Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2013, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

The Vampire-Diaries-General-Episode-Discussion-Spoilers and Speculations Thread #91

The Vampire Diaries|Episode Discussion, Spoilers & Speculations

episodes

promos

Australian promo

sneak peeks

synopsis

4x13 - Into The Wild (Airdate 7th February)

MYSTERIOUS ISLAND — Shane leads an expedition to a desolate island off the coast of Nova Scotia, where he believes the secret of the cure lies hidden. On the trek to the island’s interior, Rebekah and Elena continue their bitter rivalry, Stefan does his best to keep the peace, and Damon accuses Shane of leading them into a trap. Bonnie and Jeremy try to figure out the message of the Hunter’s mark, while Shane reveals more of the legend of Silas and the witch Qetsiyah, along with his own personal history. Back in Mystic Falls, Tyler confronts Klaus, and Caroline is caught up in the violence that follows. Written by Caroline Dries.

4x14 - Down the Rabbit Hole

CHARLIE BEWLEY FROM “TWILGHT” GUEST STARS AS ONE OF THE FIVE HUNTERS — On the island, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) has an ugly run-in with a Hunter named Vaughn (guest star Bewley), and realizes he is one of The Five. Stefan (Paul Wesley) confesses his true feelings about the possibility of becoming human again to Elena (Nina Dobrev). When a stunning new piece of information about the cure is suddenly revealed, it changes the stakes for everyone. Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) helps Bonnie (Kat Graham) recognize what is real and what is an illusion, and Shane (guest star David Alpay) is comforted by a woman from his past, Caitlin (guest star Camille Guaty, “Prison Break”). Back in Mystic Falls, Caroline (Candice Accola) and Tyler (Michael Trevino) find that their attempt to translate the code on the Hunter’s Sword is futile without help from Klaus (Joseph Morgan), who has his own reasons for solving the puzzle. Claire Holt also stars. Chris Grismer directed the episode written by Jose Molina (#414).

4x15 - Stand By Me

THE TERRIBLE TRUTH — When Stefan (Paul Wesley) arrives back in Mystic Falls with Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen), Caroline (Candice Accola) is immediately worried about Elena’s state of mind. Stefan reaches out to Dr. Fell (guest star Torrey DeVitto) and Matt (Zach Roerig) for help. Still on the island, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) relays somber news to Rebekah (Claire Holt), and is surprised at her reaction. Together, Damon and Rebekah learn an unexpected bit of recent history from Vaughn (guest star Charlie Bewley). Everyone is horrified when Bonnie reveals the rest of Shane’s (guest star David Alpay) plan. Finally, after Damon does his best to help her, Elena comes up with a plan of her own. Lance Anderson directed the episode written by Julie Plec.

Season 4 spoilers

‘The Vampire Diaries’ EP Julie Plec talks ‘My Brother’s Keeper’: Damon and Elena do the deed -- but are her feelings real? - Zap2it

The Vampire Diaries’ Damon and Elena: Are Her Feelings Real? The Big Boss Spills! | E! Online

filming/promo pics:
*all credit to the original owners

Episode 4x13 Pics
Episode 4x14 Pics
Episode 4x15 Pics

Last edited by tragedy; 02-04-2013 at 02:30 PM
Old 01-31-2013, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

thanks!

is there a nr for this thread?
Old 01-31-2013, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Nr Rita?

I agree Trich! I think Bonnie will be responsible for Jeremy's death, which will be the final straw to push her over the edge and give in to the dark power entirely. She will have killed the boy she loved, her best friend's brother and loose everything and everyone she cares about. The guilt and self loathing would tear her apart. I think it would be a catalyst for her becoming the next villain.

Also the changes in dynamics for everyone would be catastrophic. Especially Elena. Her mentality would be beyond saving. To have lost her final connection to her family and past life. It will destroy her and who knows how she will react. She will just break entirely. Whatever slight strings that held her together would snap!

If Jeremy does die I would hope it is not everlasting and he could come back with Alaric. No death on this show is without possibilities of returning. Obviously I would like a Damon sacrifice to ensure Jeremy's safe return, as we will always have the comfort of Damon's presence on the show. Plus him giving everything for Jeremy would be the ultimate heroic two fingers up to the likes of Caroline and Stefan who still condemn him not to care!

Last edited by TDARFSWR; 01-31-2013 at 02:17 PM
Old 01-31-2013, 02:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Tftnt!!

icon made by crash landing (Sarah)
Old 01-31-2013, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Who's live watching tonight?

I think I might give tonight a miss! The episode itself doesn't look too interesting and I'm shattered!

Obviously something huge and monumentous will happen now, and I will regret my decision!
Old 01-31-2013, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

if evryone's bailing, I might not watch live either
Old 01-31-2013, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

i think i will... i'm pretty sure i'm going to regret it but still i can't stay away!
Old 01-31-2013, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt!
Old 01-31-2013, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT! If anyone is live watching, please post any significant stuff here for us poor folk who cannot watch it until later (right, Jo? ) Thanks.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:11 PM
Passionate Fan

One more pic from 414.. Rebekah is with Damon when he's confronted/tortured by Vaughn.

Vampire Diaries #4.14 "Down The Rabbit Hole" Images | KSiteTV
Old 01-31-2013, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

wooow so much spoilers !! i missed a lot !!!
TFTNT

Old 01-31-2013, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt!
Old 01-31-2013, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Elena wants to kill so many vampires? without a second thought?

There's vervain in the water supply.

No Damon, 5mins in!

Bonnie can work her magic on Kol
Old 01-31-2013, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by magsdey (View Post)
TFTNT! If anyone is live watching, please post any significant stuff here for us poor folk who cannot watch it until later (right, Jo? ) Thanks.
yes please guys!!

Thanks Rita
Old 01-31-2013, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Bonnie's dad is more unsufferable than bonnie.
'Not in love with elena anymore Stefan' is an a@@hole and i want to punch him in the face but at least he's better than his usual self...