Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2006, 02:22 AM
New Fan

Bruce Lee

His films :

1971 Big Boss
1972 Fist of Fury
1972 Way of the Dragon (directorial debut)
1972 Game of Death (never completed , also directed it)
1973 Enter the Dragon

I've got some great BL stuff : signed letter , nunchaku owned by him , 1st edition movie posters/lobbys/flyers etc etc
Elvis lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 02:37 AM
Master Fan

So...were you intending this to be a Bruce Lee appreciation thread?

My LJ for Movies
shrrshrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 08:00 PM
New Fan

{EDITED: Link edited out - we don't allow links to other communities, and we don't allow solicitation of any kind (although you seem more like a collector than a seller).

You agreed to these rules when you signed up for an account the other day, just as a reminder.

Since you don't seem to want to discuss Bruce Lee films (or you would have answered my question), I'll close this thread. But if you do, let me know and I'll reopen this.

-shrrshrr
Co-mod}

Last edited by shrrshrr; 10-19-2006 at 11:28 AM
Elvis lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

I'm reponening this thread in the hopes of coaxing back Elvis Lives, as I unintentionally seem to have put him off FF. Due to an unusual set of circumstances I was unable to check thoroughly into whether or not you were a spammer and given your post and the links, I chose to err on the side of caution to protect the site and our posters.

I'm a moderator and it's what we're supposed to do, but unfortunately you appear to be a legitimate poster and I made a mistake. I'm so sorry about that! Whether or not you understand what happened, I'm still sorry, and hope you come back to post.

The fact is I DO want to discuss Bruce Lee and his films, and have a personal bias towards him because of wonderful and vivid childhood memories of going to Saturday matinees for 25 cents, to watch his films in Chinese (and no, I don't speak Chinese but we could totally follow the plots). Perhaps we might still share our interest in him, but if not, maybe others will join in...[/COLOR]

My LJ for Movies

Last edited by shrrshrr; 10-20-2006 at 11:53 AM
shrrshrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 12:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Bruce Lee is greatness.

I can't help but think of what sorts of films Bruce and Brandon would be doing if they were still with us.
R.I.P. #21 Sean Taylor
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread