Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2004, 04:10 PM
Banned

Big Fish (2003) #1

If there's a thread like this please close this down

I really loved this movie, it was so sweet and funny, I loved it the whole way through.
Amyrat151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 07:50 PM
Passionate Fan

The movie was nice, it was cute [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I enjoyed it.

"She loves music. Muuuuusssiiiiccccc" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2004, 12:55 AM
Absolute Fan

I enjoyed the movie ... saw it with my sister and we both cried at the end.

I can't wait to see it again.
Love Psych and fanfic? Check out Psychfic. It has the best fan fiction I have ever read.
BYtheSEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 01:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~* Mari *~:
<STRONG>The movie was nice, it was cute [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I enjoyed it.

"She loves music. Muuuuusssiiiiccccc" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
hahahaha I loved that part!! This was such a great movie. It has been a long time since I've seen a movie that was so heart-felt and funny. Albert and Ewan stole the movie. I can't tell you how many times I have seen a clip for the scene with Jessica and Albert in the tub, but seeing it after you get into the storyline...brought me to tears. It was a love story combined with a story about fathers and sons. Even though there were some really quick scenes, they all went so well together. Everything flowed perfectly together: the acting, the dialouge, music and scenery. By the end of the movie, I was bawling like a baby. I couldn't talk about the movie for another hour after I came home.

Make Love, Not War
Stefanie
steffieweffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 07:15 AM
Addicted Fan

I can't wait to see this movie, it opens here really soon. I've had the trailer on my PC for ages, and if it's got Tim Burton or Danny Elfman involved, then you can bet I'll like it.
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
PVCscully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 02:02 PM
Banned

I think that you really will like this, but in seems that so critics really didn't like it, but it's good that didn't keep audinces away.

[img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img]Ellen
Amyrat151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 01:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Well, this movie is different so it doesn't suprise me at all hat some people don't like it. A lot of people won't but hey, their loss not ours [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2004, 03:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

I loved this movie!! Visually it was completely amazing, and even though I don't always like fantasy, this was was the perfect blend of fantasy and reailty. It was quite funny too, in an off-beat sort of way.
Mitt Mitt St Clair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 08:12 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm really excited about seeing this movie. Anything directed by Tim Burton should be unique and different. I don't LIKE all his films, but most of them...Sleepy Hollow, Edward Scissorhand...basically the ones with him and johnny depp. they work well together. I cannot wait to see big fish!!!
Old 01-19-2004, 09:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

I thought this movie was amazing with its fantasy and storytelling, the emotion it really makes you cry and the acting was just stupendous and everything else in it was great, wonderful imagery, it was perfect. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] I thoroughly enjoyed this film, I'm a big fan of Alison Lohman which is why I chose to watch it lol but I loved all the actors in it.
dark noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 02:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Big Fish was without a doubt the best movie have seen this year if not ever. It was absolutely brillant. We went to eat afterwards and every time I tried to talk about it I would just start crying. I loved all the stories within the story. The ending was just beautiful.
ladonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ladonna:
<STRONG>Big Fish was without a doubt the best movie have seen this year if not ever. It was absolutely brillant. We went to eat afterwards and every time I tried to talk about it I would just start crying. I loved all the stories within the story. The ending was just beautiful.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The same thing happened to me. I couldn't talk about the movie for at least an hour after I saw it. I kept tearing up.

Make Love, Not War
Stefanie
steffieweffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

Just saw this movie Sunday and it was the best so far. Tim Burton is the man.

Albert Finney was awesome in it.

Made me cry at the end.

Carlos
Sick Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

I was completely and utterly blown away by this movie. I was just completely taken with it. I loved the whole thing.

My favorite part was the time standing still scene. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2004, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by ~* Mari *~:
"She loves music. Muuuuusssiiiiccccc" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I love that scene. It was so funny the situations Edward was in while he was saying that [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
"she's likes daffodils. she goes to college"

Carlos - you cried. awww.