Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2011, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Can a bad or disappointing ending ruin an otherwise decent movie?

I think it depends. For example, Legion is not a great movie by any means, but I was reasonably entertained until the blunt and disappointing resolution.

Another example is The Strangers. The first hour had me panicking, but I didn't like the ending. I still think it's a solid movie. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World was great though I found the ending to be the weakest part of the movie.

What do you think? What about the other way around? What a great movies with horrible sequels?
Old 10-17-2011, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

last week i watched Wrong Turn 3....the first one was the best of the series...but the end of WT3 was horrible! the movie was better than the second one but the ending just ruined it!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 10-17-2011, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocfan27 (View Post)
last week i watched Wrong Turn 3....the first one was the best of the series...but the end of WT3 was horrible! the movie was better than the second one but the ending just ruined it!!
The first Wrong Turn was so good! Speaking of terrible sequels, Urban Legends: Bloody Mary has to be one of the worst sequels/movies ever, it almost ruined my love for the first one.

I just remembered Enchanted. While I like the movie I don't watch it because I don't like the ending.