New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2018, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Television

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clear (View Post)
I can totally believe that they did

Every time they reunited, it looked as if they had never been apart! Amazing chemistry.
Yeah exactly! so I don't know why people believe they didn't keep in contact after the movie because like I said it's not true and there's even pictures to prove it the contact and of course it wasn't always physically in contact, but it was contact nonetheless.
80s90sIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's a shame that they never did more movies together. Not just a Bodyguard sequel, but anything else.

Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Television

Quote:
It's a shame that they never did more movies together. Not just a Bodyguard sequel, but anything else.
I love that pic I have another one like that, but it's in color not B&W. Yes I'd definitely wouldn't have minded them doing more movies together then just The Bodyguard.
Old 07-12-2018, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the timeless look of B&W pictures, making them look frozen in time together
Old 07-12-2018, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Television

Quote:
I love the timeless look of B&W pictures, making them look frozen in time together
Yeah and I never thought about a pic like that before, but it's a good observation.
Old 07-12-2018, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That pic of them is lovely because of their gleeful smiles. Reminds me of the 90's, a simpler time
Old 07-12-2018, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Television

Quote:
That pic of them is lovely because of their gleeful smiles. Reminds me of the 90's, a simpler time
Yeah, but it also makes me sad looking at the pic too.

Here's a new one that was just released from that Whitney doc that's out now in theaters.

Old 07-12-2018, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that's a good thing because Whitney meant a lot to her fans. We can look back fondly on this film and her songs
Old 07-12-2018, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Television

Quote:
I think that's a good thing because Whitney meant a lot to her fans. We can look back fondly on this film and her songs
Yeah, but I like to remember her in early years not the later ones because those just making me so upset & angry. Her happier times were earlier and with KC with her.
Old 07-12-2018, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Whitney was always happy, even during the bad times - because she had her friendships, her career, and her daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80s90sIsTheBest (View Post)
Here's a new one that was just released from that Whitney doc that's out now in theaters.
I forgot it was out now! I saw so many commercials for it last month. Beautiful pic, they always looked so happy together
Old 07-12-2018, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Television

Quote:
I think Whitney was always happy, even during the bad times - because she had her friendships, her career, and her daughter.

I forgot it was out now! I saw so many commercials for it last month. Beautiful pic, they always looked so happy together
Well I don't think she was as happy as portrayed herself to be especially because of being abused by Bobby I mean who'd be happy like that? no one and I'm sorry, but I don't think she was ever happy with him ever and I cannot stand him it's a SICK disgusting manchild who refuses to grow up and take responsibility for what he's done to his ex wife & daughter, but that's a topic for another time & place. Yeah the movie is out and I will not be seeing it even if I wanted too. It's too disturbing to me from all I've read about it and I can't and won't want to see Whitney like that.

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 07-12-2018 at 03:51 PM
Old 07-13-2018, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the whole situation of her marriage to Bobby is something very controversial and personal, and the problem when we all speculate on it is that they both made mistakes but stayed together regardless, so judging him without recognizing that she loved him in spite of all the addiction and bad stuff means we should respect the choices she made, whether they were good or bad in the long run.
Old 07-13-2018, 01:21 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Television

Quote:
I think the whole situation of her marriage to Bobby is something very controversial and personal, and the problem when we all speculate on it is that they both made mistakes but stayed together regardless, so judging him without recognizing that she loved him in spite of all the addiction and bad stuff means we should respect the choices she made, whether they were good or bad in the long run.
Well I love Whitney, but I can't support a choice like that I mean her marriage that is, so we'll have to agree to disagree on it and this is a touchy subject for me to discuss so I'd rather we move on and just talk about the movie instead if that's okay with you.
Old 07-13-2018, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I agree. I definitely think Bobby was at fault for things but Whitney had certain responsibilities too. It's sad but villainizing him is not the answer either.
Mi||iê Måë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 03:52 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for posting all the pics of Whitney with Kevin Costner, they really did look great together I'm glad they became good friends in real-life, I wish they had worked together again after this movie...it's rather bittersweet to look at those pics, it's good to see they were happy and smiling together, but sad that Whitney died
LindaL100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top