Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2006, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes2808
Rainstorm18 I can see all the pics now I don't know why they weren't showing up earlier
Yay Im glad you can see them now I ended up putting them in my photobucket so thats why you can see them.

This movie is actually where Heath introduced himself to me He played the role really well.
My LJ
Old 05-17-2006, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Honeycomb
I liked this film so much that my friends got me the DVD and soundtrack for one of my bdays. I love the scene when Patrick sings to Kat in front of all her Soccer class.
Can't take my eyes off of you. That was the sweetest! I love that scene.
Old 05-18-2006, 02:06 AM
Elite Fan

yeah this is what introduced me to Heath too, and I loved him but I didn't realize he was the same person in the Patriot til like later. I'm really bad about not recognizing people sometimes and in my defense he does look alot diff imo with the dark hair

"I’m just a regular boy who goofs around, pulls pranks, and makes jokes."
Jensen Ackles
Old 05-18-2006, 12:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

great movie, it's hilarious. And I loved Heath and Julia Stiles together, they had this great chemistry and they were so cute

Dawson: Okay, all-time most life-altering moment?

Joey: "...In this room. I was standing over there, by the window. And you kissed me. And it changed everything. It’s a powerful thing... having your biggest wish come true in one moment."
Old 05-18-2006, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

ohh i love Heath in this one. its so stupid of me not to watch it way back then when everyone is saying "they love it" i hate love stories B4. i just watch it after Brokeback when i started diggin' all Heath movies. i was like Heath is in this film, silly me. im totally with his voice.
Old 05-18-2006, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's funny how you see an actor for the first time in a new movie and you think he was awesome in it, and of course hot and you start to look up all the other movies he has been in, and then go rent them. I do that alot

I liked the sister friendship between Kat and Bianca towards the ending of the movie. It was nice to see two different people become close.
My LJ
Old 05-19-2006, 11:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love that movie so much. I taped it once and I love to watch it over and over again. It one of my all time favourite movies.

It just aired again a couple of days ago here and I watched part of it.

it is love
Old 05-19-2006, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I made two Patrick/Kat music videos. If anyone has any song suggestions for another video of them, feel free! I love doing videos.

This first video is Patrick's POV of how he sees how lonely Kat is, and so he becomes her friend, and then of course much more. I used the song "Home to me" By: Josh Kelley.

>> Home to me

My second video is Kat's POV of how Patrick has changed her life around even though they are two different people. I used the song "How does it feel" By: Avril Lavigne.

>> How does it feel
My LJ
Old 05-20-2006, 04:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainstorm18
It's funny how you see an actor for the first time in a new movie and you think he was awesome in it, and of course hot and you start to look up all the other movies he has been in, and then go rent them. I do that alot

I liked the sister friendship between Kat and Bianca towards the ending of the movie. It was nice to see two different people become close.
I do that too all the time prob because I think alot of people are hot

I did too I esp when she decided to go to the party for Kat i thought it was cute

Ryllsome-I'm so in love with his voice too that accent

WhichWay2Capeside-Julia and Heath did have really good chemistry. At the end of the movie there were some outtakes and he like totally pretends to make out with her when there in the car it's so cute!

Rainstorm18-I'm going to check out your vids i've never seen any vids for this movie so I can't wait

Jensen Ackles
Old 05-20-2006, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Liz- Me too, I find alot of actors hot. I hope you like my videos. That was my first time making a music video from the movie, lol.
My LJ
Old 05-20-2006, 04:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

This was such a great movie!! I especially loved when Kat and Patrick were at the dance and the band starts to play the opening notes of a song by one of her favourite bands, and its his surprise to her!
Old 05-20-2006, 04:30 PM
Absolute Fan

YESSSSSSSS It's back!

I loooove this movie!! It's perfect!!
Old 05-21-2006, 04:47 AM
Elite Fan

Jenny-glad I'm not the only one who finds alot of actors hot, but how can you not with a guy like Heath around I actually thought Cameron (Joseph Gordon Levitt) was hot too he reminds me of a guy I had a crush on for like the longest time in high school btw I asked you your name in another thread and didn't realize it was in your sig duh! so if you see this first just ignore it in the other thread

bealloydy-I loved that part too. I know if a guy did that for me I would go crazy because it's like so sweet aww

septemberose-another Marissa fan glad to see you over here I love this movie so much too btw do you mind if i add you to LJ?

Jensen Ackles
Old 05-21-2006, 06:42 AM
Absolute Fan

Aww, sure, I added you. I made another account, I'm findouthow, it's in my sig, just click!

Dude, this is the first time I saw Heath and the first time I really noticed Joseph Gordon Levitt. Both are so cute in their own ways.

Pics!

Old 05-21-2006, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

This was the first movie I saw Heath in and I absolutely loved it.

Oh I just remembered another of my fav. scenes: Kat flashing her Soccer teacher in order to get Patrick out of detention. That was so funny.

Thanks for all the great pics.

icon credit: miss-rebel86
Closed Thread   Post New Thread