Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2019, 12:49 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, I don't take some things they say literal or think it's that simple. There's always more to it, especially when I'm pretty sure they "conveniently spoil" things when Marvel tells them to so they can cause more buzz cause that was a huge bomb for SLJ to drop and he's been in the business so long I'm sure he would know better than to let that huge spoiler slip unless Marvel gave him the OK to do it. So that was pretty interesting to hear about Captain Marvel but I'm sure that won't be the answer to Endgame and it's all tied in a pretty pink bow, it won't be that easy I'm sure.
Old 01-21-2019, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

I wonder which ones of us would be killed in a Thanos snap. Save us, Cap Marvel!
Old 01-21-2019, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

i honestly believe Carol has an important role to play in the defeat of Thanos and fixing the devastation of his snap, but she will be another player on the Avengers team, another link in Doc Strange's masterplan of one chance in 14,000,605 possibilities. Carol is not some overpowered superperson that just flies in and saves the day with no sweat. the Russos are far too smart for that kind of claptrap, but she will take her place in the Marvel Cosmic Universe, going forward. i am excited at what her entrance to the game, will bring us, now and in the future.

Go Captain Marvel!

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 01-21-2019, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
it's not really time travel, as in going forward in time from say 1991 to 2019, but there is a portal of sorts, in the Quantum Realm, that can move through time if you know what you are looking for, or have a really good guide. i think someone is able to steer or manipulate Carol through the QR, after receiving Fury's signal from his temporal pager.
So many details to remember, that's what can throw me off films is too much!
Old 01-21-2019, 07:12 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
i honestly believe Carol has an important role to play in the defeat of Thanos and fixing the devastation of his snap, but she will be another player on the Avengers team, another link in Doc Strange's masterplan of one chance in 14,000,605 possibilities. Carol is not some overpowered superperson that just flies in and saves the day with no sweat. the Russos are far too smart for that kind of claptrap, but she will take her place in the Marvel Cosmic Universe, going forward. i am excited at what her entrance to the game, will bring us, now and in the future.

Go Captain Marvel!
I get so annoyed when people assume that she will just come in and defeat Thanos all by herself. I'm sure it will be a team effort, it won't be that simple to defeat Thanos and reverse the damage of his snap. I would hate if they ever did that though but I'm sure they won't.
Old 01-23-2019, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ I agree. almost like they are going to come together in an 'avengers' sort of way as a team.
Old 01-23-2019, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 01-24-2019, 01:27 AM
Master Fan

I love these promos!

Last edited by Mi||iê Måë; 01-30-2019 at 12:11 PM Reason: Change IMG tags to URL
Old 01-24-2019, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

getting pumped for this. hope for a new trailer to air during the Super Bowl in a week!
Old 01-25-2019, 02:00 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

I heard they will air another CM trailer during the Super Bowl, along with an Avengers Endgame TV spot. I wish it was another trailer but I'll take what I can get.
Old 01-27-2019, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

i don't think we're gonna see another Endgame full trailer before CM is in theaters and on it's way. Endgame is the 800lb gorilla in the room literally, and a full trailer would probably take some wind out of CM sails as far as casuals and new fans, CM will get Trailer 4 and some nice publicity out of the SuperToiletBowl slot, maybe the Endgame tv spot even features Cap Marvel, double bonus!!!

Old 01-27-2019, 08:32 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, I heard the second Endgame trailer won't be till March (Ahhhhh!!!) I understand but I don't want to wait that long lol.
Old 01-27-2019, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Enter The Cosmic Universe!

Old 01-29-2019, 04:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Captain Marvel Images Give a Closer Look at Ronan, Starforce | Collider
Old 01-30-2019, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the Cap Marvel news. i think the upcoming CM trailer being released during that ridiculous overhyped cheatfest SuperToiletBowl, has already been released in Russia, because i saw a Russian-language trailer where Agent Fury gives his pager to Carol, the pager he later sends a page to at the end of Infinity War.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread