Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2005, 12:25 PM
Total Fan

The Blue Lagoon Series #1

Does anybody like this movie (the blue lagoon)? I just saw this movie... and i strongly recommend teenagers to watch this movie... its really good.
starznangelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 01:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Are you referring to the 1980, film starring Christopher Atkins and Brooke Shields?

This is a cult-classic (now) and is one of those films that anybody of any age should see because it deals with a very intriguging subject: If there was no one to teach you about adolesence, how would you cope?

The sequels were awful, but this is the film that launched Brooke Shields' career and made her a household name and for that reason alone, one should see the film just to see where she got her major break apart from modeling
UnsilentMajorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 01:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starznangelz
Does anybody like this movie (the blue lagoon)? I just saw this movie... and i strongly recommend teenagers to watch this movie... its really good.
Exactly! I saw this movie last week again and it's still great and beautiful scenes....
patricia84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 03:52 PM
Total Fan

yes... the scenes were quite orgasmic hehe. Chris Atkins was GORGEOUS in the movie... i wonder if chris and brooke ever dated...
Old 08-09-2005, 01:29 PM
Total Fan

does anybody kno if they ever dated?
Old 08-09-2005, 02:21 PM
Total Fan

wait a min... did the parents die at the end of the movie? or were they alive?
Old 08-09-2005, 02:21 PM
Total Fan

cuz they ate "neverwake up" berries... and the people that found them said that they are sleeping
Old 08-09-2005, 02:41 PM
Passionate Fan

AWW! I remember watching this movie! I loved it! I never really understood if they were related or not cuz they did have a girl together but since they didn't know about pregnancy and stuff like that they obviously didn't know any better. But I did love this movie and always stayed up late at night-5 AM just to watch it on TNT and w/e channel it was on. Does any one know if it's available in stores? And one more thing...there were sequels??
Old 08-09-2005, 04:41 PM
Total Fan

yes... you can order it on amazon.com... on dvd... its like 12 dollars... hope that helps. Yes there was a sequel... which im not interested in cuz everybody thought it wasnt good as the first one.
Old 08-09-2005, 06:54 PM
Passionate Fan

oh, thanks for the info. ^^
Old 08-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

I saw the movie 2 weeks ago and I loved it.
Old 08-09-2005, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The first movie was awesome but the second, didn't rate well with me, I know it was a aussie film, filmed somewhere in aussie shores

I have both movies on dvd
Old 08-09-2005, 08:22 PM
Total Fan

i think everybody loved the movie because chris atkins was so beautiful. lol jk... i think this movie really teaches a few things to teenagers... im going to buy blue lagoon on dvd... definitely

arent they sweet together...

Old 08-09-2005, 08:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love this movie! I've only seen this movie and the sequel with the Russian girl, Milla...something. One of my best friends bought the DVD and we'd watch it everytime we had to study for a major test. We'd always put the parts with Chris on slow motion.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starznangelz
i think everybody loved the movie because chris atkins was so beautiful. lol jk... i think this movie really teaches a few things to teenagers... im going to buy blue lagoon on dvd... definitely

arent they sweet together...

Cute pic!
Reply   Post New Thread