Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Supreme Fan

I don't think I want Damon or Stefan to turn human. Or at least not yet.

I suppose they could go a dark Bonnie route, kind of like dark Willow on Buffy but that doesn't really fit either.

WolfgangღKala
Old 04-03-2012, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by niadk (View Post)
TDARFSWR, first of all please tell me your name
I just read your post about the vamp Elena thing. I totally agree with you that they shouldn't do that right now for many, many reasons.
Elena must have a relationship with Damon before she turns. Turning against her will, or by accident will be "cheapen" everything. And every time we heard about true love between a human and a vampire in this show, the human turned bc of love. (lexi/her boyfriend, Finn/Sage). So this should be saved as a "proof" of how really Damon IS Elena's true love. She didn't consider to be turned for Stefan but she will for Damon, bc Damon is her true love. I hope they won't ruin this Elena turning against her will won't be tragic IMO. It will be lame
And really being human separates her so much from Katherine. So, I really hope this is not what happens. The thing is, I watched season 1 after it was over, during the summer, in just one week, so I didn't have time to think what the finale could be about etc. In Season 2 though, it was so obvious that the "werewolf bite" will come out to play. Right now, I am trying to think what can come up, for what we have seen during the season and I just can't think of anything
The witches can be proven the next big villain, but what can possible be the big shock about that? Definitely something that will involve the three main characters. Something must happen to one of them and I think it will be Elena. If it's not her turning (which I just don't want to believe/think) could it be some kind of curse or something be putted on her? IDK... It drives me crazy

About the rain: I think we will be getting so many awesome scenes in 3X19, that i don't wait for a rain scene to make the episode for me, BUT a rain emotional/romantic scene will be just ANOTHER confirmation that Damon/Elena is THE love story of the show.
TBH that's the only reason I really want it. Bc both JP and KW were there for that scene and bc you don't give a rain scene to anyone else but to "THE" couple of your show. Plain and simple and that is that!
Other than that, I know I will truly enjoy the episode either way. It will be full of amazing moments for our ship, that will "mean plenty" for the future, so there is no way I will be dissapointed
My name is Lauren!

Totally agree with you. I'm really grasping at straws right now over what is coming up. The only OMFG finale shock I can think of is Elena turning. Obviously I really don't like the idea, but TVD has often chosen plot twists over character development. I really think it could be the kiss of death for the show, as Elena is that human tether and heroine that we can root for and relate to. A vampire torn between two other vampires just isn't as compelling, as a human torn between two vampires. It takes away some of the obvious issues. Eternal life, in love with a monster, that kind of dangerous sexuality.....I'm all for Elena turning at the end though. I just feel that should be the end of her human journey. It feels far too soon. I don't think it would do her character justice. It definitely takes away Elena's dreams of having a family, and the option of her choosing neither Salvatore and living a human life instead. I wonder if the writers would take away that option so soon.....

Like I said though, if it has to happen I want Damon involved. I want his blood to bond them together. Him siring her would further deepen their connection. A thought that was very beautiful to me was that Damon would be the last thing she saw as a human, and the first thing she sees as she opens her eyes as a vampire. It seems very symbolic in how she'll take Damon with her. Hopefully Stefan will be left behind in her human past! I wonder if the flashbacks of her car accident will parallel the accident which causes her to turn.....Perhaps this time Stefan won't be there to save her. I'd love it if Damon came to save her this time, but her injuries were too severe. Perhaps then he could beg her to drink his blood and stay with him. That way she would be turning for him in a sense. She'd choose to live as a vampire for Damon, rather than die a human.....

Obviously this is just speculation, but Julie's comments on Elena turning, are very similar to her comments on Katherine's return. I feel it's very likely to happen soon. I really can't imagine any other scenario so shocking and life changing. The thought of Nina playing other character right now is too much. I think we will see Tatia at some point but not now. I can see Bonnie going bad definitely. That bitterness could consume her. I could see a dark willow transition occur, with her going against Elena and the Salvatores. However not a true villain. It would merely be a storyline to give her more depth and make her more interesting and likeable. Basically "ripper Stefan." However let's hope it's more successful eh!
Old 04-03-2012, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really don't want dark Bonnie as I don't really care for the character and I don't think I could stand her as the main villain. Besides, it would be such a rip-off of Buffy....

As for Ian's tweet. Maybe it was an exhausting day and he was happy he had just one scene left for the day!
Love crime

LOGH
Old 04-03-2012, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

LAUREN - So nice to finally know your name

Quote:
I really think it could be the kiss of death for the show, as Elena is that human tether and heroine that we can root for and relate to. A vampire torn between two other vampires just isn't as compelling, as a human torn between two vampires. It takes away some of the obvious issues. Eternal life, in love with a monster, that kind of dangerous sexuality.....I'm all for Elena turning at the end though. I just feel that should be the end of her human journey. It feels far too soon. I don't think it would do her character justice. It definitely takes away Elena's dreams of having a family, and the option of her choosing neither Salvatore and living a human life instead. I wonder if the writers would take away that option so soon....
I know...all of this basically ITA!

