Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2004, 03:18 PM
New Fan

Catwoman (2004) #1

I am slowly noticing a following of other fans that loved Catwoman as much as I did. I still think if you're into comic books and all that and you've seen Catwoman, that you should have known from the trailers what it was about. I thought Halle Berry portrayle of Catwoman was purrfect. An over-the-top moment or two, but most films have those anyway. I thought it was especially refreshing to see Halle Berry starring in a film in a genre mainly promoted through male domination, i.e. Batman, Spider-Man and even Super Man. To me it seemed she would eventually be cast as a star of a super hero film, since she was cast as one of the main characters in X-Men, it wasn't the lead role, but I think it was a good part to see how she would do in handling a lead in a super hero movie. I think any fan of Halle's would love this film.
movieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

Uh...thanks for the review?

But more importantly - I just had this conversation this morning: reviewers who've actually SEEN the film really liked it and were pleasantly surprised by it.

Those who haven't seen the film are the ones who are complaining about it the most (including me).

So...this may be worth a look, after all...
shrrshrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 07:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrrshrr
Uh...thanks for the review?

But more importantly - I just had this conversation this morning: reviewers who've actually SEEN the film really liked it and were pleasantly surprised by it.

Those who haven't seen the film are the ones who are complaining about it the most (including me).

So...this may be worth a look, after all...
THERE IS ONLY ONE THING THAT WORTHS LOOKING AT AND THAT IS NOT THE MOVIE IS HALLY!!!TRUST ME I MADE THE MISTAKE TO RENT IT!!!!IT IS SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!I THINK THAT THIS ONE MIGHT BRING A TOTAL AND THE "CATWOMAN'S" FIGURE!!!!
satine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread