Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

The Vampire Diaries - General Episode Discussion, Spoilers and Speculations Thread #74

The Vampire Diaries|Episode Discussion, Spoilers & Speculations

episodes

Promo for episode 4x04

Pics from episode 406
The Vampire Diaries 4.06 Photos: Elena Suffers from Hallucinations

Season 4 spoilers & S3 Finale Interviews

'The Vampire Diaries' Season 4: Elena's vampire side may see Damon in a new light as the love triangle deepens - From Inside the Box - Zap2it
The Vampire Diaries Julie Plec Interview - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
The VRO - Julie Plec Interview May 11th 2012
[VIDEO] Vampire Diaries Season 4: Joseph Morgan Returning -- Candice Accola
[VIDEO] Vampire Diaries Season 4: Michael Trevino Interview -- Playing Klaus
'The Vampire Diaries' Season 4 Spoilers: Nina Dobrev As Vampire | HollywoodLife
Julie Plec talks to EW about Elena being a vampire on 'Vampire Diaries' - National Vampire | Examiner.com
‘The Vampire Diaries’ Season 4 Spoilers : Julie Plec Previews What’s To Come
The Cast of The Vampire Diaries Reacts to Season Finale - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
TVD cast on Nina's transformation
'The Vampire Diaries' star Ian Somerhalder admits he was 'devastated' by Elena's choice -- and he accepts the challenge - From Inside the Box - Zap2it
Vampire Diaries Boss Sounds Off on Elena's Transition and Dark Side! - E! Online
Blastr: Stories
'The Vampire Diaries' spoilers: Rebekah's season 4 story | CarterMatt.com
'The Vampire Diaries' exec Julie Plec hints at surprising new season 4 villain • Hypable
[INTERVIEW] 'Vampire Diaries' Season 4 Spoilers: Elena's Rough Vampire Life

Question: Now that Elena has chosen Stefan on The Vampire Diaries, should we assume Damon will be getting a new love interest next season? —Beth
Ausiello: “Never say never,” replies EP Jlie Plec. “In the first part of the season, we’re going to be very much invested in what’s going to happen to Elena and what do each of the brothers have to say about it and what are each of them going to do to try to help her through this experience and what does it do to their relationship with each other? Then once the dust settles from that, we’ll see [about a new romance for Damon].”

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Once, Vamp Diaries, Glee, Bones, Nikita, HIMYM, Community and More - TVLine

Amy: How is Bonnie going to react when she finds out Elena is now a vampire on TVD?!?!
Eh, considering she hates vampires and almost ended her friendship with Caroline (aka the greatest vampire ever) when she was turned? Probably not so great. "I'm really interested to see Bonnie's reaction to Elena becoming a vampire. I don't imagine her taking it too well," Kat Graham tells us. "She's kind of cleaning up a lot of mess and making a lot of decisions she didn't necessarily plan on making. I don't know how that's going to factor into how she deals and feels about Elena."

Spoiler Chat Daily: Scoop on Glee, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural and More! - E! Online

Vampire Diaries Boss: Stefan Will Lean on Caroline During Elena's Transition - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

filming/promo pics:
*all credit to the original owners

Last edited by wickedrum; 11-08-2012 at 05:29 PM
Old 11-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT Rita!

I must admit I am concerned that the DE dance will be mirrored by Klaroline. Just because they have been pimped up as the next DE, and are the most reminscent of DE's relationship at that point....

I really hope it is Jeremy and April though! I mean it could even be Matt and Rebekah....I would just prefer JA because it is young love and watching them could inspire DE to reminisce and then later on have their own dance by the fire.... How romantic!

I'm going to continue to be ranting and fuming I'm sure, especially over how Damon is treated, but in terms of the potential for DE in the future, I am more positive now than I have been in so long!
Old 11-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Today we have spoilers for Canadians?

Eta: TFTNT

The Rogue Prince

Last edited by Clarice83; 11-08-2012 at 04:19 PM
Old 11-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

I think, and I've said it on twitter, that it's DE themselves that mirror their original MMF dance....but just not AT the dance. In front of the fireplace itself.

looks to be an interesting episode and they're soooooo close and look so into each other
Old 11-08-2012, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

That is an interesting idea Jo! I would love that, but I think Carina confirmed it was another couple who in fact mirror it?.....Plus in the screen cap their hands are clasped like a slow dance rather than what they danced at the pageant....

I wish that were true though!
Old 11-08-2012, 03:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoasiaZ (View Post)
I think, and I've said it on twitter, that it's DE themselves that mirror their original MMF dance....but just not AT the dance. In front of the fireplace itself.

looks to be an interesting episode and they're soooooo close and look so into each other
LOL. She could be upstairs, Damon could come home and as she stops at the top of the stairs, he looks up at her, she walks down, and they go to the fireplace and dance. There's your mirror!
Old 11-08-2012, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Hahah Love it ^

Lauren, Carina also said

Quote:
And to all of you who called me a bitch for "lying" about Miss Mystic Falls spoilers... #suckit #suckit #suckit The end.
Which made it sound to me that she meant all those that had the ****s at her for saying it wouldn't be DE....

I don't know, but it looks promising.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Master Fan

Didn't she confirm that it wouldn't be DE who mirror the dance though? She said that she saw the filming of the dance which wasn't DE, but they could have filmed one that she wasn't aware of?

Perhaps she means that she wasn't lying when she said DE didn't film it, but this is a separate dance she wasn't present for?

I feel like perhaps this scene by the fire is instead of one at the MMF dance...That another couple will mirror it, but Damon and Elena have a moment of their own by the fire? Perhaps triggered by watching someone else at the dance?

I have no idea! I do like your theory though and would like it to be true! I just thought it had already been confirmed it was another couple......
Old 11-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

This is too good to be true
I CALLED IT THOUGH. THIS IS PERFECTION

Old 11-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

Oh I also think another couple will dance at the actual dance....like Nay's idea of Jer/April actually...

So while they dance, DE also dance/mirror their one but not at the dance.

I'm excited and confusing myself now.

Weeeeeeeeeee, can't wait. Low expectations but still excited. Just kill me now
Old 11-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

3529 hours until that scene... How are we going to survive?????
Old 11-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!
Damon & Elena
Old 11-08-2012, 04:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Do we have any theories on why Elena is holding something against her neck with Stefan lurching behind her like he's sorry for something? And yet in another pic, there's no blood on the napkin and her neck is fine? Quick healing? Stefan bit her? I don't even know what's going on anymore. lol
Old 11-08-2012, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

And why is Stefan holding a bag. That is what I would like to know
Damon & Elena
Old 11-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

I am soooooooooooo confused. So many theories etc.

Just gonna take it one ep at a time, otherwise I'll go even more