New Fan

Here's a video review for it:

The Avengers - Movie Review (Spoiler Free) - YouTube
Old 04-17-2012, 12:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Old 04-17-2012, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Moscow premiere of The Avengers

Jeremy Renner, Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson, Chris Hemsworth,Tom Hiddleston and Mark Ruffalo

The Avengers. Brazilian trailer. Tony Stark and Loki scene
Os Vingadores: The Avengers -- cena Tony Stark e Loki - YouTube
Old 04-19-2012, 07:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Blackwidow and Hawkeye posters, and some movie clips.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...t?ref=topposts

Also a video of a press conference in London.

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/new...o-in-full.html

Last edited by kittie454; 04-20-2012 at 11:43 AM
Old 04-22-2012, 05:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Scarlett Johansson, and Mark Ruffalo attend the photo call for their film The Avengers at De Russie Hotel on Saturday (April 21) in Rome, Italy.

The trio were joined by their co-star Tom Hiddleston.

Scarlett rocked a Chloe shirt, The Row leather pants, Band of Outsiders blazer, and Camilla Skovgaard shoes for the promo event.

The cast of The Avengers have been on a worldwide tour for the past several days, hitting up London and Moscow for premieres.

Old 04-25-2012, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Entertainment Weekly’s roundtable with The Avengers
THE AVENGERS Interview - YouTube
Old 04-26-2012, 11:21 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for keeping this thread up to date! Can't wait for the movie.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Has anyone seen it yet? No spoilers please as I'm seeing it next weekend!
Old 05-01-2012, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't seen it yet either as the US doesn't get it til Friday. I won't be able to watch it then because of work. Curse you work for making me miss my babies!
Old 05-01-2012, 10:05 AM
Master Fan

I saw it earlier and it was awesome, I'm not usually that fussed on superhero films but my fiance is a huge Joss Whedon so persuaded me to go with him to see it, I am so glad I did as it entertained me all the way through. Great mix of action and laughs and one liners. I really do recommend it to everyone.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Around-the-World Roundup: ‘The Avengers’ Assemble $185.1 Million Overseas Debut

by Ray Subers

The Avengers

Box Office Mojo

April 29, 2012

A week ahead of its U.S. debut, Marvel's The Avengers opened in 39 foreign territories and scored a truly heroic $185.1 million. The movie took first place in all of its markets, and set new opening weekend records in a dozen of them as well.

With Midnight Thursday /Friday opening predictions of 150- 170 million dollar weekend .

Saw a early review , in a nutshell without spoilers the reviewer found the first part slow and 2nd half crazy wild and great .but Ill make my own choice. As a Fan boy of Superhero movies , watching all the trailers interviews behind the scenes stuff , It makes me want to see now. My only beef is the largest I MAX theater , only 10 miles form my Condo is not playing Avengers instead Clash of titans 2 (ughh)

Based on the previews I didn't expect transformer type action in the first 20 min . you gather 6 Superhero's in a movie not everyone is going to gell . I think that is part of the plot how these 6 superheros some with big egos understand working as team will save the world form whatever evil has overtaken the world. Ilike the idea of a few of them getting in fights with each other . Makes a team stronger . Josh Weadon directing this is prefect as fanboy somebody who understands what the real fans ,not the critics love to see !!

Last edited by Logan; 05-01-2012 at 10:30 AM
Old 05-01-2012, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the update on the International box office. I had forgotten that they adjusted it up from their Sunday prediction of $178.4 million.

It's been getting great WOM overseas and people are going in for multiple viewings. Plus, the girls on Tumblr are going insane!

This article says the movie has banked $218M as of Monday and is predicted to hit $500M by Sunday globally.

Quote:
Box Office Shocker: 'Avengers' Pacing to Fly Past $500 Mil Globally by Sunday

Joss Whedon's superhero pic continues to do bang-up business overseas, where it's total through Monday was already $218 million; the tentpole opens in North America at midnight Thursday.

Disney and Marvel Studios appear to have a runaway hit on their hands.

The Avengers, which only began rolling out at the international box office late last week, is easily on track to become the most successful title produced inhouse by Marvel Studios, besting the $623 million grossed worldwide by Iron Man 2.

Directed by Joss Whedon, Avengers is doing massive business at the international box office, earning $218 million in its first six days (that's through Monday) and breaking records across the globe.

To boot, the 3D pic -- which unites many of Marvel's marquee superheroes -- could enjoy weekend-like business on Tuesday because of the May Day holiday in many foreign markets.

At this pace, Avengers' foreign gross will likely grow to between $350 million and $400 million by Sunday, boosted by its debut this weekend in Russia and China.
Avengers doesn't launch in North America until midnight Thursday. It's widely expected to debut north of $150 million based on the strength of pre-release tracking.

The superhero tentpole is the first Marvel Studios film marketed and distributed by Disney following the company's acquistion of Marvel.

Last summer, Marvel's Thor grossed $449.3 milllon worldwide, while Captain America: The First Avenger earned $368.6 million. The first Iron Man earned $585 million globally (all three characters are featured in Avengers).
Box Office Shocker: 'Avengers' Pacing to Fly Past $500 Mil Globally by Sunday - The Hollywood Reporter
Old 05-01-2012, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm seeing it this Saturday! I heard it was really funny. So I can't wait! I love chris and robert so that's a major plus.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread