Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2004, 02:10 AM
Loyal Fan

LOVE IT! My fave Johnny moment -ever and then when Jack first enters in POTC on his little boat, doing that 'look' [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] What a man.
Old 03-05-2004, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

I loooooooooooooved this movie!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But then again, I'm a Johnny Depp fan, I love all his movies. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
*Lethe's Bramble* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 01:40 PM
Addicted Fan

love this movie i'm doing it for my film review in my Acting class ...it's so cute!! i love the Benny/Joon sibling relationship, it's aww and Sam/Joon too of course!
gg_all_da_way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 04:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

I saw Benny & Joon with my friends for the first time this year. I liked the movie a lot. Everyone's performance in the movie was so good. My friends are gonna try the ironing grilled cheese thing soon just to see :-)
~*~Paola~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 12:03 AM
Elite Fan

I watched the movie with the commentary and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, as always, I loved the movie more after it.

And of course, the whole "it's a shame about raisins" scene was as amazing as ever. Whoever wrote that scene has my everlasting love. lol
Old 07-11-2007, 09:14 AM
Master Fan

We watched this movie for school a couple of years ago, and I really didnt think I would enjoy it, but it was a good movie. I always loved Johnny Depp, which could be why I enjoyed it more.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

This is a good movie, I love Johnnys character in it. The relationship between these two were cute too.
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 03:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

I keep getting little signs to watch this movie again (seeing Aiden Quinn all over the place, hearing "500 miles" three times in two days, then hearing "Have a Little Faith in me" twice and wanting to see that scene ). I just can't for the life of me get around to it. Last night, I watched two other movies which I had to watch soon (Notorious which needs to go back to NetFlix, but now I have to put it on DVD, cause it was so good, and Return to Me, which was on the DVR and put on DVD ) I'm definitley gonna watch it tonight.

icon credit- rockin_graphix Thanks!
oywidapoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oywidapoodles (View Post)
I keep getting little signs to watch this movie again (seeing Aiden Quinn all over the place, hearing "500 miles" three times in two days, then hearing "Have a Little Faith in me" twice and wanting to see that scene ). I just can't for the life of me get around to it. Last night, I watched two other movies which I had to watch soon (Notorious which needs to go back to NetFlix, but now I have to put it on DVD, cause it was so good, and Return to Me, which was on the DVR and put on DVD ) I'm definitley gonna watch it tonight.
Haha, I have "Have a little faith in me" on my iPod and I always think of this movie.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Just watched again.

I think I've decided. Johnny Depp is the best kisser ever. You can just tell.

"Who died and made you Ed McMahon?" Best line ever.

icon credit- rockin_graphix Thanks!
oywidapoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 01:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

I loved it the first time I saw it, but I just can't seem to watch it again. For some reason it just makes me sad whenever I try to and I end up just turning it off after awhile. It's just odd given how much I liked it the first time around.
Hang It Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 11:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hang It Up (View Post)
I loved it the first time I saw it, but I just can't seem to watch it again. For some reason it just makes me sad whenever I try to and I end up just turning it off after awhile. It's just odd given how much I liked it the first time around.
Really? It has such a nice ending.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

watched it for the first time this morning...i loved it! johnny was great and so funny as sam!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocfan27 (View Post)
watched it for the first time this morning...i loved it! johnny was great and so funny as sam!
This is hands down of my favorite JD performances. He's so charming and funny. Sam was wonderful.

I love that moment when Benny is telling him about Joon's illness and he stops peforming and takes the moment very seriously. Johnny was so perfect in that scene, switching gears to fit the tone, but still be Sam.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

great scene!! i loved how honest sam was and how he never just led joon on and how he just did whatever he wanted to do and didn't care what anyone else thought!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top