Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2005, 11:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunniah
The Green Mile - The scene where they put John Coffey to death and electrocute him, God that scene was sooooo very sad I cried like a baby and I rarely cry..
Oh, i forgot about that Movie. That scene was pretty hard to watch.

Vote Big Brother - Summer's Nothing Without It
Old 08-30-2005, 01:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunniah
Thelma & Louise - The last scene was really sad made me cry.
Still gives me chills. That last scene... "Lets not get caught, lets keep going" Then they hold hands. Damn.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

Titanic- when "old" Rose tells how many hundreds of people went into the water and only 6 survived.
Steel Magnolias- M'Lynn after Shelby's funeral in the cemetary
Backdraft- the funeral at the end using real Chicago city firefighters, they shot it at 5am and didn't expect many to show up...hundreds did.
Two older movies
The Other Side of the Mountain.- about Jill Kinmont an olympic skier, who falls and breaks her back, at the end her dad telling her fiance has crashed his plane and he's dead ( I could cry just typing this)
Brian's Song- about Brian Picalo, a true story about a Chicago Bears football player who has cancer, in the locker room when his friend and teammate Gale Sayers tell the team Brian has cancer...very sad.

GO MISSOURI TIGERS ! !
Old 09-02-2005, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

SPOILER WARNING FOR "MATRIX: REVOLUTIONS"

The scene in "Matrix Revolutions" where Trinity dies.

END OF SPOILER FOR "MATRIX: REVOLUTIONS"
Old 09-02-2005, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

AH well that ruined the last matrix movie for me.
Old 09-02-2005, 02:42 PM
New Fan

SPOILER WARNING FOR "MATRIX: REVOLUTIONS"

Trinity dies?!!

END OF SPOILER FOR "MATRIX: REVOLUTIONS"
Old 09-02-2005, 09:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen
The scene in Life as a House when Sam finds out that his father is going to die...It's really emotional and well-acted!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindaanca
The last one I saw was the last scene of Big Fish. I couldn't stop crying. that was so sad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
Moulin Rouge - when Christian is holding Satine in his arms while she's dying
Definitely those and I would add The Mighty. The scene where Max doesn't believe that Kevin died. So he runs to the building that Kevin said he would be going to get a new body (or something like that, it's been a while since I've seen it). Then breaks down once he's inside and realizes Kevin made it up.
Love Psych and fanfic? Check out Psychfic. It has the best fan fiction I have ever read.
Old 09-02-2005, 09:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants , when Carmen is talking to her father about abandoning her family. I almost wanted to cry too.. such good acting by American Ferrera, and it felt so real.
Old 09-02-2005, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

Hoolllyyy crap.

I guess for me it's the end of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind when the guy gets his memory erased.
Old 09-03-2005, 12:43 AM
Extreme Fan

-Armageddon: with Bruce Willis saying goodbye to Liv Tyler after he decides to stay to blow that thing up. The movie wasn't that great .. but man, that scene always gets me ...

-Finding Neverland. Oh man, that little kid is amazing ... that last scene was so great yet it made me cry like a baby.

-The Notebook: the end scene always gets me ... maybe it's just more sentimental to me since I'm very close to my grandparents. But nonetheless, always gets to me.

-Man on Fire: the end too always gets me. Dakota Fanning and Denzel were so freaking awesome in this movie. To watch their relationship grow and then to see the end ...

a lot of my moments are at the end of movies ...
Old 09-03-2005, 02:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Moulin Rouge - when Satine died in Christian's arms, all the way through until the credits rolled at the end.

A Walk To Remember - when Landon was driving to his Dad's house after Jamie told him about her illness. I was crying on and off from that point and was absolutely bawling at the end.

Finding Neverland - The ending was so sad!

Titanic - I haven't seen it for a long time but I remember crying when Rose had to let Jack go.

There are more but those are the ones that first come to mind.
Old 09-03-2005, 03:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

The goodbye scene at the end of E.T. That whole film is filled with great emotional moments though.
Old 09-03-2005, 04:44 PM
Elite Fan

PLEASE READ:

I made a mistake.... I saw the spoiler for "Matrix Revolution" but since we have a rule that once the movie is released on DVD it's not considered a "spoiler" on the board.

But please, guys & gals, mark spoilers, especially for big popular movies. Use this smiley ->

If the movie has been released for less than a year, be extra careful and considerate unless the thread is specifically marked as a "spoilers thread"!

Thank You.
Old 09-03-2005, 05:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Possible for Moulin Rouge

Moulin Rouge: When Satine is dying and Christine says " I love you", Also when she does die and he is sobbing over her.
Old 09-03-2005, 06:34 PM
Absolute Fan

The best emotional scene I've ever seen was Sean Penn in Mystic River . When he finds out his daughter is dead. Oh man. I had to pause it, I was crying so hard. It's just so raw and heartfelt. I just could completely believe that it had really happened to him. And the scene where he's on the porch after her funeral talking to Tim Robbins and he's talking about how he can't cry for her, and he's got tears running down his face, and it's just so heartbreaking! All I could think was, "He totally deserved that Oscar!"