Quote:
Obviously this is just speculation, but Julie's comments on Elena turning, are very similar to her comments on Katherine's return. I feel it's very likely to happen soon.
Yes, that´s a hint too

Quote:
I really don't want dark Bonnie as I don't really care for the character and I don't think I could stand her as the main villain. Besides, it would be such a rip-off of Buffy....
Urgh yeah sure but then think about all these Buffy references lately...
Old 04-03-2012, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumiac (View Post)

As for Ian's tweet. Maybe it was an exhausting day and he was happy he had just one scene left for the day!
To be fair though, TVD has ripped Buffy off a lot in the past.....I doubt she would become the main villain, just go off the rails a bit like Willow did.....Before she breaks down and comes to her senses....The writers know people don't warm to or have any interest in Bonnie. They created the ripper to create more interest in Stefan and more him more badass, I have a feeling they may do the same for Bonnie. Her character can't just continue how she is right now. It's a real detriment to Katerina's talent....

Perhaps bad Bonnie could be the characters farewell story. Kat is signed now and may want to pursue her music career. Bonnie isn't really that an important and influential character right now, but would be a huge death for the show. Plus on this show, noone is ever dead and gone forever. There is always a chance of a return. Bonnie/Damon is certainly not going to happen anytime soon if not ever, so what is the point of her character really? She just appears every now and then to do a spell and fry some brains.....Most of her scenes we don't even get to see on screen!

I really don't want to see Elena go bad either. it just wouldn't work. She can't get away with being a bitch like Katherine. It's like Buffy and Faith all over again. Buffy is such a moral strong character, when she was mean it made her very unlikeable. It's the same with Elena. Sometimes I want to wring her neck! Stefan this season tried to pull off Damon's swagger and snark, but just looked like a childish impersonation. Some characters can just pull off being jerks and bitches commiting terrible actions and withering put downs, yet remain likeable and relateable. Elena just isn't one of them unfortunately.......

Thanks Alexa!
Old 04-03-2012, 11:10 AM
Extreme Fan

from nancy...

Quote:
@nsfcl will there be much Delena scenes in upcoming episodes?

Quote:
@LittlePartyStar yes yes and double yes
Quote:
Kellyhada Littlelamp ‏ @ABinZagreb ·
@morgenHH @LittlePartyStar @nsfcl omfg, don't do this to me!!! I. MUST. NOT. GET. MY. HOPES. UP. I can't survive another letdown..
Quote:
Nancy Forner ‏ @nsfcl Chiudi
@ABinZagreb @morgenHH @LittlePartyStar get your hopes up...go ahead...it will all be fine.

Quote:
Anastasya Sorokina @Anastasya__20 ·
@nsfcl will we see smile on Delena fans in next ep?Thanks for an answer)
Quote:
Nancy Forner ‏ @nsfcl
@Anastasya__20 yes

Last edited by vale_nian; 04-03-2012 at 11:25 AM
Old 04-03-2012, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

LOL, Nancy is telling both sides to keep watching, that it's going to be fine and that they'll be happy. I guess there is going to be a D/E/S orgy with ILYs for everyone by the season finale.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

Nancy really is awesome to answer all our questions, however she is sure is patient as well! I really hope people don't scare her away! If people keep pestering her asking the same questions then she may get sick of us all!

I do love how passionate the fan base is though, and how overwhelmingly enthusiastic the DE fans are. I just think some of the fan base take it too far sometimes....Not just DE fans of course. By all means ask questions but not ones she has already answered!

We need to try and get some scoop on the finale, and this damn twist! Elena can't turn!
Old 04-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDARFSWR (View Post)

We need to try and get some scoop on the finale, and this damn twist! Elena can't turn!
Exactly! We need to forget the rain and hands and focus on the big stuff!

Btw, ANJA
Old 04-03-2012, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

Alexaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I've got no plan for the finale. Nada.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

Anja I think the writers had none too and cooked up some crazy stuff - all I´m scared for is its influence on my precious DE. And Elena turning will influence it in a way I won´t like so yeah, that´s the only reason I´m scared...
Old 04-03-2012, 01:23 PM
Supreme Fan

'Vampire Diaries': An Original Attacks Damon and Jeremy's Involved (Exclusive Photos) - Hollywood Reporter
Old 04-03-2012, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

Nira THANK YOU!

Quote:
Elena enlists Damon to check on her little brother
so she´ll ask him to go?!!!!

The parallel, Damon getting beat on a roadtrip in front of Elena - be still my heart (Bloodlines forever )
Old 04-03-2012, 01:38 PM
Supreme Fan

thanks for that!

Not my poor baby getting another beating, for goodness sake! Kol will still be pissed with Damon interfearing at the ball. Although I wonder what the deal is with him and Jeremy?!
It's all good..
Old 04-03-2012, 01:48 PM
Extreme Fan

just saw on twitter:

Quote:
frances duffy ‏ @IRISH_TVD_GIRL
#tvd NEWS Paul has wrapped filming BUT Ian & Nina haven't