Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2014, 02:10 PM
New Fan

My most anticipated movie of 2014 for sure! Apparently there will be new trailer, or something, tomorrow.
queen allison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Marc Webb Signed on for AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3, Yearly Spidey Movies Coming? | Newsarama.com

Quote:
Marc Webb has officially signed on to direct the third movie in Sony's The Amazing Spider-Man franchise for release in June 2016, Variety reported Tuesday. The news comes with over two months before The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is released on May 2, 2014, a movie that has had heavy promotion from Sony with two three-minute plus trailers accompanying two shorter trailers and already multiple TV spots. The heavy promotion comes because of Sony's plans for expansion of the franchise beyond just the Amazing series.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:19 PM
New Fan

I can't wait for TASM 2 to be released. I found a program for other fans who are interested to stay up to date with the latest news on TASM movies. You can also win prizes to the premier and things like that, its real cool:

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Become a Spider-Fan - Win Prizes - SocialToaster

And if you recruit friends you can get props from the movie and autographed concept art!
Just a heads up
paterperker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:20 PM
New Fan

Also, just curious who thinks Gwen Stacey will die at the end of the film and what are thoughts on the formation of the sinister six?
paterperker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't know

Old 04-19-2014, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 04-26-2014, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 05-26-2014, 09:47 PM
New Fan

best movie of 2014.
catherinedsouza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

I really enjoyed the movie. I don't understand all the negativity about it. It wasn't perfect but I liked it a lot more than the first one. Also I think people have forgotten that the Raimi movies had many flaws too.

I loved Harry, Electro and Felicia. I hope the Sinister Six movie happens.
Old 12-13-2014, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
“As of October 2014, it looks like Garfield is out of the franchise for good. Allegedly his criticisms towards Sony alienated some powerful figures. Garfield also stood up the company at a corporate dinner in July. Garfield’s attendance was going to be mentioned by Sony CEO Kaz Hirai and he was set to sit with some top Sony executives. His absence (with less than an hour of notice) was seen as an affront by the executives.”
Andrew Garfield Might Already Be Out As Spider-Man | Comicbook.com
Old 01-04-2015, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wait, Amazing Spider-Man 3 Definitely Is Happening? - CINEMABLEND

Quote:
Bill Beckman Casting just sent out a casting call looking for male and female extras of all ages and ethnicities, ages 18-65, and it gives us some more information on the film then we’ve gotten before. First off, it confirms that Sony is the studio producing. It also lists the starring actors as Andrew Garfield and Dane DeHaan with the description, "Peter Parker/Spider-man faces a new challenge to protect New York City". So it looks like the quirky cute Andrew Garfield will be suiting up as Spider-man once again.
Quote:
Despite Garfield’s lovable attributes though, the second film was a flop, and we’ll have to cross our fingers that the same mistakes won’t be made in this third film. Sony seems to think they will do just fine though, as a couple months ago they predicted that the franchise will have a revenue growth of "as much as 36 percent". If they really do believe this to be true, maybe the saying does go, and they are 'putting their money where their mouths are'. Maybe Sony’s putting a lot of money and effort into this next film to guarantee better results. We’ll keep an eye out, more info is bound to come along with this casting call.
Old 01-04-2015, 08:32 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I don't think their fully out of the woods yet, I heard Sony and Marvel are still in negotiations. I don't think they will but I hope Marvel gets Spiderman back.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Marvel’s Phase 3 Release Dates Shift For ‘Spider-Man’
Phase 2

•May 1, 2015 – The Avengers: Age of Ultron
•July 17, 2015 – Ant-Man

Phase 3

•May 6, 2016 – Captain America: Civil War
•November 4, 2016 – Doctor Strange

•May 5, 2017 – Guardians of the Galaxy 2
•July 27, 2017 – Spider-Man
•November 3, 2017 – Thor: Ragnarok

•May 4, 2018 – The Avengers: Infinity War – Part 1
•July 6, 2018 - Black Panther
•November 2, 2018 – Captain Marvel

•May 3, 2019 – The Avengers: Infinity War – Part 2
•July 12, 2019 – Inhumans

Quote:
There’s a new Spider-Man coming to New York, and moviegoers will likely meet him in May 2016 when Captain America: Civil War opens in theaters. That’s right, Marvel’s beloved web-slinger is coming home!

In an unprecedented, landmark deal, Marvel Studios and Sony Pictures have come to an agreement that couldn’t make fans happier: Spider-Man is joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It’s going to be a new take on the character, meaning a new actor (sorry, Andrew Garfield) and an entirely new Spider-Man movie coming in July 2017. Sony previously was planning for a Sinister Six movie for 2016, with other potential spinoffs before The Amazing Spider-Man 3, but those ideas have been put to rest.

Quote:
And for those wondering, reports indicate that Sony’s current plans for a 2016 Sinister Six have been postponed as they determine where to take the franchise next – now with the help of Marvel – after a new Spider-Man (not played by Andrew Garfield) is introduced.

The big question now is how Marvel will handle Inhumans since they won’t debut until after the Infinity War saga but have already been introduced in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on ABC. Marvel Comics readers are likely very ware of how important the Inhumans are to the major space-heavy crossover events (War of Kings, Realm of Kings, Infinity, Inhumanity) over the last half a decade so it’s foreseeable that Phase 4 could setup another Infinity War-size event where they play a crucial role at the forefront.

Throw in the new Spider-Man who will undoubtedly be cast with a super long-term contract, and we can already begin piecing together what heroes will form the Marvel Studios phase 4 roster.
Old 02-10-2015, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

So happy that Spider-Man is now part of the MCU. Get X-Men over and holy crap...things will rule!
GardenSirens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 10:47 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Looking forward to how their Spiderman will be. I wonder who they will cast and where their Peter will be in life. If they do another romance I hope they do Gwen again, I hate MJ. Or at least the first trilogy's take on her, blech.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread