Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2004, 12:34 PM
New Fan

any1 see blue collar comedy movie??

Hey guys, as you can see from my screenname im a huge Blue Collar Comedy Tour fan! I saw the movie when it came out and ever since I was hooked. Anways, two of the funniest comedians on there were Ron White and Larry the Cable Guy. Each have their own stand-up comedy CD which is super hilarious! I overheard someone listening to them at my Universal internship and I almost died of laughter... Check their CDs out, “Drunk in Public” and “ Lord, I apologize” @ http://www.hip-o.com
Old 08-18-2004, 07:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

I LOVE Blue Collar Comedy Tour! We just got it on DVD, and the Ron White cd. The store unfortunately didn't have Larry the Cable guy.

Ron White - Yeah. They call me..........Tater Salad.

~*~
Spike: Death is on your heels, baby. And sooner or later, it's gonna catch you. And part of you wants it. Not only to stop the fear and uncertainty, but because you're just a little bit in love with it.
Old 08-19-2004, 03:17 AM
Loyal Fan

I love the Blue Collar Comedy Tour too....they are hilarious. I love the "here's your sign" jokes...
Old 08-19-2004, 03:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Bill Engvall rocks, as do all the guys on the tour.

~*~
Spike: Death is on your heels, baby. And sooner or later, it's gonna catch you. And part of you wants it. Not only to stop the fear and uncertainty, but because you're just a little bit in love with it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread