*s! Plus you have Vin Diesel looking and sound better than ever. Love his voice!

Also nice to see some characters from the 1st. movie brought back for the 2nd.
Old 06-12-2004, 08:32 PM
Supreme Fan

Saw Riddick today. I loved it. I hear it's been getting all these bad reviews but doesn't sci-fi always get screwed over by critics?

Alright here's my review:
*Loved the special effects. It's been a while since I've seen them done to well in a movie like that.
*Loved the way the movie tied in with the first. I've never seen Pitch Black all the way through but I still loved it.
*Loved Kyra. I thought she was a kick ass character and really complemented Riddick. She was kind of the female version of him with a little more emotion attached. It was all good.
*The bad guys were great. That idea hasn't been used much so they were fresh and the armor was awesome.
*Vin in a black tank...hell yeah, that's all I have to say. With that voice, it's enough to make you melt.
*All in all I'd give it a 8/10 simply because I think they could have done more with Kyra's character and Riddick's past. The dialogue wasn't great but the action was so good that you really didn't care. If you like Pitch Black, Vin Diesel, or Action/ Sci-fi movies, this is the movie for you. It was rockin'.
Old 06-12-2004, 08:42 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm going to try to post some pictures but I'm not sure if they'll work. I hope so though. Don't worry, no spoilers in the pictures.
Old 06-13-2004, 03:42 PM
Supreme Fan

So...has anyone else seen it?
Old 06-13-2004, 05:58 PM
Passionate Fan

It was really good. Really really good. One of Vin's best movies I think... the ending was awesome and left it open but with the low opening numbers, I don't know if they will do a another one or not. Let's hope it gets some good word of mouth and video sales.

Brooke/Chase
Old 06-13-2004, 06:36 PM
Addicted Fan

I saw it oh my GOD it was so GOOD. I cant pick which one i like better this movie or the first one. ???? They were both soso good. I loved them and Kyra and Riddick omom my god i was a big (Kyra)Jack/Riddick fan before oh my god. I'm a bigger one now. Even my friend wanted them to get together in this movie. She gives him a run for him $$ I think he likes that

Great movie i give a 8 out of 10 only because of the end

Angie

any Kyra(jack)/Riddick fanfic writers out here or someone that wants to write one email me ONLY if u seen the movie I got a REALLY good idea for a fanfic

Buffy4angie@aol.com
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
ANGELforBUFFY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 08:42 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm a huge Jack/Riddick fan also but I can't can't write fanfiction go over to The Art of Vin Diesel they have some amazing stories over there.

Brooke/Chase
Reply   Post New Thread